SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 11th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 11th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 11th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pbmax Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:09 pm

northernviewer wrote:
SFoster wrote:For me, bottom line is that if Cassie was crazy about Colton, she would not have left. If Cassie was crazy about Colton she would have stayed. She may not have accepted a proposal, but she wouldn't have left. IMO. It's a matter of "she's just not that into him."  I don't see her falling in love with Colton, or any of the women, for that matter. idk it all seems so scripted for a new way of doing things this season. To add some spice and drama.

I disagree .... he’s made it quite clear he wants an engagement out of this ... we have no clue what happens to prompt her to leave ... could be insecurity couples with not willing to make a serious commitment about marriage during this show .... could be any number of things.   According to spoilers ..... he goes after her right away ... doesn’t even finish last FS date .... so it couldn’t have been a cut and dried ...I’m just not that into you ... otherwise I think he’d have sensed it along the way and then tried to make it work with Hannah or Tayshia, even for the short term.  He had to feel somewhat confident to walk away and go after her IMO

Right! I'm watching him call her almost last at RC (when she doesn't already have a rose) she's watching him with certain other women, not getting the GD rose, that's probably confusing her because it's surely is confusing me, never seen a lead do that with their F1. From reading her tweets, his time with the other women bothers her. I do believe she leaves (per limo) and he will go get her from what he is saying in the preview. I believe he will send the other women home. RS might be just wrong in who gets hometown and FS dates.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 11th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 11th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:18 pm

SFoster wrote:When we see Hannah B rolling on the bed with Colton, she is wearing the same red crop top she had on when she met his family. She is very happy. They are very happy. During that segment, Colton is actually saying in a voiceover "heading into the FS with someone I am madly in love with".  Sure, it's just editing. It just doesn't seem like he's about to send her home.  And we see Hannah B (happy) wearing that pink evening gown, saying something about she's ready for him to put a ring on it. So she rolled around on the bed with Colton earlier, and the pink dress is during night portion of her 1-1 and he sends her home?  

But we see Cassie going home with a silver/gold lame dress?  Who is that blond guy with her?  

The beach scene rolling on the sand. Her hair is shorter and darker than Hannah G and Cassie's. Hannah G's hair is very long and Cassie's is bleach blond. It seems like Caelynn. And we saw Colton tell Caelynn he is falling in love with her.

Whew.

Are you taking about this, silver /gold lame dress?
I thought it was Hannah G, not Cassie 

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 11th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Ff5bf610

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:31 pm

SFoster wrote:When we see Hannah B rolling on the bed with Colton, she is wearing the same red crop top she had on when she met his family. She is very happy. They are very happy. During that segment, Colton is actually saying in a voiceover "heading into the FS with someone I am madly in love with".  Sure, it's just editing. It just doesn't seem like he's about to send her home.  And we see Hannah B (happy) wearing that pink evening gown, saying something about she's ready for him to put a ring on it. So she rolled around on the bed with Colton earlier, and the pink dress is during night portion of her 1-1 and he sends her home?  

But we see Cassie going home with a silver/gold lame dress?  Who is that blond guy with her?  

The beach scene rolling on the sand. Her hair is shorter and darker than Hannah G and Cassie's. Hannah G's hair is very long and Cassie's is bleach blond. It seems like Caelynn. And we saw Colton tell Caelynn he is falling in love with her.

Whew.

Colton saying mom and dad meet Hannah is a voiceover...tricky. There's a Scene with Colton and Hannah B. going into a hotel room Hannah has on a black halter and black pant, we also see her in the same outfit walking like she is leaving and not too happy.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:48 pm

I have been looking for the fortress as called by @notarose but no luck yet. It almost looks like a church or monestary to me by the shape of the doors.

There is a Perris Aviation, good find @sdmom, in Los Angeles. They call themselves one the worlds largest skydiving centres.

I don't see a ring in that box either. It could just be a fake FRC shot for the promo's. IIRC they did that during Jillian's season.

https://skydiveperris.com/

sdmom wrote:snipped..

Here’s some SCs I made from last night’s preview 
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NVYPzgzvM0

I guess it’s FRC? No ring in the ring box and I notice what Colton says is all voiceover.

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 11th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 A91bcc10
 Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 11th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 0eaf2d10

It’s him and Tayshia. The plane says Perris, with a pink cross symbolizes fighting breast cancer. Is this from next episode or FD? Do we know where they went for FD? I know there’s a town Perris near LA, did they bet back to US?
 Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 11th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 34bdc810
 Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 11th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 C69a8e10
snipped..
The last one is him kissing Heather in Denver, train says Georgetown Loop Railroad. Group date, 1-1, or 2-1?

I also notice in the preview, Carolyn, Hanna G and Tayshia all express their love for Colton, but no Cassie, hmmm

Oh, one last: is this when he sent Hanna G home?

Edit: sorry I messed up on the last picture, it ended up as the first one.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:04 am

With this season being unpredictable, it would be hilarious if RS was wrong about his spoilers as well. Confusion on all fronts, more popcorn for me  Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 11th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 1710264613
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:19 am

limoncello wrote:With this season being unpredictable, it would be hilarious if RS was wrong about his spoilers as well. Confusion on all fronts, more popcorn for me  Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 11th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 1710264613

This is one season I want RS to be right on :yes: Hugesmile

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderfan Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:34 am

With the release of the new preview, I decided to make a prediction video.

As I mentioned yesterday, I made a video (posted it on reddit too, fyi) where I edited together all 3 previews to create a fluid prediction for the rest of the season.

Let me know what you think and if you think that it will end differently or if any segments are in a different order in your prediction Smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLiedhA-pSs&feature=youtu.be

lavenderfan

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:14 am

@lavenderfan Great work on the video! Clearly, we see him with Cassie at the end. Interesting how Caelynn tries to convince him she's the only one with true feelings for him. Is she the one who throws Cassie (etal) under the bus? They seemed to be besties in the house.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:31 am

SFoster wrote:@lavenderfan  Great work on the video!  Clearly, we see him with Cassie at the end.  Interesting how Caelynn tries to convince him she's the only one with true feelings for him. Is she the one who throws Cassie (etal) under the bus?  They seemed to be besties in the house.

Maybe Caelyn used her closeness with Cassie to try to throw her under the bus .... maybe there is more to why Hannah B didn’t like Caelyn .. she came across as more of the crazy one but ... maybe she had reason to say what she did no idea

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:32 am

Guys - please do the sleuthing in the main threads.... a lot can get lost in episode thread discussions.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:32 pm

@lavenderfanthank you for the video. I made more screencaps. 

Let’s discuss in the SC thread.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:24 pm

Lavender, I just watched your video and you are amazing!! Nailed it. Thanks so much. Will go over to SC thread now
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 11th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+25
alwayscooking
Norcalgal
Mia_Leoni
sdmom
limoncello