SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Post by smg2587 Tue May 07, 2019 1:04 am

Here's a slo-mo link from youtube.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5a6zhpLmJ94

Aunties_Love wrote:

In some of the sc's we have, I noticed we have more of Peter. Could some of them add up to another ID maybe epi 3? I see one area with the "wall Pic" that could be LA....

The only screencap I can't seem to place that is for sure with Peter is the wall kiss. His others of him seem to be in the 1on1 in Latvia to me. The hottub during the day and jacket with fireworks at night. That might be alone time during a group date thou.

Last edited by smg2587 on Tue May 07, 2019 1:23 am; edited 2 times in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Post by Al Tue May 07, 2019 1:12 am

I'm going to take a wild guess and say the guy Hannah is on top of kissing in the white bikini is Peter. I don't think the arms are muscular enough to be Tyler, it's obviously not Luke, and doesn't look like Jed cuz he keeps facial hair. Can't tell if it could be anyone else though.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by SpinCycle Tue May 07, 2019 1:23 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
mercieme wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:OK, so will work on them and posting a slow-mo video if I can get it to work right....LOL
Auntie, I am tagging them now....are you ok if I upload what we have so far...then would be good for you to correct and upload whatever SCs we missed ....thanks.
Sounds good.  Have tonight to work on it.

In some of the sc's we have, I noticed we have more of Peter.  Could some of them add up to another ID maybe epi 3?  I see one area with the "wall Pic" that could be LA....

If Peter got the Ep3 ID means he got already the 2nd date before Ep7. Is this happened before getting 2nd ID before Ep7?
SpinCycle
SpinCycle

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue May 07, 2019 1:26 am

Al wrote:I'm going to take a wild guess and say the guy Hannah is on top of kissing in the white bikini is Peter. I don't think the arms are muscular enough to be Tyler, it's obviously not Luke, and doesn't look like Jed cuz he keeps facial hair. Can't tell if it could be anyone else though.

That's a good guess we don't see what either of them are wearing in the hottub sc they are in. Might be from that same date. Looks like some kind of spa date perhaps.

Last edited by smg2587 on Tue May 07, 2019 1:31 am; edited 2 times in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Tue May 07, 2019 1:27 am

The sauna scene may b same date as outdoor hot tub? Can’t determine if Hannah wearing same bikini? Guy maybe Peter?

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue May 07, 2019 2:37 am

Using @nd4reality list from SM thread, placing descriptions over some scenes we know so others can review as well.
mercieme wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Sorry guys but I am speechless after watching that promo.

Whew !

Here some stuff I noticed,

1 just 1 kissing scene with Tyler. On the bench (2nd 1on1) which we know there was lots more
2 Luke for sure the villain fighting with Garrett and Mike
3 lots of kissing with Jed
4 the promo was pre HTD IMO
5 Jed and Pete said they were falling for her
6 Ty said he could see himself proposing
7 Luke said he might not get there
8 Cam angry possibly with Ty
9 Hannah in a red jacket too saying she is falling for someone. Now I’m really interested to see who that is !! I don’t think it’s Ty because the guy has so me stubble, need SCs
10  Hannah in the cut away red dress kissing Luke
11 some kissing scenes with Pete
12 Tyler the most hidden in the promo, most make out scenes with Jed and most prominent is Luke. In past season I have sworn that’s the person  most hidden is the f1 BUT this is not the season promo since filming is not done. SO waiting g to see how much of Ty they will show In That one.
I will add to your list but please correct.
13. Hannah with Garrett in the white bikini straddling him. ETA - some folks on Reddit say it’s Tyler
14. Hannah with Tyler kissing in the bedroom- could be post GD ala when Des took Chris to her room or F3 if they cut that far out yet, unlikely though. ETA - yep he won the GD post Episode 5 GD, you can see he is still wearing the kilt in the promo, so he probably got to go to her room afterwards
15. Hannah shown talking about sexual tension was with Luke..same top as them sitting together when she tossed the flag... post pageant GD it seems
16. Pilot Pete was the wall kiss

Source of all SCs from @alwayscooking from YT link that Blu posted in SM

alwayscooking wrote:A few untl someone can make some better quality ones

Luke P on Episode 2 Pageant GD in LA
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 7 Ette_110

Episode 4 GD in Rhode Island
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 7 Ette210

Luke P won GD rose on Episode 2 Pageant GD per spoiler sites - Hannah removing the flag could be to give him the GD rose
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 7 Ette310

alwayscooking wrote:
Jed on his 1st SD in Episode 4 in Boston
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 7 Ette410

According to some folks on Reddit, this is Tyler, need folks to confirm if this could be Garrett also or maybe Peter from hot tub date
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 7 Ette510

Garrett on his 1st SD in Episode 6 bungee in Latviajumping
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 7 Ette610

alwayscooking wrote:
Jed in Boston for his  1st SD, Episode 4, camera booth
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 7 Ette710

Pilot Pete with the wall kiss - could be night portion of his SD, unclear if he got Episode 3 SD & also Episode 6 SD also
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 7 Ette810

alwayscooking wrote:
Hannah talking about cutting the  sexual tension with a knife, could be with Luke post pageant date since same shirt she was shown wearing with Luke in same GD SC above
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 7 Ette910

Tyler after Episode 5 Scottish games, most likely won the GD rose, still wearing his kilt
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 7 Ette1010

Hannah with Luke, could be after a SD or alone time post GD; Hannah shown undressing him in another SC in the same outfit
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 7 Ette1110

alwayscooking wrote:
Most likely Episode 6 GD day portion in Latvia - shown are Mike, Connor, Dustin, Luke P, Jed
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 7 Ette1210

Hannah undressing Luke P, same SC as her wearing red cut out dress dress above
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 7 Ette1310

Could be GD evening portion in Europe (maybe Episode 6 Latvia GD) , Luke P, Connor, Dylan, Dustin, Mike, Tyler, Luke P/b]
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 7 Ette1410

alwayscooking wrote:
Hannah in same GD outfit most likely from Episode 6 GD night time portion in Latvia
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 7 Ette1510

The one and only drama free Pilot Pete...well deserved alone SC most likely at a CP
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 7 Ette1610

Same SC as most likely Episode 6 Latvia GD night time portion, but this one just just shows Tyler’s hand placement on Hannah to assist her as she leaves the room
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 7 Ette1710

alwayscooking wrote:
Luke P, most likely SD in Scotland, poster @smg2587 believes this was the second Episode 5 SD since outfit that Fleiss tweeted matched Mike’s date in an upcoming SC
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 7 Ette2110

Tyler on his second SD in The Hague
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 7 Ette2210

Episode 5 GD - Scottish Highland Games
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 7 Ette2310

alwayscooking wrote:
Tyler hugging Hannah most likely after he won the Scottish Highland Episode 5 GD
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 7 Ette2410

Pilot P declaring that he is falling in lurve
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 7 Ette2510

Pilot P hot tub action
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 7 Ette2610

alwayscooking wrote:
Dinner portion of a SD declaring he is falling in lurve
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 7 Ette2710

Jed again, same date as above[/]
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 7 Ette2910

Connor, could be CP time with Hannah or SD
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 7 Ette3010

alwayscooking wrote:
Mike on his SD, Hannah’s outfit matches Fleiss’s tweet when she was in Scotland for Episode 5
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 7 Ette3110

Mike in his SD
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 7 Ette3210

Pilot P with fireworks on his SD
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 7 Ette3310

alwayscooking wrote:
Potential Cam / Tyler drama, could be epiode where Cam was let go
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 7 Ette4610

Luke S drama with someone, could be episode where he self eliminated - Episode 4 per spoilers
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 7 Ette4710

Cam
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 7 Ette4810

alwayscooking wrote:
Tyler & Cam at Scottish highland game Episode 5 in Scotland
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 7 Ette5210

Next 2 SCs are when Hannah asked Luke why all the guys disliked him
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 7 Ette5310

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 7 Ette5410

alwayscooking wrote:
Devin in a European location mist likely
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 7 Ette6910

Mike in a European location most likely
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 7 Ette7110

Tyler in same outfit as Episode 4 Ist SD most likely at dinner telling Hannah he could see himself getting on one knee. According to @smg2587, Hannah has Tyler’s jacket on her, matches the concert date jacket color
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 7 Ette7210

alwayscooking wrote:
Pilot P pondering
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 7 Ete7010

Next 2 SCs are of Hannah discussing with Luke P about being all in & Luke P saying he does not know if he could get there
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 7 Ette7310
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 7 Ette7410

alwayscooking wrote:
The big blowout between Garrett & Luke P on the last GD to grab the HTD rose. Two roses seen on table, spoiler sites indicated that Pilot Pete got the first rise
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 7 Ette5710

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue May 07, 2019 2:49 am

Alright y’all, I placed the descriptions over the SCs.

Just my overall observation of the F4, most shown via SCs is Luke, followed by Pilot Pete, Jed, then Tyler being the most hidden. We shall see how it shakes out but the SCs were rather interesting. Please feel free to correct or add to what I missed. Thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue May 07, 2019 4:34 am

SpinCycle wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
mercieme wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:OK, so will work on them and posting a slow-mo video if I can get it to work right....LOL
Auntie, I am tagging them now....are you ok if I upload what we have so far...then would be good for you to correct and upload whatever SCs we missed ....thanks.
Sounds good.  Have tonight to work on it.

In some of the sc's we have, I noticed we have more of Peter.  Could some of them add up to another ID maybe epi 3?  I see one area with the "wall Pic" that could be LA....

If Peter got the Ep3 ID means he got already the 2nd date before Ep7. Is this happened before getting 2nd ID before Ep7?
Yes, this was the trend a while back. The F1 got ID(usually private at the bette's house) in epi 3 and had the epi 6 HTD with the last date in epi 7 they were on the group date.

Here's the stats from some seasons:

Bette

5-----------3, 7(Ed came back for epi 6 RC)
6-----------3, 7
7-----------3, 6

BACH

14-------3, 6
15-------3, 7
16-------2, 7
17-------6
18-------5, 7
19-------3, 7
20-------3, 7
21-------3, 7
22-------2, 7

As you can see, yes it has happened before....so whose to say it isn't happening again.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10794

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue May 07, 2019 6:41 am

Here's the Slow-mo vid that I made for this preview. I honestly don't know if there are more sc's that need to be done?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10794

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue May 07, 2019 8:51 am

sdmom wrote:I lightened this one:

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 7 13525210

Is. That Jed ? It’s not Tyler or Peter.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue May 07, 2019 8:56 am

nd4reality wrote:

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 7 13525210

Yep it’s Jed IMO... folks on Reddit also speculated it’s him.

By the way, who was Hannah on top of on the piano? Some folks think it could be Jed due to musical instruments? @sdmom, please help lighten the SC of Hannah on top of some guy on the piano when you have a chance....she looked like in a ballet dress of some sort....not too sure though.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue May 07, 2019 8:58 am

nd4reality wrote:

I think its most likely Jed. Possibility that its Garrett and the scene was put in to mislead us. Only could be those 2 imo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

+61
Pattycake92
Stacia620
limoncello
Julie81
Emilia23_12