SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 25th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 25th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 25th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:03 am

It's possible that Chris Harrison talks to Colton to tell him that Cassie has arrived and wants to talk to him.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 25th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 25th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:55 pm

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:06 pm

ilgirl wrote:If Cassie does say she's not ready because she hasn't spent enough time with Colton, it makes me wonder why he didn't give her a second 1-on-1.  He gave a second date to Tayshia, but if Cassie was his favorite, why not her?  I'm confused.

We have heard in the past, the lead knows who they want to stay, and gives those they are not sure about a 2nd one on on.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldie2 Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:49 pm

Hanna b going to see Colton in Alabama is the “twist” next week . TPTB hype things that turn out to be nothing important.

Goldie2

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:03 pm

I heard from someone who was on the show years back that the lead pics their top 4 or 5 that they are attracted to and want to get to know better pretty much on the first night and the producers pick the others to build the storyboard that they want to create. Makes sense to me.   Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 25th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 4256136633
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:47 pm

I don't think Cassie not getting a 2nd 1-on1 is weird. Just last season, Kendall never even got 1 1-on-1 and she made it all the way to F3. Rachel admitted in an interview ( I forget which one) that she gave Bryan a 1-on1 date so late (week 5) because she knew she really liked him and that he wasn't going anywhere. Colton probably didn't have any doubts about Cassie until the rumors started and maybe wanted to get know some of the other girls first which is why she didn't get a 2nd 1-on 1.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:23 pm

Jolena wrote:I heard from someone who was on the show years back that the lead pics their top 4 or 5 that they are attracted to and want to get to know better pretty much on the first night and the producers pick the others to build the storyboard that they want to create. Makes sense to me.   Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 25th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 4256136633

Yup and they get constantly asked through filming. It’s how Home towns for the top ~ 6 are set weeks in advance for what ends up being the final 4.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:57 am

Anyone else think that the HTD episode could end in TBC? They have to fit in Hannah B returning and it's also now been sleuthed that Hannah G goes to the hotel,where Hannah B is and interrupts Colton doing a PI. The latter they may or may not show.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:36 pm

Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 25th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 D0G5PkoWkAE4ipD
Kristen Baldwin @KristenGBaldwin
SPOILER ALERT, rose lovers: This week on #TheBachelor, @Colton takes a long hard look in the mirror and wonders, "Why the hell do I shower so much?" pic.twitter.com/eCPhLLj23E
https://mobile.twitter.com/KristenGBaldwin
giggling Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 25th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 2498057887
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:52 pm

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:41 pm

So I wonder if Colton asks every dad at hometown if he can marry their daughter?? If so and Cassie’s dad says no then I wonder if the reason for Cassie leaving probably has a lot to do with her dad question
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:58 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:So I wonder if Colton asks every dad at hometown if he can marry their daughter?? If so and Cassie’s dad says no then I wonder if the reason for Cassie leaving probably has a lot to do with her dad question

could be. Im thinking something her father or family member said had something to do with her leaving . Maybe at dinner she told Colton what her family thought about an engagement this soon and that pissed him off and he let her go or she decided to leave on her own . Can't wait to see what her reason was (or his).  duh
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 25th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Chancy
mizzoufan
timfan
alwaystulips
northernviewer