SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SFoster Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:48 pm

nd4reality wrote:I’m going to guess that Caelynn got eliminated based on something Hannah B said on her return cameo ??

That wasn't discussed. Just the cat fight between Caelynn and Katie etal.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aria Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:51 pm

It'll be interesting to see what RS says about WTA and what the interviewers ask regarding Caelynn and her alleged swearing and yelling post-WTA. I will say that poster was there for WTA and AFR last year and her report was *very* accurate. I think that Caelynn is just a fan favorite right now (and Mills said her hometown is very heartwarming) and any girl that tattled on her after her elimination was probably going to get booed. I remember Bekah was super rude to Tia, bragging that Tia had been treated like poop by all the guys she dated, but reports by people there were that she still got applauded because people just hated Tia for being a tattle. I doubt anyone will change their mind.c since there is no footage of these convos, but at least it'll be interesting! 

IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:04 pm

We'll also have to see how it's edited when we watch it back, as well. I've always kinda wondered if they hold up cue cards for the audience at the Tell All tapings.   Especially when you watch the audience reaction - they are all  totally in sync with nods, expressions, etc. So funny to me! JMO

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:13 pm

SFoster wrote:We'll also have to see how it's edited when we watch it back, as well. I've always kinda wondered if they hold up cue cards for the audience at the Tell All tapings.  Up is down and down is up, especially when you watch the audience reaction - they are all  totally in sync with nods, expressions, etc. So funny to me! JMO

They coach the audience before filming starts, when I was there, each time they had a warm up person getting people excited before the show started and there is usually staff on the sides of the stage coaching the applauding they lift their arms and jump up and down when they want a louder clap and reaction from the audience . Im sure they still do it the same way.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:25 pm

kmick0890 wrote:
Rolly wrote:
kmick0890 wrote:For the people interested, if you scroll down on the Bachelor subreddit a bit, there's a detailed post up about some things that went down at WTA yesterday. It's too detailed to summarize here. I think it's worth the read. The poster also said they would be back with more details today.

Where do you find this?

IF you go on the bachelor subreddit, there's a thread called "WTA Post (MAJOR SEASON SPOILERS) " that has details about what happened at the WTA yesterday. You have to scroll down a bit to see it.  If we were allowed to link to the post , I would.

I never heard of the bachelor "subreddit" I would like to read it. where can I find it? Anyone have the website if it can't be linked here? or pm me with it. TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:09 pm

SFoster wrote:I would say everyone with an opinion is biased, right?  JMO  Not a bit surprised by anything concerning Caelynn. Girl is major villain; I've never seen anyone as bad (evil) as her ever on this show.

Right! It was clear it was their opinion and the comments after was based on it. I like to watch for myself because most of the time I see things different. Elyse not showing up, good for her because I wouldn't want to be dragged in that Tom-foolery either. JMO
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:40 pm

I found it biased also but still interesting. I do think that the bachelorettes can also be biased based on who they're friends with so will take everything with a grain of salt.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by kikora Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:47 pm

SFoster wrote:We'll also have to see how it's edited when we watch it back, as well. I've always kinda wondered if they hold up cue cards for the audience at the Tell All tapings.   Especially when you watch the audience reaction - they are all  totally in sync with nods, expressions, etc. So funny to me! JMO

Ditto to what @Jolena said, but adding that each time I was there for AFRC or WTA/MTA that after warming up the audience, they spent an hour-ish saying things like "look to the person next to you and look shocked" or "turn to the person near you and give them a sympathetic look" etc. and then those hour or so of endless reaction shots are spliced in as what you see for the audience reaction during much of the show.

Basically, much of what you see during the shows with audiences are largely spliced reactions EXCEPT what you see directly in camera view behind someone on stage speaking (so someone behind CH, the bach(ette), etc.) during (the very planted) audience questions/comments or if TPTB see a great or very natural reaction in the audience during the actual filming that they then include.

Other than the natural 'listening' type posture, anything that's very reactionary on the part of the audience is pretty much largely the pre-taping reaction stuff that they put in during that week-ish between filming and the show airing.

kikora

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:48 pm

albean99 wrote:I found it biased also but still interesting. I do think that the bachelorettes can also be biased based on who they're friends with so will take everything with a grain of salt.
This  :yes:  Colton Underwood - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 1f4af
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:05 pm

Since that post might be hard to find: the spoilers basically said that pretty much all the girls fought especially Courtney/Demi and Katie/Caelynn. The poster basically said that most of the Bachelorettes were Team Katie but that the audience was Team Caelynn.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:23 pm

Also Oneyka and Nicole seemed to have a fairly strong conflict at the WTA with a lot of the contestants backing up what Oneyka said about Nicole, too.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:37 pm

And Courtney got right in Demi's face and threw a pacifier at her! I cannot wait to see that! laugh out loud

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+24
krusca
notarose
Julie81
Cocoasneeze
luvstx