SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 43 of 58 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 50 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

confused - Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:39 am

Maybe they will get together. Tyler with Gigi and Mike with Demi. They can double date! laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

confused - Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:40 am

@Mommyof2 Pretty sure Gigi lives in NY too. Ty and Gigi would be HOT! IMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:49 am

Mommyof2 wrote:Maybe they will get together.  Tyler with Gigi and Mike with Demi.  They can double date!  laugh out loud

But Demi is engaged and Mike or Tyler will be the bachelor. (I don’t Tyler wants it) Maybe you were just joking....#confused

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:12 am

LaineyG wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:Maybe they will get together.  Tyler with Gigi and Mike with Demi.  They can double date!  laugh out loud

But Demi is engaged and Mike or Tyler will be the bachelor.  (I don’t Tyler wants it)   Maybe you were just joking....#confused

Demi Lovato is engaged? I thought she was crushing hard on Mike recently? scratch
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Floridian1990 Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:49 am

I can see Tyler dating an A-lister. I really like Gigi too. Being in nyc and networking is the best thing for him and his career.
Floridian1990
Floridian1990

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:04 am

I admit that I’m a bit obsessed with Hannah and Tyler so ai just rewatched their FSD and I found it so beautiful, loving and genuine that it’s hard for me to imagine Hannah choosing someone else. What is she going to say to him if she doesn’t choose him and how is he going to be. They just seem to have such a deep connection on all levels. JMO

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:32 am

Just Looking wrote:I admit that I’m a bit obsessed with Hannah and Tyler so ai just rewatched their FSD and I found it so beautiful, loving and genuine that it’s hard for me to imagine Hannah choosing someone else.   What is she going to say to him if she doesn’t choose him and how is he going to be.  They just seem to have such a deep connection on all levels.   JMO

She never really appreciated Tyler for the "gem" he is. She only saw Luke and Jed and the crab they fed her. She only thought he was a hot guy and did enjoy making out with him. I really felt sorry for him because he was there for her all the time and she didn't see it.
Maybe she sees it differently after the show.

confused - Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 43 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:35 am

Dutchy23 wrote:
Just Looking wrote:I admit that I’m a bit obsessed with Hannah and Tyler so ai just rewatched their FSD and I found it so beautiful, loving and genuine that it’s hard for me to imagine Hannah choosing someone else.   What is she going to say to him if she doesn’t choose him and how is he going to be.  They just seem to have such a deep connection on all levels.   JMO

She never really appreciated Tyler for the "gem" he is. She only saw Luke and Jed and the crab they fed her. She only thought he was a hot guy and did enjoy making out with him. I really felt sorry for him because he was there for her all the time and she didn't see it.
He was there only for her, from what he and his Dad said. Such a gem - silly Hannah

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Floridian1990 Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:42 am

Dutchy23 wrote:

The look on his face last episode when she was saying they weren't going into the FS...he looked so nervous. I think he thought he was going home. I actually think he had a lot of those moments throughout the season. I think he said he thought he was going home night 1 too.
Floridian1990
Floridian1990

Back to top Go down

Post by Floridian1990 Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:45 am

Which is why I want him to get someone who chooses him first and puts in the effort to get to know him and don't think he's just a hot guy they can put in a box and makeout with. Weather it's being The Bachelor or dating in NYC, I think Tyler will be just fine. Hannah too. I don't see a relationship after the show is over.
Floridian1990
Floridian1990

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:24 am

Dutchy23 wrote:She never really appreciated Tyler for the "gem" he is. She only saw Luke and Jed and the crab they fed her. She only thought he was a hot guy and did enjoy making out with him. I really felt sorry for him because he was there for her all the time and she didn't see it.
This is the part I think is probably the hardest for him to watch back. I don’t think it’s the other relationships or sleeping with Peter, it’s his and Hannah’s relationship. He really gave himself to her in so many ways, and up until FSD’s I don’t think she ever noticed or appreciated that. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by North Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:06 am

ReneeM wrote:
Dutchy23 wrote:She never really appreciated Tyler for the "gem" he is. She only saw Luke and Jed and the crab they fed her. She only thought he was a hot guy and did enjoy making out with him. I really felt sorry for him because he was there for her all the time and she didn't see it.
This is the part I think is probably the hardest for him to watch back. I don’t think it’s the other relationships or sleeping with Peter, it’s his and Hannah’s relationship. He really gave himself to her in so many ways, and up until FSD’s I don’t think she ever noticed or appreciated that. Jmo.

Agreed. Hannah gave too much weight/priority to Luke's declaration of faith, and too much to Jed being a Nashville musician and NOT enough to Tyler being a supportive boyfriend. He got no points for comforting her or making her laugh or treating her like an equal. The heart wants what the heart wants but man Jed and Luke were the worst. It would be easier to stomach if Peter was the F1.

Obviously, the show is edited and there's a storyline but Luke was all drama, Jed was boring/flat and

Is that going to be her story w/ Tyler? Is it she didn't realize how great he was until it was too late? Did he intimidate/scare her? Or, was it always Luke, Jed, and then Peter and he was a distant 4th until FS?

These next two episodes are going to be interesting.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 58 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 50 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+96
appiah01
Doats
veg_out
violetstoo
Eagle Eye