SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 34 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bachhh022 Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:01 am

Tayshia and JPJ is soooo random, haha I don't hate it but I never would have predicted that one
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Fleurdesel Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:28 am

Has BIP finish filming?  Isn't usually 2 weeks?
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 832

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:53 am

Bachhh022 wrote:Tayshia and JPJ is soooo random, haha I don't hate it but I never would have predicted that one
Some of the eliminated guys from Hannah’s season have done interviews and have been asked to share their impressions of castmates. The word “intelligent” came up repeatedly to describe JPJ so that's a plus I could see appealing to Tayshia.
I like random unpredictable couplings on BIP. Guess we’ll see if this one is true.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:24 pm

ALL BIP couples have been random and unpredictable to me 😂 But that’s because we don’t see the pre-filming DM action.

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:37 pm

I like the random pairings -- some of those do better than couplings that you would expect to see together instead.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahkyla Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:12 pm

Fleurdesel wrote:Has BIP finish filming?  Isn't usually 2 weeks?

Final couples are still filming.

Sarahkyla

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:22 pm

suzq wrote:Another spoiler instagram all.things.bachelor is reporting that Connor S. and Whitney Fransway left BIP together.
Oh wow, i did not expect Whitney to be on BIP. I wonder when she showed up and when his date with Revian actually happened.
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahkyla Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:29 pm

Whitney was in the very last group. I’m sure that’s why they’re not a final couple. Only had like a week together

Sarahkyla

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:33 pm

According to someone on reddit, they were told Clay is with Nicole “hardcore”. Makes me think they might be most likely couple to get engaged. They also said Katie is with Chris Bukowski.

EDIT: the person who posted it has also previously said they heard Clay and Chris were the sweetest guys this season.

Last edited by ReneeM on Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:40 pm

That's wonderful! I really liked Nicole and I like Clay.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahkyla Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:12 am

She said the couples are:

Dean/Caelynn (left over a week ago)
Whitney/Connor (left before final couples)

Katie/Chris B
Nicole/Clay
Hannah/Dylan
Kristina/Blake
Tayshia/John Paul

I think all 5 are final couples. They’re all still quiet on Social media.

Sarahkyla

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:46 am

Excited to see Hannah and that cutie Dyan!!

Statistically, like at least one if not two of these couples are getting married. BIP kinda has crazy good odds. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 34 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+60
mizzoufan
Kas_256
just me
pbmax
Chgohighlife