SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorette - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71 - Page 76 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71

Post by lipsis Sat Oct 01, 2022 10:44 pm

Hey ya'all, I moved the non-discussion media and picture threads to archives, if you're looking for them. Lot's of fun memories in those archives.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorette - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71 - Page 76 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71

Post by lipsis Sat Oct 15, 2022 4:57 pm

Congratulations to Lesley Murphy on her marriage. Thanks for giving SeanCat a good excuse for a Hawaiian vacation.

@catherinegiudici

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Oct 15, 2022 5:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] It is so nice to see that they are all still friends.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 15, 2022 8:23 pm

What a great gettaway for the Lowes and they get to attend Lindsay's wedding. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Oct 15, 2022 10:45 pm

Lesley’s wedding was cancelled at least once, that I know if, due to Covid. So glad it finally came together for her. Also, I haven’t been keeping up with Daniella. She has twin one year old boys.

So concludes this Sean Lowe season alumni update.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Oct 15, 2022 11:56 pm

More from Cat. Note: if you flip through, the pic with SeanCat and a bunch of women was their reception table. Sean and all women. laugh out loud

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 16, 2022 8:39 am

TheBachelorette - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71 - Page 76 3806527698 Sean is looking pretty happy with all the ladies. I like the hand placement on Catherine's shoulder! Beautiful colourful pictures all dressed so nice but very relaxed.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Oct 16, 2022 6:10 pm

I enjoyed all the pictures and videos from Lesley's wedding. Looked like a super fun wedding. I miss Hawaii!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11969

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Oct 16, 2022 6:15 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:TheBachelorette - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71 - Page 76 3806527698 Sean is looking pretty happy with all the ladies. I like the hand placement  on Catherine's shoulder! Beautiful colourful pictures all dressed so nice but very relaxed.  

That was to show...this one is mine! As if we didn't know.

I'm with you. This looks to be my kind of wedding. Fun, relaxed and not over the top. I love Hawaii and would love to go back.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Oct 16, 2022 7:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] me too! I was in Maui every Christmas when I was younger when my cousins' lived there. Never been to the other islands and they are on my bucket list of places to visit.

Also love that Catherine and Lesley stayed friends. Apart from SeanCat's relationship, those 2 were my favorite friendship. Watching them in the room when Ashley and Tierra were yelling at each other laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11969

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Oct 20, 2022 2:48 pm

So this is happening today. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 20, 2022 10:10 pm

I was nervous for him but he's got everything under control!

It's unbelievable watching every new step of their lives which is going by so fast!

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71

+33
luvnunity
Norcalgal
Chgohighlife
Jaybird
Billysmom