SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by najpoziomka Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:23 am

interesting.. people on SM really want both monique and abbie gone, if she is f2 she is not well liked as of now
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:23 am

. Group date @Bobette is different. Unfortunately I can’t seem to load photos. I keep getting an error
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:26 am

Sundy wrote:. Group date @Bobette is different. Unfortunately I can’t seem to load photos. I keep getting an error

I am so confused.  Nichole is wearing her Somersby clothes in this scene where Abbie is crying, which was supposed to be next episode?  Are they just going to skip the entire date and pretend it didn't happen, so they don't have to edit around Julia?  

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 RT7B5nc

Source: Tenplay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:29 am

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Bachel15

Sayonara Julia.

Fade banner will be updated and uploaded after tomorrow's rose ceremony.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:30 am

@Bobette. Nichole is not on this group date
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:32 am

Sundy wrote:@Bobette. Nichole is not on this group date

That is so weird.  I guess they're just going to skip Somersby entirely then.  Ironic considering that was the only GD we got pics of.  laugh out loud  But I guess it's just more proof this show is so heavily edited it stopped being "reality" a long time ago.  Wibbly wobbly time wimey.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:34 am

The "Somersby" group date was today. Chelsie was wearing the same jacket from the group date that she was in the pap photos.

Chelsie, Julia (wearing hat), Mary, Brianna, Sogand, Helena, Rachael and Vakoo were on the date.

@Bobette @Sundy

ETA: Photo from group date
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Screen18

Last edited by butterflylove on Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:36 am

Ok, so after tonight my favourites are Helena, Chelsea, ELLY, Kristen, Abbie, Sojan

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:36 am

Oh Somersby was part of the getaway.
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:36 am

and Emma

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by AprilApril Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:36 am

@Bobette there was a Somersby group date in this episode. It was the talking circle with 8 girls. Julia was there, Nichole was not.

AprilApril

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:36 am

butterflylove wrote:The "Somersby" group date was today. Chelsie was wearing the same jacket from the group date that she was in the pap photos.

Chelsie, Julia (wearing hat), Mary, Brianna, Sogand, Helena, Rachael and Vakoo were on the date.

@Bobette @Sundy

Ohhhhh right, thank you!  That explains it then.  They didn't show any of that in the tweets.  Carry on Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 3806527698

AprilApril wrote:@Bobette there was a Somersby group date in this episode. It was the talking circle with 8 girls. Julia was there, Nichole was not. 

Thanks @AprilApril I see that now from the screenshots - I haven't watched the episode yet and I couldn't tell from the tweets.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+34
Dutchy23
Sprite
leavers
Ash
Bobette