SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:29 pm

@nd4reality handwave Nice to see you!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:45 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@nd4reality handwave Nice to see you!

handwave hope all is well.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:08 pm

ilgirl wrote:This is interesting.  Thanks for sharing.  He really under-sold himself to Caelynn, making himself sound homeless and jobless.  I was thinking he must have quite a bit of money to get an RV van - those are really expensive.
She did not buy that for a second though, and called him out for it. I think her sarcastic reply was what got him hooked.

He said somewhere that he can be unfiltered with her, and she just throws his sarcasms right back without getting offended. Not what I would have expected before watching them together. And he can probably help her get rid of her annoying pageant persona.
Their dynamic is oddly fascinating.
JMO

Dean about his van. laugh out loud

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:23 pm

I wonder if Dean and Caelynn will provide a status update on the reunion. Hopefully they get a small montage.

@blueblues when did Caelynn call him out ?

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:13 am

nd4reality wrote:I wonder if Dean and Caelynn will provide a status update on the reunion. Hopefully they get a small montage.

At their date, she said “You are, eh, very good at hyping yourself up”, and he replied something like “Always under-promise and over-deliver” with a big grin. I thought they had a moment there.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:18 am

blueblues wrote:
nd4reality wrote:I wonder if Dean and Caelynn will provide a status update on the reunion. Hopefully they get a small montage.

At their date, she said “You are, eh, very good at hyping yourself up”, and he replied something like “Always under-promise and over-deliver” with a big grin. I thought they had a moment there.

That was the moment (thanks) and yes they did. They actually had a couple of moments which were really great and as said up thread, a really interesting (an IMO fascinating) dynamic.

One of my favorite moments was when he returned to ask her to leave with him. He just sat there stating his reasons calmly and watching every nuance on her face as he spoke. I saw the penny drop when he spoke of him seeing her progressively getting happier as time went on after his first arrival. And when he said he was happy with her and wanted to keep that happiness going you could see the flicker in her eyes. Yes I've watched and rewatched that screen way too often :uptonogood .

I don't follow many BIP couples post show but am super interested in seeing this pan out. While I don't have much hope in a long lasting relationship, either way I see it being an interesting one.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:45 pm

Cute preview clip of Tayshia going after JPJ. :Woah-hoo: I 've already watched it about 10 times. LOL https://www.goodmorningamerica.com/culture/story/bachelor-paradise-preview-tayshia-regrets-dumping-john-paul-65577440

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:59 pm

blueblues wrote:

On twitter another example ....

https://twitter.com/caelynnmk/status/1173444141658718209

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:04 pm

IMO Dean is an example of a small trend of guys in BN that “go for it” regardless of the odds - showing determination to do their part to make a relationship more likely to happen.

Dean - instead of denying his own feelings and talking himself out of being with Caelynn he came back full force, despite their differences, and put gf/bf on the table.
Dylan - never waivered from showing Hannah G who he would be as her bf. Attentive, putting in the time, nonjudgemental, stayed in “their” lane so she could see who they could be as a couple.
Adding nonBIP Wells - long distance, her fame, her significant health problems early in their dating. He stayed the course to get to know her.
Adding nonBIP Ben H - with a long history of caring what people think he pursued, long distance, 23 yr old (lots of age shaming out there in BN) Jessica plus began his pursuit on SM. For him, IMO this is outside his comfort zone.
Adding nonBIP Jason T - pursuing newly unengaged Bette Kaitlyn despite the optics.
Adding nonBIP Colton - fence jump giggling and sending F2&3 home at FSD week to solely focus on Cassie.

Some of these examples aren’t grand gestures but I think they all show determined men risking their hearts with, as is realistic in life, no guarantee or ability to foresee the future. Still, they put forth significant effort and kept the focus on “her” possibly becoming “we”. They made themselves available.
I really enjoy this level of risk & resolve.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:42 pm

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 EEqtZkDXUAES0Si
Kristen Baldwin @KristenGBaldwin
ICYMI: Before tonight's #BachelorInParadise finale, check out this preview clip from the reunion. Everyone hates seeing @hellokatiemo cry! share.ew.com/dp84ObD pic.twitter.com/WRES4eJr7q
https://mobile.twitter.com/KristenGBaldwin/media/grid?idx=5
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:52 pm

@Luvstruck thanks for posting! I did not know that happened!

@nd4reality wow! Now I'm really intrigued. I never thought for a second he was interested in anyone going into BIP, but like I always believe, all it takes is the one.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:21 pm

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 EEtKxNjXoAAvUKv
Kristen Baldwin @KristenGBaldwin
How is it that I actually agree with Clay right now? #BachelorInParadise pic.twitter.com/APX5Gm4h4R
https://mobile.twitter.com/KristenGBaldwin/media/grid?idx=5
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+60
mizzoufan
Kas_256
just me
pbmax
Chgohighlife