SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 20 of 58 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 39 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamTyler - Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by mercieme Fri May 24, 2019 12:15 am

Hawaii Girl wrote:Idk how anyone could watch this, this or this and think he's not sincerely into her, but that's just me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

We have many SCs in the SC thread that prove he is so into her IMHO....let’s just wait for that Episode 4 to drop, they are gonna blow up people’s minds with their IMO palpable chemistry that the folks that watched the concert live were posting all over the spoiler sites....all jmho ofcourse TeamTyler - Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 20 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

TeamTyler - Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Aria Fri May 24, 2019 1:19 am

bleuberry wrote:
sosleepy wrote:
Alanna wrote:
ReneeM wrote:Tyler reminds me a little bit of Jordan Rodgers. Not completely but some similarities.
The whole Hannah and Tyler vibe is sooooo Jojo and Jordan to me. I can’t even explain how similar I find the entire feel of this couple in comparison to jojojo.

Really ladies? I can kind of see the similarities with Jordan and Tyler, but not really with JoJo and Hannah. Plus at this stage, Jo was zeroed in and Jordan basically already had the final rose. With Hannah, I get the feeling Tyler is just now kind of on her radar, and he was more of a sleeper contestant. Clearly at this stage, she’s all about douchey Luke. I’m actually really happy Tyler creeps up later and wasn’t the run away captain obvious winner! These FIR winners on the Ette that basically win the whole damn thing night one for the last 5 seasons are so tired to me. I’m happy to see a formula change this season!

So true. I love that he isn't the FIR recipient! Hannah's kinda bringing back the concept of Bachelorettes weighing their options until the end (at least I think/hope she is!). I'm looking forward to the season.

I think he has an interesting look and I definitely wouldn't have picked him for her. I'm hoping he's sincere though. I'm always skeptical of the extremely good looking ones, like the 1% er of Bachelor nation laugh out loud.

I'm always going to love Hannah for breaking the FIR trend! That seemed like it would never end! I do think she weighs her options until the end, just based on what Mills said in an interview. 

And I agree - I'm intrigued by them as a couple as they're not two people I really would have put together, but I'm also a bit skeptical of his sincerity. I don't doubt that he likes Hannah, but he does still strike me as a bit of a player and I wonder how genuine he is about really committing to a future with her or if he's kind of just playing the game and these are moves that he uses with all the women he's trying to woo. He reminds me a bit of Shawn and Jordan (in terms of his charm/swagger). I don't know if that's a good thing or bad thing though! 

IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri May 24, 2019 2:48 am

Hawaii Girl wrote:Idk how anyone could watch this, this or this and think he's not sincerely into her, but that's just me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
This is when they grabbed me by the throat and haven't let go since. If RS is wrong about him being F1 I might riot laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri May 24, 2019 2:52 am

ReneeM wrote:
This is when they grabbed me by the throat and haven't let go since. If RS is wrong about him being F1 I might riot laugh out loud

LOL i am with you!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri May 24, 2019 2:56 am

Idk. The video we have of them both on his first 1:1, and then on his hometown.... The dancing, touching her face, touching each other’s hair... the way he straight up looks at her. He seems extremely into her to me. Personally if I were Hannah, I wouldn’t want to have to explain those fan videos to any F1 that isn’t Tyler. no idea

Could he be a player? Sure. Wouldn’t shock me. Pretty much they all are unless your name is like Chris Seigfried or Ryan Sutter. laugh out loud But having swag, confidence, player tendencies and youth didn’t stop Jordan, or Shawn (while it lasted), or Arie, or Bryan, or I could go on from actually falling in love on this dumb azz show. laugh out loud Idk. I’m choosing to be cautiously optimistic this season, cause it’s fun and I’m actually kinda intrigued by the final couple for the first time in a long time. I’ll give him the benefit of doubt until he proves me wrong.

sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri May 24, 2019 3:11 am

I feel the need to post one of the many testimonials on spoiler sites about this dude from his hometown peeps....he is da real deal IMHO but yeah time will tell if he subsides to the many perils of being on this show....we shall see.

TeamTyler - Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 20 14ccbf10
Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri May 24, 2019 4:09 am

Cautiously optimistic here too! Not that it even matters - all of my favorite Bachelorette seasons have ended with the couple failing, so I always just enjoy the season without worrying about the future. And Hannah's seems like it will be a great one! I think it's just a matter of feeling - for whatever reason, I just always bought that those other F1s had found their dream girl whereas I'm less sure about Tyler, partly because he seems to have dated differently in the past. It's just mindless ramblings though, not any strong feelings or like I'm against #teamtyler or anything like that. I do really like the opposite attract dynamic and I'm excited to see more (beyond the physical). I think I'm just not all in like 95% of this sub. It's like the Rachel/Peter era all over again for me, haha. Hopefully I'll get there this time! 

IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri May 24, 2019 8:41 am

ReneeM wrote:

First, Hannah’s body is so banging, I’m seriously attracted to her and could almost not focus on anything else in these vids laugh out loud and second, those neck/cheek kisses are so adorable. They’re clearly into each other and like every baddy f1 since the history of time, he’s excellent with women, including the bachelorette. Doesn’t mean it’s not real.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 24, 2019 9:16 am

Alanna wrote:
ReneeM wrote:

First, Hannah’s body is so banging, I’m seriously attracted to her and could almost not focus on anything else in these vids laugh out loud and second, those neck/cheek kisses are so adorable. They’re clearly into each other and like every baddy f1 since the history of time, he’s excellent with women, including the bachelorette. Doesn’t mean it’s not real.
Does he even count as a baddy when he's the only one of the F4 to not have any allegations of ghosting/dumping girls to go on the show and/or treating exes terribly? laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri May 24, 2019 9:21 am

Hawaii Girl wrote:
Alanna wrote:
ReneeM wrote:

Does he even count as a baddy when he's the only one of the F4 to not have any allegations of ghosting/dumping girls to go on the show and/or treating exes terribly? laugh out loud
Haha yes he does (to me) because of his confidence and swag. More like a lifestyle brand you know?? laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by SpinCycle Fri May 24, 2019 9:29 am

https://m.imgur.com/a/EbooQaW?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=ios_share_flow_optimization&utm_term=control_2

Some tea on Tyler
SpinCycle
SpinCycle

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri May 24, 2019 9:47 am

Ehhh, none of that is really tea to me simply because I don’t think there’s anything scandalous there, especially in comparison to what is supposedly out there about other guys this season in regards to emotional abuse. Tyler just reminds me of the typical hot guy who has confidence and swag and is probably used to women being interested in him. This doesn’t mean he’s not capable of falling for someone and treating them well in a relationship.

Plus, the girl that knew him said she was drunk every time they hung out and the other called him an “average peen.” They don’t sound mature to me either laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 58 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 39 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+96
appiah01
Doats
veg_out
violetstoo
Eagle Eye