SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71 - Page 11 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71

Post by umngirl Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:29 pm

Baby [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] due NYE. She had a scheduled c-section with Isaiah so if she’s going that route again, it looks like a Christmas baby.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by umngirl on Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71 - Page 11 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71

Post by lipsis Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:51 pm

The article says Catherine is feeling a little different this pregnancy, more nausea. Maybe that's a sign it is a girl. I'm hoping anyway.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:48 pm

That Samuel is such a ham! Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71 - Page 11 3806527698

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thanks for posting the article. Now I can update the due date in the Bach Babies Forum!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:49 pm

Oh this brings tears to my eyes! I'm so happy for them! And coincidentally, I had two boys then a girl, all spaced in age exactly like the Lowe babies. Hoping for their little girl!

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:33 pm

I had to smile when I read the People article saying that Catherine was praying for a girl because... too late! It either is or it isn't, and no amount of praying is going to change that.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1880

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you’re giving me hope. Thanks.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:59 pm

Father/son camping trip to Green Bay and I’m :tissuebox

@seanloweksu

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:42 pm

Little Samuel soon to be big bro to 2 kiddos. Yikes!!!!!
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:08 am

Happy THIRD birthday Samuel Lowe! cheerleader
upload pic
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:26 pm

Happy 3rd birthday Samuel!!!

@catherinegiudici

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by StevAlimc Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:36 pm

celebratecelebrate  Happy 3rd Birthday to this cool little dude who loves his animals  🐘🐴🐋🐰🐻🐼

Last edited by StevAlimc on Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
StevAlimc
StevAlimc

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] this is great, Stev. Thank you.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71

+33
luvnunity
Norcalgal
Chgohighlife
Jaybird
Billysmom