SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71 - Page 37 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71

Post by umngirl Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:16 pm

It simultaneously feels like just yesterday and 10 years ago. Either way, happy anniversary to the Lowes.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71 - Page 37 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71

Post by atem Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:44 pm

Happy Anniversary to the Lowes!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:28 pm

Happy Anniversary to the Lowes. What a beautiful journey so far and what an amazing little family of 5!!!! Wishing you even more joy in the future.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:11 am

How has it been 6 years already!? Happy Anniversary Sean & Catherine! :inlove

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by maryl Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:06 am

Happy, Happy Anniversary to the Lowes! Jumping hearts

maryl

Female Posts : 174

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:30 pm

The Lowe Five stepped out in public for the first time and lived to post about it so it deserves to be shared here.

@catherinegiudici

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:11 pm

And if you want a good laugh, go watch Sean’s video.

And if those worried, the family photo was taken after Sean’s video.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:55 pm

I just love these two...or five.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thank you for mentioning that. I had to go and look. I shouldn't laugh, but I did...but only because I knew everyone was ok! giggling

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:02 pm

Sean’s video had me rolling. It’s good training for Isaiah since he has an older brother and he is an older brother. laugh out loud

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by ddsmom17 Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:29 am

Sean is such a kid at heart!  giggling  I couldn't help but laugh after the initial shock.
ddsmom17
ddsmom17

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:46 pm

The video in question. No toddlers were hurt in the making of this masterpiece.

Credit: @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sun Feb 02, 2020 1:36 pm

omg.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1881

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71

+33
luvnunity
Norcalgal
Chgohighlife
Jaybird
Billysmom