SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor South Africa - Lee Thompson - Season 1 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor South Africa - Lee Thompson - Season 1 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor South Africa - Lee Thompson - Season 1 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:37 pm

krish wrote:I have sleuthed the remaining contestants to see if I can pick a winner. I may have found something! Bachelor South Africa - Lee Thompson - Season 1 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 1f481 I can put a link if anyone is interested in the sleuthing section.

Lay it on us, @Krish! thumbsup I was only able to watch the first episode but still interested to know how it turns out.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor South Africa - Lee Thompson - Season 1 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor South Africa - Lee Thompson - Season 1 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:55 pm

Bobette wrote:
krish wrote:I have sleuthed the remaining contestants to see if I can pick a winner. I may have found something! Bachelor South Africa - Lee Thompson - Season 1 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 1f481 I can put a link if anyone is interested in the sleuthing section.

Lay it on us, @Krish! thumbsup I was only able to watch the first episode but still interested to know how it turns out.

Same with me Bobette. Sucked not being able to watch the rest of it because it looked like it was going to be a good one.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:06 pm

Jolena wrote:
Bobette wrote:

Same with me Bobette. Sucked not being able to watch the rest of it because it looked like it was going to be a good one.

Yeah it sucks.  :pout

Kind of interesting though only having one episode to base predictions on.  The top 6 are all girls we were picking up on / discussing after the premiere so the board's sleuthing skills are on point even with limited info (incl Edith as potential Bette)
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:14 pm

@krish Yes, please!!!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by krish Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:33 pm

Episode 7 has just happened.
Big upset! Edith a favorite contestant was sent home along with Michelle D.
Bachelor SA always trends on Thursday (4th place this week) but with Edith elimination she also was trending in 7th place :claphands It showed she was a loved contestant.

In this episode they had a special guest a singer called Calum Scott. I have no idea who this is and so did a lot of people on twitter Bachelor South Africa - Lee Thompson - Season 1 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 3806527698 He sang for the remaining ladies and gave the 1 on 1 date card. And it went to.........Jena.

krish

Back to top Go down

Post by krish Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:41 pm

Jena's date - was to spend dinner night with Lee at a 5 star hotel apartment.
This looked like a really cute date. They made dinner together and had a romantic dinner. Lee looks like a great cook. Twitter liked the date and thought it was nice. Jena also came out looking quite good and twitter thought she was sweet. He gifted her a diamond necklace. It was stunning. They shared a kiss but nothing steamy. I do not think she is a front runner but I think Lee likes her kindness and warmth.

krish

Back to top Go down

Post by krish Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:53 pm

Jena came back with all smiles and told the girls about the date and the necklace she got. Michelle R got a bit jealous. Rolling Eyes

Group date - Sky diving.
Ladies on the group date were Gina, Michelle D, Jacky, Nontombi, Edith and Michelle R. Jozzan was not included and she got a bit upset. It was good to see Jozzan being vulnerable. We always see her as a clown so good to see another side of her.
Twitter seems to have enjoyed the group date. Most of the girls were pro's. They embraced the challenge. Edith and Jacky were the only ones who struggled.
Edith - just scared of heights. Lee gave her support and Twitter was so proud of her when she finally did it.
Jacky - Oh God! This girl is an emotional wreck. Anyway, she had a sob story that she was supposed to do a sky dive with a friend and could never do it ... Bachelor South Africa - Lee Thompson - Season 1 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 2622943811 She was in tears and Lee had to comfort her. People were not feeling her. Most people think she is a drama queen and does it to get Lee's attention.

krish

Back to top Go down

Post by krish Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:00 pm

Anyway, Nontombi got the date rose. Twitter was very happy and she really shined on the date. She was warm, funny and vibrant. Lee was laughing and he seemed to love her sense of humor. Surprisingly she did not get a date rose and had to wait for the rose ceremony for her fate.

Not much tweets when the cocktail party was happening but some interesting things did pop up
Jozzan - Lee and her had a big smooch on the coach.
Michelle R - Lee said "I miss you". I believe her response was "Thank you, that warms my heart". Some people called her out on this and said she should have said "I miss you too". Other people were cheerleader

krish

Back to top Go down

Post by krish Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:05 pm

So as I told during the rose ceremony Edith and Michelle D were sent home.
As usual we had the black lash start when a favorite goes;
"Lee is cancelled. I am not watching anymore"
"He is not into black girls'
"Lee you F@#k up!"
One thing a lot are saying is Edith for Bachelortte. She is a crowd favourite and it may happen. Wait and see.

krish

Back to top Go down

Post by krish Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:26 pm

So here are my views on the remaining girls based on twitter and vibe am getting;
Gina - I do not think she featured much on this episode. Still a favourite as per twitter. Seems to be liked by all including Lee.
Nontombi - Emerged a winner this episode. People are loving her sense of humor. But she was the last girl to get the rose. This does not look good especially if you just had a 1 on 1 date. There really is no chemistry with her and Lee. I think she will probably go home next week.
Jacky - "Please put us out of our misery and send this girl home" cantstopl Basically That is what twitter is saying. She also is showing a lot of jealousy and people are so over her. They do no know why Lee is keeping her.
Jozzan - Not much with her in this episode. I think she is getting her 1 on 1 next week. We will see.
Jena - Got more camera time this episode. Seems sweet and nice. A little to late in the game. People don't mind her but also not a favourite like Michelle and Gina or even Edith.
Michelle R - This relationship is the most people are commenting. Lee is 100% into her. She seems to be getting an F1 or F2 edit. Her showing jealousy when she found out Jena got the necklace even though she received earrings on her 1 on 1 date was showing she is into him. His statement of "I miss you" is also big words. Problem they are having is she is a slow burn. She is very cautious and does not fall easily. He seems to always want to rattle her. Last week she was the last to receive the rose. He is always wants a reaction from her. Do Men want what they can not have :detective

Hope you enjoyed my recap. Till next time.

krish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:36 pm

@krish Thank you so much for the recap!!!

Do you know how many more episodes there are?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by krish Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:29 pm

@Spirite, I believe the finale is scheduled for mid May. We still have quite a few episodes to go. Normally we start getting home towns by episode 8 and 9 so not sure why it s is scheduled for May. But remember the episodes are only 1 hour long. So that could explain why the season is longer.
I remember when it stared they told they have not decided if there will be a "Women Tell All". I think they want to see the vibe before the commit.
Some people are asking for live finale tickets and the studio has said they will let them know so there could be a live finale.
I also know that there are fantasy suite dates because Lee in his interview told they do travel for fantasy suite. Here in Australia they don't have them nor do they have live finale.

krish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor South Africa - Lee Thompson - Season 1 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
iamreal2u
Idlemess
Bet2Win
handsanitiser
Jolena
LoveDovez
Bobette
Sprite
GuardianAngel
AllAboutLove
14 posters