SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Louise Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:55 am

I don't post here much but thought I would chime in since I'm from the UK. What did everyone think of the show last night? I thought it was pretty good, better than I was expecting.

Louise

Female Posts : 27

Back to top Go down

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:33 pm

Welcomeparty!@Louise and so glad to have someone from the UK posting! Smiley I thought it was a really good start and much better than I expected as well Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 4256136633  I think Alex handled himself really well as a lead and is a very good choice. There's some drama but from sleuthing SM everyone seems to get along so it's probably the usual tv-drama etc laugh out loud Hopefully we get to see a bit of a love story too! :fingers crossed: Episode 2 tonight and finale next week so it's going to be a Bachelor binge fest which is so much better than having to watch over 3 months :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:59 pm

Louise wrote:I don't post here much but thought I would chime in since I'm from the UK. What did everyone think of the show last night? I thought it was pretty good, better than I was expecting.

handwave Hi @Louise. I also enjoyed the show. Watching Alex last night and then following with Colton, it just exacerbated the difference between the two. One is a confident man and the other...not so much. I wasn't expecting to like him as much, but I found him natural, charming, fun and more emotional than I expected. I am looking forward to watching this two week binge.

I am finding him hard to read so I don't have an idea of who he will pick yet, but I am looking forward to seeing more.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:27 pm

Episode 2 airing now

First date goes to... Frankie! African bush excursion (SCs from season preview with the Cheetah)

Frankie is 23. She says she may only be 23 but she's looking for her life partner, someone to travel with.

They joke about dressing similar so already bf and gf.  Feels more like friendship but SCs show they kiss so has to be more later on I think?

Women back at the mansion gossiping about the date. Frankie too young etc. Alicia is jealous already.

Cuts to break

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:34 pm

Night portion of Frankie's date at a Michelin restaurant in Cape Town. Date night part is seen in Season Preview SCs of Frankie.

Alex says he likes Frankie. He tells her he likes her. He asks her if she fancies him and she says she doesn't know yet. Acting coy. Says he fancies Frankie and has sexy legs. Tells her she is above and beyond genuine and gives her a rose. Tells her she is a knockout (interesting since he used that to describe Robyn so using the same words/lines for multiple women)

Alicia has a ton of ITMS wearing different clothes. She is VOing this episode. Says she was jealous and wished it had been her on the date. Definitely filmed later on with her doing those ITMs.

Frankie tells them everything that happened. Says Alex told her she has sexy legs and is attractive.

The other women wonder if Alex is going to connect quickly with everyone?  (foreshadowing that there's no real frontrunner early on and he is keen on lots?)  question

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:49 pm

GD at the beach! Alicia, Robyn, Tonique, Lily, and others (add names later)

Alex saying he wants to see if there's more to Alicia than being a cutiepie (so see her competitive side?)

Women racing and competing to get the peg in the beach sand. Alicia says biotch to someone, Alex laughs (but maybe he wanted to see that?)

Tara wearing the outfit I sleuthed that matches SQT so I think she wins :yes:

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:54 pm

Tara wins as expected. No chemistry. She's 21 and very young acting too. Total friendzone.

The other women watch them from a short distance. No privacy on this SQT Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 3806527698

He takes his hair down Hugesmile Slow motion with the hair flying back and forth Fabio style. He's a real life Tarzan (he and they say). 

They do tug of war and into the water. Alicia dives in further, Alex puts arm around her, he says he liked getting a bit closer to her. Alicia is beyond jealous. She wants to spend all the time with him - it's too much.

Later on, Alex chooses Lily to spend time with him. He says he's really attracted to her and wants to break her shell. I don't think she is into him?

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:58 pm

Back at Cocktail Party. 

Alex speaks with Gabriella and with Robyn. Finally they get some screentime with him! 

The women (Georgia and Frankie and Tonique) talking about Alicia and how she wants to win and in it all the way already. Georgia says that Alicia asked her not to interrupt if she gets 1on1 time to chat since she hasn't gotten to chat to Alex.

Alicia wants to talk to Alex. She says that when she was interrupted first episode she was totally fine (which is totally true she was super nice to Georgie about it). Off she goes to try talk to Alex who is currently chatting with Claudia.

Frankie is talking about Alicia on and on and on. I find her annoying but I get the whole don't interrupt thing. People lose their minds when they get interrupted (Alicia didn't) but it's short amount of time so eh.

Making drama out of nothing. Just petty and immature how they are all acting imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:04 pm

Alicia talking to Alex saying if she fancies a man she will try flirt etc. Alex says what she is doing now, they're all flirty.

Alex tells Alicia he was definitely going to pull her aside and talk to her but he is more than impressed that she came to him. 

Meanwhile, Robyn is saying she would never let anyone interrupt her time if she was with a man. She tells Claudia to go back and get her time back. Just stirring the drama imo 

Claudia comes back and interrupts Alex talking to Alicia, Alicia is really nice and says no problem at all. 

Honestly this is so blown out of proportion insanity is ensuing. Tara goes for Alicia then Alicia goes back. Alex comes to break up the children (because that's how they're acting)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:08 pm

Frankie tells Alex that Alicia is fake and basically hates her. Tara backs her up. Lines are drawn in the South African sand. 

I honestly don't get it and the whole uproar of things  Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 2292733854 So childish these grown women acting like idiots. Alicia is jealous and insecure but she was totally fine multiple times when she was interrupted so I don't see the problem here on that front.

Alex gets to the bottom it. Consensus is that the women are upset that Alicia interrupted Claudia and it's not ok. Alex takes Alicia aside. She says she just wanted to spend time and talk to him as that's what it is. I do think she fancies him but also sees it as a competition - to spend as much time with him. The only thing on her side is she doesn't lose her mind when someone interrupts her so she has that on her side I guess.

What a mess at how these women are acting  no no

Bottom line is if the lead is okay with someone interrupting then he will let it happen because HE wants to talk to that other woman. In the first episode when someone interrupted he told them he would get them in 2 minutes so if Alex really was into Claudia he wouldn't have wanted to talk to Alicia straight away so Claudia is only messing things up for herself really because he is NOT INTO CLAUDIA  Rolling Eyes (Robyn pushing Claudia to go back wasn't a good thing either). Embarrassing really. 

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:17 pm

RC already. Episode is so fast!

Alex says to the women that his decisions are based purely on his connection with the women (as it should be!)

Frankie already has a rose from her date.

First rose at RC:Robyn! VO of how thrilled she is and wants to get to know him more

Georgia. Also with VO how ecstatic she is

Reanne 

VO of Alicia saying she thinks he does like her but maybe she has it completely wrong

Alicia next gets a rose! Longer moment focused on her and Alex and him giving her a rose

Gabriella
Lily
Tara

Two women eliminated: Claudia the one who made the fuss about Alicia is sent home (no surprise. If he was into her he wouldn't have wanted to chat to Alicia instead) along with Victoria

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:19 pm

Preview of Ep3: 

2 on 1 date with Reanne and Lily it seems like so 1 goes home? Or is it a GD? Reanne gets the rose. Alex goes for it and kisses her (matches the SCs of Reanne and her kiss with her rings on her finger)! So first kiss of the season is Reanne 

Ooooh. Looks like intruders arrive  affraid

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
LoveDovez
Rolly
Agent99
Idlemess
ishkabaha