SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 12 of 58 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 35 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Guest Wed May 15, 2019 8:16 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:With the message that his heart is full again, I simply can't see a F1 saying that while he is clinking drinks with another female. To me that sounds like he was brokenhearted, followed by a full heart once again. JMHO

ETA: Tyler went public last night around 8pm Eastern and increased 1000 followers in less than 45 minutes. As I suspected early in the season, SM is a big thing for him, so I would need much more proof that he was on SM same time as Hannah. She posted 1 hour ago. He's been active since last night accepting a ton of follow requests.
She wasn't saying that his heart is full again, she was saying that HER heart is full again because she's finally seeing her best friend of 10+ years. Also, he didn't go public at 8pm eastern yesterday. He went public about 2 hours ago. Yesterday he was still only accepting a couple of the guys from Hannah's season and Hannah's mom. Not any fans. And if SM was such a big thing for him, IMO he would've gone public around the same time as Jed did, but he didn't. Not saying this makes him more or less likely to be F1, but people have been tracking his Instagram constantly. He definitely did not go public yesterday.

Last edited by Hawaii Girl on Wed May 15, 2019 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Loulou Wed May 15, 2019 8:16 pm

@LeapofFaith imo Tyler has as much chance of being f1 as J. I keep going back to Tyler’s mothers sm activity on Saturday and Hannah’s mother liking a photo of them at similar time all discussed on the board at the time.  Imo if a list of evidence for Jed and Tyler was made it would b fairly even. It’s certainly a roller coaster.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Wed May 15, 2019 8:17 pm

^^ I don’t see the big deal with the girl. They look to have been really close friends for over ten years (at least). I saw a person post on one of the photos of them that they remember baby sitting the both of them, so am thinking they have been family friends for even longer than that.

And pretty sure Tyler went public today not last night.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 15, 2019 8:17 pm

@sdmom thanks for your point of view

Tyler now has over 10K, last night at around 8:30 last time I checked he was around 4400. SM is very important to him IMHO.

I can think of a couple F2's who followed the lead or family. That's a strong loving statement directed at someone who may be engaged coming from an ex. The first thing the F1 does is goes golfing with an ex? I understand they are probably all on good terms, but still?

IDK just looking at all avenues. Doesn't matter to me at all who the F1 is, I just want us to sleuth it out!! yes

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed May 15, 2019 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed May 15, 2019 8:22 pm

If nothing else, all the crazy stuff makes this season fun to sleuth! :yes:

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 15, 2019 8:23 pm

I checked his Instagram last night and this morning because I was waiting to see when he'd go public and he 100% did not have 6k followers at ~8pm Eastern. He was still hovering around the 4.4k mark until around ~5pm Eastern today, shortly after Hannah made her return post. There have been dozens of Reddit posts today complaining that he's still private and not accepting requests. There's no way all of us missed him adding 2k followers yesterday. I'm not trying to be argumentative and I'm not all that fussed over who's F1 either as looking at his Instagram today, I'm not that impressed. But for sleuthing purposes it's important to clarify when he went public/started accepting fans and that was a couple of hours ago, over a day later than Jed did.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed May 15, 2019 8:24 pm

Yeah the only people tyler accepted while private were a few of the guys from the season and Hannah's mom. Also we don't know that this girl's an ex. There's tons of pics/vids of them along with their group of friends on IG and there's nothing to suggest them dating at the time of any of the pics so if she is an ex, it's from a VERY long time ago. That's not to say he's F1, I just don't think any conclusions can be drawn yet.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed May 15, 2019 8:26 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:I checked his Instagram last night and this morning because I was waiting to see when he'd go public and he 100% did not have 6k followers at ~8pm Eastern. He was still hovering around the 4.4k mark until around ~5pm Eastern today, shortly after Hannah made her return post. There have been dozens of Reddit posts today complaining that he's still private and not accepting requests. There's no way all of us missed him adding 2k followers yesterday. I'm not trying to be argumentative and I'm not all that fussed over who's F1 either as looking at his Instagram today, I'm not that impressed. But for sleuthing purposes it's important to clarify when he went public/started accepting fans and that was a couple of hours ago, over a day later than Jed did.
Your post is 100% correct yes

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 15, 2019 8:29 pm

My apologies!!! I was talking about Jed who is also following Hannah and was caught doing that last night. So sorry! Totally confused the two threads. sad

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 15, 2019 8:32 pm

No worries! This F1/F2 stuff is a mess ATM so I don't blame you for getting it mixed up. To further complicate things, Tyler just starting following Hannah about 20 minutes ago laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed May 15, 2019 8:38 pm

Either this whole gang of Hannah's is a bunch of pranksters or TPTB have stumbled into a great marketing strategy with all the talk online about who follows who.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Wed May 15, 2019 8:44 pm

Ok lesson learnt - from now on I will post findings privately to discuss as feel bad for Kate Dooley as she has now altered her Instagram postings -uploaded a video of all the crew at the golf, Plus a photo of her self ‘hey NY, u single’ with comments turned off, deleted feb1 post for tylers birthday with various photos of them and also commenting of their long time friendship. I feel for the woman. Sorry don’t have sc of birthday message, maybe someone else has as v cute video of Tyler singing. Imo maybe also family friends. Side note - I liked Tyler’s posts as thought fun, uncensored, action filled life and typical of his age.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 58 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 35 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+96
appiah01
Doats
veg_out
violetstoo
Eagle Eye