SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Mar 5th WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Mar 5th WTA  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Mar 5th WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GinaRose Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:13 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Alrighty then, the biggest audition or BIP coming right up. Suspect

Are you celibate? I'd tell them to shove it. Smiley

Sydney did ask. Chris stopped him when he started to say something back to her. It probably wasn't nice. Smiley

GinaRose

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Mar 5th WTA  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Mar 5th WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:49 am

GinaRose wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Alrighty then, the biggest audition or BIP coming right up. Suspect

Are you celibate? I'd tell them to shove it. Smiley

Sydney did ask.   Chris stopped him when he started to say something back to her.   It probably wasn't nice.   Smiley

Some of these girls have nerve. Colton is not stupid im sure he knew what Sydney and her "plow my bush" meant. I thought it was great how he ignored her question about his virginity and went right to what she asked him on the show and gave her an answer that would make some think he was naive . IMO the way he handles,talks, respects, and is so attentive to women is very telling that he's on to them and their forwardness more then they think.jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:51 am

Colton is not going to talk about his virginity anymore and I think he will steer people away from it because if he is in a committed relationship he isn't going to have his SO be put in any uncomfortable situations. He actually said this on Kelly and Ryan show a while back.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:47 am

Jolena wrote:Colton is not going to talk about his virginity anymore and I think he will steer people away from it because if he is in a committed relationship he isn't going to have his SO be put in any uncomfortable situations. He actually said this on Kelly and Ryan show a while back.
I respect him so much for how he has handled the "giggle virgin giggle" talk, during and after the show, on interviews. So far it's been only about him, but he's closing that door and not letting people use his girlfriend be the end of these jokes, if he can help it. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:51 pm

Jolena wrote:Colton is not going to talk about his virginity anymore and I think he will steer people away from it because if he is in a committed relationship he isn't going to have his SO be put in any uncomfortable situations. He actually said this on Kelly and Ryan show a while back.

Side point ..why do Bach couples go on that show. I don't watch them often .. but Kelly is so rude about the show .. the lead and contestants... unreasonably rude IMO ... so she doesn't like the show ...big deal ... don't watch it .... but stop being so condescending to one of their own networks productions. She sounds like an azz when she insults them IMHO

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:13 pm

Found it. https://youtu.be/7OWncDHNNLE?t=193
He actually spoiled the fact that he is in a relationship, but he said it well.

Yeah, she is annoying, but I don't remember her being really rude to anyone except Arie.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:04 pm

She asked one recent lead why they go on the show when they "appear normal". Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Mar 5th WTA  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 2622943811

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Relalou Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:11 pm

blueblues wrote:

Yeah, she is annoying, but I don't remember her being really rude to anyone except Arie.
Good find! You are absolutely correct - he does imply that now that he is in a relationship and
things change with regards to sharing about virginity

Relalou

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:13 pm

blueblues wrote:

Just in general ... if the subject of the Bach gets brought up . Not when theyre guests. Its just unprofessional ... the way she makes fun of them. It's done quite nastily... not just that she doesn't like the concept.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:31 pm

northernviewer wrote:
blueblues wrote:Found it. https://youtu.be/7OWncDHNNLE?t=193

Just in general ... if the subject of the Bach gets brought up   . Not when theyre guests.   Its just unprofessional  ... the way she makes fun of them.   It's done quite nastily... not just that she doesn't like the concept.  
Point taken. You are right. She also doesn't come off as very smart IMO.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Mar 5th WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+19
GinaRose
Doggoneit
Amethyst
LeapofFaith
albean99