SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 24 of 58 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 41 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by ReneeM Mon May 27, 2019 3:12 am

Tyler posted this on his IG story. Nbd, just worming his way further into my heart.

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 24 565ffe10

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by limoncello Mon May 27, 2019 11:33 pm

Won't be able to watch the latest ep before tomorrow so obviously don't have a full context but noticed Tyler has quite a few videos on his instastory poking fun at Cam and Luke P.; don't like either of these but it's still kind of a turn off.
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon May 27, 2019 11:43 pm

@limoncello....As a big Tyler supporter, I also want him to cool off the making fun of Luke P and Cam though I understand he is probably doing this to band with the other guys and also support Hannah. As long as his support does not get to the Josh Murray level of “we don’t associate with those kind of people” in reference to Nick then it’s all good for now I suppose.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Tue May 28, 2019 12:08 am

If Tyler really is F1, this ragging on Luke could also be related to the drama that we think happens between Hannah and Luke. If Hannah was insulted/offended, then Tyler's probably not that happy about him either. Imo.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Tue May 28, 2019 12:10 am

Both Hannah and Tyler are shading Cam on SM. To be fair, all the guys are. Maybe not as obvious as these two, but definitely see Jed, Peter, etc shading Cam and Luke P on SM if you are looking.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Tue May 28, 2019 12:33 pm

dee wrote:Both Hannah and Tyler are shading Cam on SM. To be fair, all the guys are. Maybe not as obvious as these two, but definitely see Jed, Peter, etc shading Cam and Luke P on SM if you are looking.

This. Also to be fair, I didn't really think any of his IG Stories last night were that shady towards Cam. He just had a few videos clearly showing he was watching the episode and during the Cam/Jonathan showdown, I think he just wrote something like "Lil Jon ain't playing". He really didn't say anything harsh about Cam himself.

Most of his shade is definitely directed at Luke, which makes sense since Cam left so early but Luke stuck around almost near the end. I definitely have never liked the petty pile on but that's especially when I feel like the person hasn't really done anything. Like I hate when the house would hate someone purely for being aggressive in their pursuit of the lead like with Nick during Andi's season.

The problem with Luke is I'm sorry but come on, producer manipulation or not, dude is waving red flags all over the place. That conversation with Peter where he all but demanded Peter step back so he could talk to Hannah because his conversation in his mind was more important? Like spare me. And that's just what we've seen so far and the edit is showing. We don't know how much more antagonistic this got.

Isn't there a spoiler (not sure since I only glanced at Reality Steve's spoilers once) about some big drama between Luke and the guys later in the season? So yeah, the snarky IG stories and constant shade is petty but based on the little we've seen of Luke, I feel like I can understand why these guys really can't stand him. And we need to remember that all of this was VERY recent. Didn't filming end like less than a month ago?

Last edited by lleyki on Tue May 28, 2019 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue May 28, 2019 12:38 pm

Let’s say hypothetically, and just speculation, but the big melt down with Hannah and Luke at Fantasy dates and the whole “sex debacle” circles around sl*t shaming Hannah for having sex with Tyler. Wellllll... if that’s the case, then yeah, Tyler is also directly involved in that situation and I can see why he’d still be mad at/felt disrespected by Luke. Also keep in mind, that all just happened like less than a month ago. The show is unusually fresh for this cast. They really haven’t had any time to decompress and move on.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue May 28, 2019 1:06 pm

sosleepy wrote:Let’s say hypothetically, and just speculation, but the big melt down with Hannah and Luke at Fantasy dates and the whole “sex debacle” circles around sl*t shaming Hannah for having sex with Tyler. Wellllll... if that’s the case, then yeah, Tyler is also directly involved in that situation and I can see why he’d still be mad at/felt disrespected by Luke. Also keep in mind, that all just happened like less than a month ago. The show is unusually fresh for this cast. They really haven’t had any time to decompress and move on.  

This could definitely be the case. I do think the "I have had sex" line is speaking about presently (we already know she's not a virgin so it doesn't make sense) and I personally don't see her doing it with anyone other than her F1. So I could see how it's more personal for Tyler and of course he has to stand by his fiance. Hannah has gone on and on about how she wants her guy to know everything about her so I'm sure she gave him all the details of Luke's manipulations. I do wish Tyler were a bit more mature about it but he's only 26.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue May 28, 2019 4:00 pm

I want him to ease up too on the Luke stuff but I also understand as well that he might have his own issues with Luke, and if he is with Hannah, she clearly is not a big Luke fan at the moment and Tyler might also be upset on her behalf based on how he perceives Luke to have disrespected her. As much as I want Tyler to stop, and hope he stops, I have a feeling it's just gonna get worse, seeing as it seems Luke's issues with the guys only escalate from here on out and that blowup at FS with Hannah.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 28, 2019 7:33 pm

Can they all just be grown ups and stop the bullying because to me that's clearly what it is.

If they don't like someone, move on. It's petty immature and a total turn off for me, regardless of what the situation is.

No one deserves to be made fun of especially on SM. If you have an issue with someone pick up the phone, or tell them to their face IMHO.

Using SM as a means to gang up on someone just to build yourself up is a disgrace What are they suppose to do, fight back on SM to stick up for themselves? JMO's.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Tue May 28, 2019 8:56 pm

@GuardianAngel I don't think any of what Tyler has posted is as bad as what Jed commented about Luke last week imo. A lot of the guys can take it down a notch.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 28, 2019 10:21 pm

@Al IA I haven't watched or read any of it, only going by what I read in this thread. It sounds like Jed Hannah and Tyler and all the guys are involved?

Whoever is involved, I think it's childish IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 58 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 41 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+96
appiah01
Doats
veg_out
violetstoo
Eagle Eye