SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 57 of 58 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:07 pm

Floridian1990 wrote:I think a lot of the general public still think she picks Tyler and didn't bother to follow up on RS updated spoiler. And a lot of unspoiled people think that's who she will pick. I keep seeing tweets and other comments on other social media platforms from people like "I hope she picks Tyler" & then people respond and say "don't worry she did". Or when you tell them she didn't pick him they be like "whattttt??".

I saw a tweet today from a girl that said her sister met him on the subway this week and told him she was rooting for him and then his face when he responded said it all..."haha thanks".

Social media will be very interesting come Monday and Tuesday
What does “said it all” means?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Floridian1990 Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:16 pm

Am I allowed to link tweets here?
Floridian1990
Floridian1990

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:18 pm

Floridian1990 wrote:Am I allowed to link tweets here?
Yes Please Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Floridian1990 Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:20 pm

https://twitter.com/_glitchgypsy/status/1154482533519613952?s=19

Just scroll down some
Floridian1990
Floridian1990

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:34 pm

Can her sister really tell from his face? If Nick said that he is a vault, then I question whether a perfect stranger could tell. It sounds like this woman on twitter (and possibly her sister) keep up with the RS info and she might be reading into it. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:39 pm

Another thought I had re the media antics. I don't buy the idea he is doing all this for followers and attention and future shilling. It does Tyler no good to pretend he is with Hannah or still has feelings for Hannah in present day, to this extreme, if he's going to get on the couch with Hannah on Tues. and not be with her or say he no longer has feelings for her.  People like me who like him separate from his relationship will continue to follow.  But he will piss off a huge chunk of people who he's convinced his feelings are genuine; they'll call him a troll or famewhore; says he toyed with them; move on from him etc.  It's not a smart long term strategy.  Surely he knows that. What will he say after Tues if he's F2 and this was all a game for him?

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:44 pm

@Summerfun1980

No, that he loves R&B music and wanted to create a hit list for his fans.  

Also, he spotted by the poolside at some hotel this afternoon. Check his tag photos on Instagram.

Last edited by Patience2415 on Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:45 pm

Did anyone else see discussion of Demi & Dylan both saying they would see Tyler in September (I don't recall date) but someone said it may be a get together celebration of these newly engaged couples but someone else said the date was Hannah's birthday. I have been looking for it and can't find which thread it was in.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:47 pm

@Patience2415 I'm less concerned about the music because that can be explained away; he's just listening to music w/e. This lobster stuff and some of his other ig stunts and tweets can't.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:47 pm

@Luvstruck
It is Hannah's birthday weekend, but maybe Demi prefers to spend it Tyler. Lol, sounds like meet the friends weekend.

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:55 pm

Luvstruck wrote:Did anyone else see discussion of Demi & Dylan both saying they would see Tyler in September (I don't recall date) but someone said it may be a get together celebration of these newly engaged couples but someone else said the date was Hannah's birthday.  I have been looking for it and can't find which thread it was in.

@luvstruck It’s on page 10 of the SM thread

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:56 pm

Patience2415 wrote:@Luvstruck
It is Hannah's birthday weekend, but maybe Demi prefers to spend it Tyler. Lol, sounds like meet the friends weekend.

What thread is it discussed in? Do you know? It seems like a big clue they have plans to see each other after show ends even if they are not officially dating.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 58 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+96
appiah01
Doats
veg_out
violetstoo
Eagle Eye