SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 9 of 58 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 33 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by mercieme Mon May 13, 2019 7:05 pm

@sbolduc....ah....you are letting me remember good ol Blake. I was thinking he was F1 since he was quiet on SM the longest. We shall see though....it all makes for fun speculation

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by BlackHalo Mon May 13, 2019 7:10 pm

If she choose Jed I'm back to being uninterested again. Lol.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon May 13, 2019 7:15 pm

i don't know how to feel....i don't think my fave guy has ever been f1?! Hannahs season may be one of my favourite seasons laugh out loud Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 9 1f60d

i mean tyler has to be f1 right? he was the first intro video and jed didn't get one...don't all f1's get an intro vid??
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Mon May 13, 2019 7:32 pm

Ok looking at flights and his appearing on sm around Monday 11pm Athens time. They have to leave possible Crete or one of the islands before connection to usa flight. I’m assuming they leave island at different times so if leaving this afternoon/early evening to get Hannah back for media Thursday early morning he may need to over night somewhere or have a long layover in airport. Imo he contacted family sat night hence his mothers sm activity and again several hrs ago resulting in her private acct. hoping this is not wishful thinking as my interest in this season will also plummet.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Mon May 13, 2019 7:36 pm

BlackHalo wrote:If she choose Jed I'm back to being uninterested again. Lol.

handwave same
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon May 13, 2019 7:38 pm

@alwayscooking NOOOOO
You have to sleuth with us! Til the very end!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon May 13, 2019 7:44 pm

Enjoy the show. Sadly I’m not sure if I will get to watch (so crazy). Maybe I can on the west coast show since I’m visiting family. So bummed out.

Have fun Y’all and hopefully the premier gives great clues of the f1 which I think it will.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 13, 2019 7:48 pm

sdmom wrote:
smg2587 wrote:His Instagram page is still private but he seems to have followed some people. One looking like a contestant from this season Dylan (going by Dylan's page). He at least has access to his phone. Wonder if he is going to post something before the premier.

I know we are talking about this in sm thread. Last year Garrett was able to change his IG bio while still with Becca. But, IMO, deleting a debatable/controversial link is different than following fellow contestants. Garrett may have done that to make himself a more likable f1, but what about Tyler? This doesn’t bode well for him to be f1, IMO. But of course we need more proof, but it’s good to know he became active today 5/13

I just posted the same thing in the SM thread. No comparison IMHO I remember sleuthing the time zone's and it was literally the early morning hours after the FRC. Tyler doesn't have a reason to follow others so soon other than following them.

nd4reality wrote:Enjoy the show. Sadly I’m not sure if I will get to watch (so crazy). Maybe I can on the west coast show since I’m visiting family. So bummed out.

Have fun  Y’all and hopefully the premier gives great clues of the f1 which I think it will.

We will miss you!!!  bestbud!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Mon May 13, 2019 7:55 pm

sdmom wrote:@alwayscooking NOOOOO
You have to sleuth with us! Til the very end!

Oh, I'll still do that laugh out loud, I just don't want to see Tyler get crushed But I'll stay optimistic, he won't because he's the f1. Every time any doubt wander into my brain I think of mamma B's like on IG of Tyler. If my mother did that to a guy that was my f2 I'd be a tad upset with her laugh out loud

Also the promo is so heavily Jed, I'm just not buying that either.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon May 13, 2019 8:09 pm

A few of my bachelor likes happened: Vanessa, Catherine, Tessa. Becca almost happened laugh out loud. I've never had a bachelorette choose my favorite. I hoping this changes this time and it's Tyler.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon May 13, 2019 8:30 pm

Thanks GA

Has Jed and Peter returned to SM ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon May 13, 2019 8:31 pm

nd4reality wrote:Thanks GA

Has Jed and Peter returned to SM ?
Peter did
Jed, not yet

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 58 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 33 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+96
appiah01
Doats
veg_out
violetstoo
Eagle Eye