SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Post by dee Sun May 26, 2019 9:54 pm

I think Kasey from Ali's season had a similar scenario. She didn't give him a rose during the 1-1 portion as she wasn't sure. But was also unsure to send Kasey packing. Maybe Hannah is going to do that as well. Probably more man drama occurs during Luke's 1-1. Maybe Luke badmouths some of the guys during his 1-1 time and the guys badmouth him during their GDs.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Post by BlackHalo Sun May 26, 2019 10:16 pm

dee wrote:@Sdmom Have a fun and safe trip!!

I was actually looking at the white dress melt down the other day. I don't think it's from episode 3 as Conner S does not have a  rose. I also notice screencaps of Luke wearing the same outfit with Hannah. I feel like that was his night portion of his episode 5 1-1. I'm beginning to wonder if he actually never got a rose after his 1-1. Perhaps the RC was also the same day as his 1-1 as well. I just have a hard time believing Luke wearing the exact same suit twice, and is styled the same way. Would be interesting to see if this comes true. If so... this whole front runner status all season cannot be true imo.

Wow, very interesting. I think we are going to see a shift in gears after her 1-1 with Tyler in terms of frontrunner. If she was thinking of saying goodbye to Luke during his 1-1 producers definitely encouraged her to bring him to FS.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sun May 26, 2019 10:35 pm

It's obvious Hannah is starting to see the red flags pop up with Luke since she's now tapping the brakes and telling him he has to wait in this next episode. Wouldn't surprise me at all if TPTB wanted her to keep Luke through FS to get the most dramatic tv entertainment. They knew they had a gold mine in Luke.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun May 26, 2019 11:08 pm

alwayscooking wrote:It's obvious Hannah is starting to see the red flags pop up with Luke since she's now tapping the brakes and telling him he has to wait in this next episode.  Wouldn't surprise  me at all if TPTB wanted her to keep Luke through FS to get the most dramatic tv entertainment.  They knew they had a gold mine in Luke.

Yep. Especially seeing how all the guys are buddies and it was basically the guys vs. Luke. Had Luke left early there'd be no drama. I'm sure they encouraged Luke to question Hannah's sexual activity during FS leading to his epic demise. JMO.

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Sun May 26, 2019 11:14 pm

Sorry I’m confused as according to filming schedule and RS Luke has the first 1-1 in Scotland and mike’s 1-1 4/5. Is the drama where Luke goes to her bedroom in Scotland? As this would also tie in if he didn’t get a rose on his 1-1?

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun May 26, 2019 11:21 pm

Loulou wrote:Sorry I’m confused as according to filming schedule and RS Luke has the first 1-1 in Scotland and mike’s 1-1 4/5.   Is the drama where Luke goes to her bedroom in Scotland? As this would also tie in if he didn’t get a rose on his 1-1?

I'm gonna guess Luke in Hannah's room is Rhode Island/episode 4. I remember RS tweeting videos of guys in that hotel lobby and Luke was wearing that black shirt.

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1112080265554190336

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sun May 26, 2019 11:31 pm

@BlackHalo Nice catch! Hmm... wonder if he ends up telling the other guys that he snuck up to her hotel room.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun May 26, 2019 11:38 pm

Loulou wrote:Sorry I’m confused as according to filming schedule and RS Luke has the first 1-1 in Scotland and mike’s 1-1 4/5.   Is the drama where Luke goes to her bedroom in Scotland? As this would also tie in if he didn’t get a rose on his 1-1?

RS has some dates mixed up. Like he thought this week the photo shoot date was before the simulation birth one. We know Mike gets the first 1on1 in Scotland because Mike Fleiss tweeted pictures of the first date in Scotland and it matches Hannah's outfit with Mike. And as far as the tie thing, Luke didn't wear a tie on the episode 2 RC either. A tie isn't really required just the jacket/blazer.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon May 27, 2019 12:18 am

Yeah, I'm starting to think the SC is from Episode 5 also. What throws me off is how casually and IMO for warm weather the guys are dressed. However, there is no CP tomorrow and I doubt Hannah would be talking with the guys before the RC like it appears she is doing. If it were Episode 3 Connor would have a rose and he does not. If it were Episode 4 Tyler would have a rose and he does not. Mike reportedly got the rose in the Episode 3 group date at the women's clinic. Also, some of the other guys seen in the SC leave at Episode 5 so it can't be any later than that.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Mon May 27, 2019 4:34 am

dee wrote:@Sdmom Have a fun and safe trip!!

I was actually looking at the white dress melt down the other day. I don't think it's from episode 3 as Conner S does not have a  rose. I also notice screencaps of Luke wearing the same outfit with Hannah. I feel like that was his night portion of his episode 5 1-1. I'm beginning to wonder if he actually never got a rose after his 1-1. Perhaps the RC was also the same day as his 1-1 as well. I just have a hard time believing Luke wearing the exact same suit twice, and is styled the same way. Would be interesting to see if this comes true. If so... this whole front runner status all season cannot be true imo.

White dress melt down
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 52 2zyc4so

SCs with Luke and Hannah
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 52 Nmf4me
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 52 20qci9z
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 52 2rdzwio

ETA: It also cannot be episode 6, as we see Devin and Grant at the side.
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 52 25k1ulf

Source: My SCs

LeapofFaith wrote:So did Luke P have a date here or is this a cocktail party? at the grand hotel amrath the Hague

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 52 Cc1810
alwayscooking SC

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 52 Cor-ruys_19

www.amrathkurhaus.com/en/conference-rooms.html

The SC's with Hannah in the black dress are from EP 7 in The Netherlands. Luke is wearing the same outfit, but the location is different.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 52 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon May 27, 2019 6:11 am

I looked over all the SC’s again and this is the timeline I came up with. Hannah in the white dress is from the episode 5 cocktail party. Mike’s the only one with a rose so it’s clearly from before a RC. Either episode 3 or 5 because those are the times Mike gets a rose before the RC. We know episode 3 doesn’t have a CP so episode 5 is the only other option. This means Luke for whatever reason didn’t get a rose on his 1-1.
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 52 5dc20a10
Source

Pretty sure these are from the nighttime portion of the 3-1 before HTD’s. The room in the first pic was sleuthed to be in the Netherlands, I went back and checked the last 3 ‘ette seasons, none of them had a CP the episode before HTD’s and seeing as all the roses were given out on dates eliminating the need for a RC, safe to say no CP this season either so it’s gotta be from the 3-1.
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 52 6482d410
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 52 85e48010
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 52 Fe953710
Source

All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Mon May 27, 2019 6:34 am

I have been trying to place the third sc on the no discussion thread of Hannah in red/black top with Luke. Looks like she might be giving him a rose. She has the same top on in the orange painted room (museum The Hague( with lots of pictures. This also looks like the room with her in black dress crying. Has anyone looked at this combination? Sorry no sc and the long winded explanation. I’m trying to work out her 3-1 pictures as at the moment we have her with peter at the cheese museum in a purple top?

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

+61
Pattycake92
Stacia620
limoncello
Julie81
Emilia23_12