SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 21 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Post by sdmom Mon Jun 03, 2024 6:06 pm

I was never a fan of her but I really like Zac. So, as long as they are happy, I am happy for them.
They have been together at least 6 months and never acknowledge the relationship publicly, but I think this is probably the closest thing to “soft launch”…

https://www.instagram.com/p/C7tzwgBga6j/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 21 Img_5810

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 21 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 03, 2024 8:19 pm

Fleurdesel wrote:I still can't see this relationship in the long run.  So many differences in their lifestyle but Zac is such a great guy! We'll see....

I'm with you.

I love the dress she's wearing. Zac imo is very special. Maybe he's what she needs to help her with her anxiety/depression issues.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71621

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Mon Jun 03, 2024 8:35 pm

Was thinking the same, GuardianAngel. Plus he can help with her sobriety. JMO that I think she has a problem.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1914

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jun 03, 2024 9:38 pm

I'm glad she's keeping it quiet and seeing where it goes. Maybe Zac is what she needs.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 21 1f49c

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 21 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 21 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 21 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 21 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jun 04, 2024 3:45 am

I have suspected for quiet a while that she has a drinking problem. Zac knows about addiction and can probably spot it a mile away. He seems determined to maintain his sobriety and doubt he will allow anyone to mess that up for him. Maybe he can help her pull herself together.

I think Zac could be very good for Kaitlyn. Not so sure if that works the other way unless she undertakes a serious overhaul of herself.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Tue Jun 04, 2024 9:27 am

*edited* . When Zac was with Tayshia she was a partier that should have stayed put and not travel so much for her career 🙄 and Zac does not like the spotlight, ya right! laugh out loud

And now that he’s potentially with Kaitlyn who travels, is still involved with the BN franchise, lives in a different state, they might work?! Or maybe Zac can help Kaitlyn? Help her with what? She always been an insecure, hot mess and she’s not about to stop drinking and give up her wine label, her livelihood for Zac. And if she does have any issues NO woman or man can “help” her if she doesn’t want help. Kaitlyn will have to do that on her own, IF she even feels she needs to.

The only person Zac should be saving/helping is himself and get out while he can, if he even wants to.

A sober CEO of recovery centres and a clinic with a CEO of a wine label that drinks on a daily.  Lol 😂 Pathetic.  ALL MO

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Jun 04, 2024 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Posters do not judge other members opinions.)

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jun 04, 2024 12:32 pm

Kaitlyn has never been my favorite but am hoping that she is or will do something to help herself. I don't think Zac should be expected to help her but he certainly would be a good example. I'm pretty surprised that they're still together after 6 months but it's still a big wait and see as far as I'm concerned.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15411

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Jun 05, 2024 10:57 pm

Every person deserves to be loved, providing they love themselves. I think Zac has realized this and preaches it in his work. This message would be good for Kaitlyn. She does like wine - Zac may point out some behaviors but only K can really address them. If she is in a good place, it might be the right time.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5351

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jun 25, 2024 12:34 am

Kaitlyn and Zac at Stanley cup final

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 21 Img_5911

https://www.instagram.com/p/C8nyk6dOPMB/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Tue Jun 25, 2024 4:49 pm

and Jason was there with Kat dizzy . Kaitlyn is continuing to "keep quiet" about her relationship with Zac although she has been with him for months now.
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 842

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 25, 2024 10:36 pm

If she could only keep quiet about her relationship with Jason.

She didn't want him to be an influencer or start a podcast (everything she's doing) She wanted him to have a normal regular job.

I find it very annoying when couples split and they keep harping on the past. She's obviously seeing Zac, how about concentrating on that relationship and not the past.

Kaitlyn Bristowe Reveals What Led to Feelings of ‘Betrayal’ in Her Relationship With Jason Tartick

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/kaitlyn-bristowe-details-feeling-of-betrayal-in-jason-tartick-romance/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71621

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jun 26, 2024 4:48 am

@GuardianAngel So she basically got Jason fired and then is p*ssed at him when he tries to make a living. His podcast was focusing on finance and she talks about orgasams and dry humping. Nothing to do with one another and not in competition for the same type of audience. She is the one whining constantly and yet she accuses him of playing the victim.

I think despite the fact that she seems to be in a relationship with Zac...WTH are you thinking man?...she is ticked that Jason has moved on. Also, IMO she may be envious that the new woman has a child since I think that is something she has wanted and I believe they discussed.

She is getting more and more annoying each time she opens her mouth!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

+51
luvstx
George1218
frajosfanofchris
lipsis
Minney