SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 42 of 58 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 50 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Just Looking Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:04 am

Lucas15 wrote:
Just Looking wrote:snipped
If Jed had gone back to Haley then it would have given the end away, unless he was eliminated earlier.

True as far as any public appearance, but privately could be different. Haley supported what Jed was doing so if he trusted her that much IMO he would have trusted her to keep things private for a couple of weeks. There's a past precedent with this.
Oh ok, fair enough

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:11 am

Lucas15 wrote:
Just Looking wrote:snipped
If Jed had gone back to Haley then it would have given the end away, unless he was eliminated earlier.

True as far as any public appearance, but privately could be different. Haley supported what Jed was doing so if he trusted her that much IMO he would have trusted her to keep things private for a couple of weeks. There's a past precedent with this.

Disagree. IMO he knew he couldn’t have trusted her with anything once she knew she was being dumped. We’ve all met this girl so, we know better. IMO she would have tried to ruin him. Look what she did without all the facts.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:26 am

Why are we talking about Jed in Tyler’s thread?

Back to Tyler, he does seem great,  but his post about doing something he is going to regret and it’s just eating a cookie could send the wrong message to some.  You need to enjoy life in moderation not regret having something as small as a cookie after a workout imo

Last edited by Tiggerlgh on Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by okkaayy Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:32 am

They seem to go to that cookie spot multiple times a week. I think it was the double ice cream sandwich he was referring to. 😂

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:59 am

I thought his tweet was an obvious joke? I doubt he had any regrets eating a cookie after a workout. Maybe it just doesn't translate well. To me, he was just trying to get some interaction on Twitter (which he did) as he hasn't been posting much lately.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:03 pm

dee wrote:I thought his tweet was an obvious joke? I doubt he had any regrets eating a cookie after a workout. Maybe it just doesn't translate well. To me, he was just trying to get some interaction on Twitter (which he did) as he hasn't been posting much lately.

I get it’s a joke but just not a topic I usually joke about.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:17 pm

okkaayy wrote:They seem to go to that cookie spot multiple times a week. I think it was the double ice cream sandwich he was referring to. 😂

Ummmmm isnʻt their a vid of Tyler’s guilty pleasure? Cookie ice cream sandwiches was definitely it. Ita w/u

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:19 pm

We can not per site rules link to other forums!
Posts and those quoting deleted.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:46 pm

@Lucas15 I agree with all of your post above. There is something that is just not settled in my mind about all of this. It may be that Hannah and Tyler do meet and agree to go their separate ways. I am just not sure that has happened yet. I do think despite all the opportunities that appear to be coming his way, Tyler still has it bad for Hannah. I think Hannah has finally begun to wake up from her coma and sees the light that is Tyler. I'm staying tuned cause at this point, IMHO, anything can happen.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:17 pm

pavalygurl wrote:@Lucas15 I agree with all of your post above.  There is something that is just not settled in my mind about all of this.  It may be that Hannah and Tyler do meet and agree to go their separate ways.  I am just not sure that has happened yet.  I do think despite all the opportunities that appear to be coming his way, Tyler still has it bad for Hannah.  I think Hannah has finally begun to wake up from her coma and sees the light that is Tyler.  I'm staying tuned cause at this point, IMHO, anything can happen.

IIRC it was Rob Mills who said that the show has embraced the fact that SM plays a role in the show - IMO they may not have fully anticipated the role it has actually played this season. We have spent the better part of the last two months digging and finding, or in Tyler's case NOT finding - any dirt on him. He is what he says he is. And while Hannah may have a gag order (IMO she does) over what she can post, there's nothing that can prevent her from reading - Reddit, and here. And if I were Hannah I would have spent hours reading and learning about her season and what we all have found out / not found out. If something is bad - she knows it. If something is good - she knows that too.

She now is as fully armed as anyone can possibly be with public information about what Tyler is and isn't, and what any other potential options are or aren't. She's out of the bubble, in real life with support from her family and friends and away from all producer manipulation. and I ask myself - if I were Hannah and I had options, what would I do?

As they say - it isn't over until the fat lady sings, and the fat lady won't sing until next Monday / Tuesday.
JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:43 am

Gigi Hadid just followed him on ig. I'm sure he's freaking out. Who need the bachelor to find a wife? cantstopl

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:27 am

Tyler finally calmed down and followed Gigi back. giggling

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 58 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 50 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+96
appiah01
Doats
veg_out
violetstoo
Eagle Eye