SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:23 pm

I like this community here. People are here to sleuth. I hope we don’t become team X vs team Y and becomes to tense for me.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:03 pm

Glad you're enjoying it here @sdmom we usually try to have a laugh here, and don't take things to seriously. It can get a little bit teamish in here towards the end, depending on how the contestants have been edited, but not too bad, IMO.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:30 pm

sdmom wrote:I like this community here. People are here to sleuth. I hope we don’t become team X vs team Y and becomes to tense for me.

I understand people have favourites but I don't seem the point of teams - it doesn't change the outcome of the show and for me the fun is the detective work and knowing things before the public (which is why I'm annoyed Chelsea was spoiled so early laugh out loud).

ETA:  If you (or anyone!) want to get in on the ground level for our next season of Bachelorette, it's filming right now and there are threads for it here.  That said, we haven't had any pap pictures for ages so sleuthing has kind of stalled there at the moment.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:23 am

Episode guide for next Wednesday, and I feel they will drag this eviction drama out for a while yet  Redfacemad   On a positive note, there are single dates (plural), so hopefully Chelsie is one of them.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 IfvsH6A

Source

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:48 am

For the sleuths from Australia... do you know / have any idea who can be this woman who they refer to... based on the s/c of the remaining contestants...?
Is it Nicole? Is she seen after episode 3 ?

I am loving all this so far. Can’t wait to watch it on Wednesday evening, right?
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:02 am

Astrobach wrote:For the sleuths from Australia... do you know / have any idea who can be this woman who they refer to... based on the s/c of the remaining contestants...?

I am loving all this so far. Can’t wait to watch it on Wednesday evening, right?

Do you mean who plays dirty?  Probably Monique, but she and Nichole (and Rachael, the other fake villain this season) are all on a group date in 3-4 episodes time so no one is getting kicked out this week IMO.  

My guess when someone does get the boot it will be Nichole but probably not till next Thursday (which will be ep 6).  Grrooooaaannnn... I hate the manufactured drama segments.  I just want to see the kissing!  laugh out loud

Last edited by Bobette on Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:03 am

Astrobach wrote:For the sleuths from Australia... do you know / have any idea who can be this woman who they refer to... based on the s/c of the remaining contestants...?

Based on the Promo's released so far it looks like Matt has confrontation with Rachel and Nicole. Matt said in an interview that he goes on a little investigation that plays out over a few episodes so my guess is that Nicole is going to cause drama with the girl's after Matt and Monique kiss at the cocktail party, one of the other girls can't deal with the drama and walks (or are the promo's refferring to matt walking out of the cocktail party?) Abbie tells Matt in the spa that Nicole started it all and called him a few choice words. Matt then asks Nicole to leave. End of drama.
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:37 am

Imo Monique is the troublemaker and probably caused a few of the crying screencaps.  Abbie and Monique have a fight (as per some of the trash mags laugh out loud), and I think the cap of Abbie crying is a result of that.  Nichole is sitting right next to her in that cap, in what I believe is her Somersby group date outfit, so imo I don't think she is causing the trouble.  It wouldn't surprise me one little bit if Monique got the boot.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 A5synKK

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:15 am

Oh nice pickup @Agent99! Yes that's what Nichole is wearing on the Somersby date. So this must be after Abbie's first single.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:24 am

So this weeks Single dates are most likely monique and Abbie?
Bachbee
Bachbee

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:27 am

Bachbee wrote:So this weeks Single dates are most likely monique and Abbie?

I think it's Elly and Monique.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:45 am

Agent99 wrote:
Bachbee wrote:So this weeks Single dates are most likely monique and Abbie?

I think it's Elly and Monique.

I think you're right. I just saw the add for this week on TV and it looked like Elly in the carriage thumbsup
Bachbee
Bachbee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+34
Dutchy23
Sprite
leavers
Ash
Bobette