SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 19 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Post by lipsis Fri 5 Jan 2024 - 0:37

Gosh I hope this is not true. There is no way these two should be a couple. Zack's #1 priority should be his sobriety and Kait's life revolves around alcohol. I'm not insinuating she has a problem with it but it's a huge part of her life since she owns a wine business. She is also very mercurial and that has got to be a real challenge to deal with. I know I get exhausted just following her. I don't follow Zack so I don't have a ton of insight on him from the show but he seems pretty low key. Very much like Jason and look how that worked out.

1 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 19 Samuel101 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 19 Samuel10 1 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 19 Family101 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 19 Samuel151 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 19 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

1 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 19 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Post by luvstx Fri 5 Jan 2024 - 6:04

I don’t like being catty….but Kaitlyn seemed to be doing everything she could at the Golden wedding last night to be in the spotlight. She inserted herself in several spots when filming was being done.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri 5 Jan 2024 - 11:11

IMO She is spiraling down. She was all over the place last night trying desperately to look like she was enjoying herself and didn't have a care in the world. She was certainly drinking.

Meanwhile,  she is snapping at Jason on her podcast. Frankly I don't understand why. Apparently he posted something about January 2nd being the first official day of the year and she clapped back about his victim mentality??? She seems to be the only one playing victim to me. I can see this getting nasty fast.

There was an article I read about it yesterday, but I can't find it now, but it is all in this article as well...you just need to scroll down.

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/tayshia-adams-subtly-responds-to-ex-zac-clark-kaitlyn-bristowe-rumors/

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri 5 Jan 2024 - 14:00

Sadly it does seem like she is going through a rough time right now. She would be well served to go home to Canada and be with her family and off social media for a while. But what do I know.

1 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 19 Samuel101 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 19 Samuel10 1 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 19 Family101 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 19 Samuel151 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 19 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri 5 Jan 2024 - 15:25

@luvstx @Sprite To me, Kaitlyn was a perfect example of someone who was trying too hard last night - to be noticed, to be relevant, to be included. UGH. My husband has a saying that refers to a horse after being ridden too hard and he applied that to Kaitlyn. Sorry had to go there but she needs to step back and re-evaluate what her priorities are. With a large percent of her income from influencing and social media, it must be hard for her to feel she covid be putting her income and security at risk. Kaitlyn is talented, she works hard but is paying a very steep price with her mental health.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon 22 Jan 2024 - 15:15

sdmom wrote:I don’t see it being discussed here but it’s been talking about in Reddit.
Zac Clark and  Kaitlyn Bristow were filmed together in NYC twice. One is they were dining together, one is them dancing at Houston Hall NYC. Gossip site Deuxmoi had the dancing video in their IG story a couple of days ago. Too bad I didn’t capture the video.

Interesting pairing if you ask me.

Kaitlyn, RS, Deuxmoi all claimed there’s no cheating involved on Kaitlyn’s side.
Zac’s former fiancé Tayshia is still in a relationship with Luke (of Summer house? Is that the name of the show?)

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed 24 Jan 2024 - 1:38

Ugh I was hoping she would stop dating for awhile especially someone from BN yet again. :/ I like Zac but agree if he's not a drinker and seems to be more on the less social side I don't think this relationship will last long.

Kaitlyn kept her and Jason's a secret for a few months and if more people catch on then eventually they may say something.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

1 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 19 8367-910 1 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 19 I_got_13 1 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 19 E5kqdm15 1 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 19 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed 24 Jan 2024 - 14:06

sdmom wrote:Oh, here’s the dancing video. Maybe someone can embed?

https://www.instagram.com/p/C2dM5UCJFDh/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed 24 Jan 2024 - 17:01

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed 24 Jan 2024 - 18:04

sdmom wrote:
sdmom wrote:Oh, here’s the dancing video. Maybe someone can embed?

https://www.instagram.com/p/C2dM5UCJFDh/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

They are jumping up and down dancing, then K wraps her arms around his neck.
1 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 19 Capt1144

1 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 19 Capt1145

1 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 19 Capt1146

1 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 19 Capt1147

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

+49
frajosfanofchris
lipsis
Minney
Fleurdesel
jojo47