SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 26 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

metoo - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bachhh022 Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:22 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:
blueblues wrote:I read the texts before watching the episode, which may give me a different perspective. I tried to see where the texts and Caelynn’s story contradicted each other, and I actually can’t see that they did. Caelynn’s statement basically confirms my conclusions.

She should of course have dropped him for good after he first ghosted her, and it was a big mistake to agree to his coverup plan, no matter how much he pressured her. She may also have overreacted to the word “mistake”. If he referred to the decision to hook up and not to he personally, he wasn’t wrong.

His mistakes? Were to even begin? The biggest one was to publish the texts. That’s unforgivable.
All JMO

He didn’t ask her to hide it.  She was the one to spark that he was the one that said he was going to come out with it.  He also told her no multiple times and she still came over for sex.  I see it very differently.  All imo

I can’t get upset he released the texts as others were praised during the last season for releasing them.

I think the thing with the release of the texts is no one would have believed blake otherwise. Most would have said he was trying to protect his rep, etc if he just came out with an explanation without proof

So I get it
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

metoo - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Aug 08, 2019 12:12 pm

Bachhh022 wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:
blueblues wrote:I read the texts before watching the episode, which may give me a different perspective. I tried to see where the texts and Caelynn’s story contradicted each other, and I actually can’t see that they did. Caelynn’s statement basically confirms my conclusions.

She should of course have dropped him for good after he first ghosted her, and it was a big mistake to agree to his coverup plan, no matter how much he pressured her. She may also have overreacted to the word “mistake”. If he referred to the decision to hook up and not to he personally, he wasn’t wrong.

His mistakes? Were to even begin? The biggest one was to publish the texts. That’s unforgivable.
All JMO

He didn’t ask her to hide it.  She was the one to spark that he was the one that said he was going to come out with it.  He also told her no multiple times and she still came over for sex.  I see it very differently.  All imo

I can’t get upset he released the texts as others were praised during the last season for releasing them.

I think the thing with the release of the texts is no one would have believed blake otherwise. Most would have said he was trying to protect his rep, etc if he just came out with an explanation without proof

So I get it

I agree! But he is getting dragged for doing it and I can’t really understand why. I get why he did it

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Aug 08, 2019 12:54 pm

The problem I have with specific texts Blake chose to post is that IMO it was careless to include the names of other people: Cassie, Colton, Hannah. He could have blurred them out. They are not a part of this dysfunctional situation nor are them being named publicly relevant to Blake’s redemption attempt.
The texts also seem to indicate that this was a drunken hookup and that although he said no via text, he still opened his door and got naked when she arrived so lose:lose. It’s a mess!
The entire thing was handled very poorly by both of them JMO. I think Caelynn was imploding by her actions on the show and Blake’s image might have improved in future epis without addressing it by text at this time.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:22 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19227

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:01 am

He was calculated in doing it. Many people had talked to him about not doing a week prior. Dean said on AF podcast. Caelyn knew it was coming.
This whole situation is just so SAD from all perspectives.

It sort of makes me not want to watch.
I get why he did it too, especially with Caelyn's background.
It's just so unfortunate that this conversation was handled so publicly...FOR US ALL!

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:10 am

Neither one of them handled the situation well at all. They both look bad.

Thankfully from RS spoilers this drama on the show is almost over and we can get into the good pairs. I'm really interested in seeing Chris B's storyline play out

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:43 am

HavaDrPepper wrote:Neither one of them handled the situation well at all.  They both look bad.

Thankfully from RS spoilers this drama on the show is almost over and we can get into the good pairs.  I'm really interested in seeing Chris B's storyline play out

Me too. As I said before, I always thought he was goofy but after seeing him now I am changing my mind. I have to constantly remind myself that editing is EVERYTHING with these shows and we RARELY get to see the real people. JMO of course.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:45 am

If I were Blake, I would have released the texts, too. Caelynn portrayed Blake as a monster. The texts put their relationship in a very different light.

For one thing, Caelynn was trying to make it seem like they had a romantic relationship. The texts put her instead into a FWB or "booty call" kind of relationship. They make her come off as both predatory and calculating. She appeared to go along with keeping their sexual relationship on the downlow from Hannah G. This tells me that Caelynn knew darn well that Blake would go after Hannah G. on Paradise. Exactly how upset can you be after you have previously acknowledged that your "boyfriend" will be publicly pursuing someone else?

If Caelynn had handled Blake in the same manner that Kristina did (i.e. calling what he did to both of them, "disrespectful" in a private conversation,) I would have no issue with her. Instead, she put their situation out there to almost everyone on the beach with her noisy, tearful accusations, and then she left in a huff before he would respond. She willfully destroyed Blake's reputation with the viewers. If Blake had not released the texts, what would everyone be thinking now? -- he would have virtually no reputation to salvage with BN. Caelynn's tone sure wasn't noisy, tearful, or accusatory in those texts.

Blake called her out on her false narrative, and I'm glad for his sake that he did. I'm not saying that he's Prince Charming -- he's clearly not. But neither is Caelynn a Cinderella sweetheart whose romantic hopes were dashed by him.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:55 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19227

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:56 pm

“He was being accused of some terrible things that could have damaging repercussions, and this was the only way to disprove what she was saying,” the source adds. “Nobody would have believed him had he just disputed her claims publicly without proof. It would have been a he said/she said situation.”
https://people.com/tv/source-claims-blake-and-caelynn-were-on-the-same-page-before-bachelor-in-paradise-began/?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=peoplemagazine&xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag

I don't blame him for releasing the texts if he felt he was being falsely accused .
There have been other's who have posted text's for proof and I don't see any difference in this situation.

While I watched Caelynn tell Blake how he felt, I was confused at his reaction because I felt he was truly surprised. He kept saying he didn't know she felt that way, and I'm pretty sure he said "we talked about this".

In any event, he needs to get a grip on his life, because some of these formers get way out of hand because of their instant popularity IMHO.

Dean Unglert, who sources have said is dating Miller-Keyes

I thought sleuthers figured out they were not in a relationship anymore?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:23 pm

The problem with the texts for me are that we don't know if he left some out that didn't support his narrative. I'm taking them with a grain of salt and don't support either Blake or Cailynn. She was wrong to "out" him in BIP and make such a big deal of what he did when she seemed in on the coverup until then. On the other hand, nobody made him sleep with her or even allow her in his place and then there was Kristina and Tayshia. I imagine editing made both Blake and Caitlynn look bad. metoo - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:05 pm

*I hope this isn't too political for this board. All just my personal views on sex and consent*

Just to be clear about my perspective here: I neither side with Blake, nor with Caelynn or Kristina in this situation. I personally believe that casual sex is generally a terrible idea, because of the consequences we now see unfold on this show.

In this time of #METOO, the flip side, imo, is that people need to take accountability when they do consent.

It's just not credible, imo to say: yes, it was casual,  yes we had sex before defining our relationship,  BUT this person disrespected me by having (casual) sex with someone else right afterwards.

This is the arrangement you agreed to, if you haven't discussed otherwise.  

And, again IMO, consenting perpetuates the disrespect and makes this arrangement "ok" as long as people continue to consent to it.  As long as these women are agreeing to sleep casually with Blake, why should he change his behaviour? Why would he feel like he needs to commit when his partners consent to have sex with him, without setting boundaries?

Unless Blake outright lied about his intentions, and the women who agreed to sleep with him were lied to, manipulated, or forced in any way, it's unfortunate but they weren't "used".

This is very conflicting. It's not ok.  And yet, everyone who was a part of it needs to accept responsibility for their role in it.  Just my 2 cents on this topic. Very murky.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+60
mizzoufan
Kas_256
just me
pbmax
Chgohighlife