SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Post by luvstx Fri May 10, 2019 2:20 pm

On the other hand....

If it IS Scotland RC, Hannah isn't wearing the same dress as she's wearing at the Scottish castle outdoors. Would have guessed they took that shot before RC, but they could have just taken it to have another possible photo of her looking pensive with a rose.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Post by mercieme Fri May 10, 2019 2:23 pm

luvstx wrote:On the other hand....

If it IS Scotland RC, Hannah isn't wearing the same dress as she's wearing at the Scottish castle outdoors.  Would have guessed they took that shot before RC, but they could have just taken it to have another possible photo of her looking pensive with a rose.
I have asked if y’all think that castle shot is for B roll fakeout to make folks think it’s a FRC....I mean why in the world is she holding a single rose...makes no sense for her to be holding just that one rose prior to a RC...jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Fri May 10, 2019 2:27 pm

mercieme wrote:
luvstx wrote:On the other hand....

If it IS Scotland RC, Hannah isn't wearing the same dress as she's wearing at the Scottish castle outdoors.  Would have guessed they took that shot before RC, but they could have just taken it to have another possible photo of her looking pensive with a rose.
I have asked if y’all think that castle shot is for B roll fakeout to make folks think it’s a FRC....I mean why in the world is she holding a single rose...makes no sense for her to be holding just that one rose prior to a RC...jmo.

I'm guessing you're right, mercieme. They knew they wouldn't have a real FRC shot to show in the extended preview since filming didn't end on time. So for the average viewer, putting her in a white dress with a rose in her hand might suffice.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri May 10, 2019 2:28 pm

If it’s RC in Scotland, how come Luke (another SD date, we have Sc proof) and Tyler (GD based on the kissing in bed) not wear their roses?

If it’s RC in Ep 3, how come no one but Mike wearing a tie? Way too casual.
BUT, if it’s RC in Ep3, Peter doesn’t have a rose, then he does not get a SD date in Ep 3. Who did?

question question question so many questions

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri May 10, 2019 2:32 pm

@sdmom...I am sticking to Episode 5 Scotland CP for now since IMO 10 of the 11 (missing Jed) in Scotland are accounted for in that SC. Tyler does not need to get a GD rose, he won the games and got that time with her for his price. Luke was shown having a tense discussion with her on their date, we aasume he received a rose on the date but no idea why he didn’t wear his rose in that SC.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Fri May 10, 2019 2:35 pm

mercieme wrote:@sdmom...I am sticking to Episode 5 Scotland CP for now since IMO 10 of the 11 (missing Jed) in Scotland are accounted for in that SC. Tyler does not need to get a GD rose, he won the games and got that time with her for his price. Luke was shown having a tense discussion with her on their date, we aasume he received a rose on the date but no idea why he didn’t wear his rose in that SC.

Agree with mercieme here.

Maybe after their tense discussion, Hannah decides to wait until the RC to decide whether Luke is getting a rose or not.

And that organ cannot possibly be something we'd see in the mansion.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri May 10, 2019 2:40 pm

@mercieme I am not convinced yet. We need more proof.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri May 10, 2019 2:44 pm

sdmom wrote:@mercieme I am not convinced yet. We need more proof.
Most definitely....we just need more SCs Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 22 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Fri May 10, 2019 2:52 pm

Hannah is in the same dress when she's talking to the guys, this is later in the preview, but she's probably in her room, notice the pillows
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 22 ><a href=
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 22 Bb10

https://www.google.com/search?biw=1517&bih=640&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=y7jVXNLWHJLL_Qbm3LjoAg&q=leys+castle+bedrooms&oq=leys+castle+bedrooms&gs_l=img.3...19145.26458..26811...5.0..0.68.1410.25......0....1..gws-wiz-img.......0j0i30j0i24.DOHIuyaRP0A#imgdii=Ww3ejVfkeFGrNM:&imgrc=WUu3NIonSQwsVM:
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 22 Leys-b10" />
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri May 10, 2019 2:58 pm

@alwayscooking well done lady yes now please help us find Jed baby...because he is the only one missing to complete the Scotland picture Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 22 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Fri May 10, 2019 3:06 pm

If there are nine guys suppose to be there they all are, in the bottom right corner you can see someones hands
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 22 A110
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dUjCx174ko

ETA Oops sorry I see @sdmom already posted this
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri May 10, 2019 3:32 pm

@alwayscooking it should be 11 guys remaining in Scotland. And that’s Garrett baby’s hands IMO. The Pilot Pete SC that sdmom brought in is part of the same scene IMO (the banisters match). I am going to watch that preview in slo mo to see if I can locate Jed baby Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 22 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

+61
Pattycake92
Stacia620
limoncello
Julie81
Emilia23_12