SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 21 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SFoster Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:19 pm

My thought is more on the lines of - is Colton still interested in Cassie after watching her last night?  The way she treated Kirpa?  And after reading Caelan's statement?  After watching her on YO season 2?  He's learned a lot about Cassie since filming, and my guess is he's the one to dump her (and maybe that's what she wants anyway).

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:29 pm

How did Cassie treat Kirpa? She got defensive against her gossip.  That's it, Imo. Imho Colton with his third run on bach shows isn't too judgmental, and doesn't have any reason to be either. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:43 pm

I have a feeling that Kirpa's opinion doesn't carry that much weight with Colton now. I wonder if Colton is even watching YO Season 2? I don't know that I would necessarily want to watch the person that I am dating on another show filmed before the season that we were on. What's the point? As Colton said on GMA -- Bachelor was filmed 4 months ago and he's ready to move on. The viewers are behind in time of what is actually going on now in the contestants lives. Would he and Cassie really never talk about any of this beforehand? I would hope that they would have already. I doubt any of this is new news to him. This whole experience will either make their relationship stronger or not. I am sure that he has learned a lot about Cassie since filming and she about him (it is a 2 way street). I mean she had to hear of him saying that he was "falling in love" with multiple people -- I am sure that isn't fun to hear even if you have moved on and are together. Why are the women the only ones that are "the problem"? I don't think any of these people are perfect-- contestants, the lead or even the show in general. If they can find love out of a very intense, weird experience than I say it's a positive thing.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:54 pm

PS. Someone mentioned that Brooks left Des' season at final 3 because of the Bachelor gig. I actually heard Brooks say in a video about 2 years ago that he tried to leave the show earlier and told producers that, but the producers manipulated him into staying longer. On reflection, he thinks it is because they wanted to film his large family for hometowns. Sometimes, contestants stay longer than they want to or they leave at a certain time not by any grand design of theirs, but because it is what fits their "storyline".

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:58 pm

@suzq That's correct, Brooks was the last person who was interested in being TB. He couldn't get out of there fast enough, as well as Graham on DeAnna's season. He wanted to leave but they made it look like DeAnna eliminated him.

What you see on this show is sometimes not always the case.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:04 pm

suzq wrote:PS.  Someone mentioned that Brooks left Des' season at final 3 because of the Bachelor gig.  I actually heard Brooks say in a video about 2 years ago that he tried to leave the show earlier and told producers that, but the producers manipulated him into staying longer.  On reflection, he thinks it is because they wanted to film his large family for hometowns.  Sometimes, contestants stay longer than they want to or they leave at a certain time not by any grand design of theirs, but because it is what fits their "storyline".

NO, I didn't say Brooks left at F3 to get the Bachelor gig. I said he left at F3 and many viewers wanted him to the be next Bachelor. I definitely do not think he was aiming at next Bachelor. He just knew he had to leave or be prepared to propose, and he wasn't ready to do that.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:33 pm

@SFoster Thanks for the clarification. He and Graham both stayed quite a bit longer than they wanted to. I actually didn't watch Des' season, but I imagine that many people did want Brooks to be the Bachelor.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:06 pm

We won't know why Cassie actually left until we see it play out on that episode  .... anything else is just speculation.   They're dating now so it was definitely under different circumstances than Brooks or Graham or Frank ... no way would they have dated their leads right after taping.  Cassie is .. she left for a different reason than an I dont care for you enough like the above mentioned did. He may have asked her outright if she would get engaged..mayne that's when she said no it's too soon ... could that have been the wall jump ?  After she left?  No clue when wall jump occurs?  Anyone?

Last edited by northernviewer on Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:15 pm

All these guys y’all have listed were edited t have cold feet. They looked uncomfortable and had PIs stating that they had doubts.
Cassie has had none of that.
She has however have a lead who is listening to the crap around him. From folk who are MOTs for him.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:28 pm

nd4reality wrote:All these guys y’all have listed were edited t have cold feet. They looked uncomfortable and had PIs stating that they had doubts.
Cassie has had none of that.
She has however have a lead who is listening to the crap around him. From folk who are MOTs for him.

For sure ... it’s basically all gossip too as none of them had first hand information... it was all ... well she said so and she wouldn’t lie ... ya ... they lie ...and exaggerate...and tell tall tales ... happens every day ...and not just on this show :yes:

Question .. Did Ben H get warnings from girls he should have listened to about anyone?  He seems to be Colton’s advisor ... could he have said to pay attention to what others say?  Who else could have been advising him ... besides production giggling

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:44 pm

Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 DzzQ5Y3U8AAJ20a?format=jpg&name=small
Jillian Harris @jillianharris
Our Bachelor recap is BAAACK!!! Head on over to today's blog to see what we thought about last night's whirlwind episode!! jillianharris.com/the-bachelor-r… pic.twitter.com/lihy5uhlsb
https://mobile.twitter.com/jillianharris
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldie2 Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:10 pm

suzq wrote:@SFoster   Maybe Cassie's feelings for him have grown since being on the show.  I go by what happens with these couples more after the show than during it. It is a very unnatural environment.  I have heard it be called the "Bachelor Bubble". Hence, why there have been a lot of breakups in my opinion.
I am rooting for C and C. Couples that have made it work after have said it was in-spite of the show.

Goldie2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+34
Kels0012
Rolly
sparkler
LoveDovez
Julie81