SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:52 pm

sdmom wrote:
So Matt took Chelsie Abbie Emma Helena to SA! 

Or Abbie borrowed the boots from Helena and the outfits from Kristen! 

Or Helena gained a few pounds on her skinny legs and dyed her hair brown! 

:crazed dizzy 

Honestly at this point it could be Osher in a wig.  cantstopl

Everything's pointing to it being Abbie, but her edit is the weirdest F2 edit I can recall - I would never have expected her to last to the end with the amount of promotion and screen time she's had so far. 

However TAB odds place her firmly in the Top 3 - and that's definitely not Chelsea or Helena IMO - so I think it has to be Abbie.

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:56 pm

laugh out loud Has Abbie not watched any bach shows before? Does the girl not realise once you start throwing ppl under the bus or talking about other girls your're dunzo too..
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:58 pm

I think it’s Abbie in that last photo

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Valancy Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:24 pm

I learned something new last night: "see you next Tuesday" as a euphemism for the c-word! I've never heard that before. Has anyone else, or have I been living under a rock? I have 3 sons in their 20s so it's not like I don't have exposure to that age demographic. Anyway, I thought it was quite clever 😄

Valancy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:52 pm

Courtesy Foxtel guide

Who could this be? Kristen?

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 7ea8ee10
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:38 pm

Sundy wrote:Courtesy Foxtel guide

Who could this be? Kristen?

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 7ea8ee10

Yay! Sounds like kristen's date that was pap'd and the massage she was giving Matt in the promo :yes:
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:40 pm

Yes @Sundy, I think Kristen for the "playful" date. She's not a contender, but I'm glad they've toned done the China stuff. Hopefully Matts mate gives Chelsie the big tick of approval as well
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:49 am

Yep I'm voting Kristen too - that fits with the chronology of pap pics. thumbsup
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:02 am

Yay I think we will start getting some second dates from there on in
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Finch Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:30 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1K44VwluUY/?igshid=52kp2dxj0g1a

Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by Finch Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:32 am

Shaping up to be Abby Vs Monique 'one of us has to go' at the cocktail party tonight. So much DRAMA.
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:23 am

Episode 5, Part A

CHELSEA SPEAKS!  And here I was thinking she'd had a four episode long bout of laryngitis.  laugh out loud  She's recapping Abbie boasting about the kiss and saying it was disrespectful.  Her speech sounds rehearsed IMO but might have just been because she needed a few takes.

The next 6 minutes are basically an ad for Hyundai and they somehow expect us to believe that these girls drove in perfect formation the whole way up the coast of Australia.  cantstopl  Just ignore the multiple cutaways when you can clearly see only one person in each vehicle OK audience?

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 M6j4V49

Source: Tenplay

And now we have a sponsored segment for Mercure hotels. Rolling Eyes   I see Helena come out in her pink jumper and immediately recognise these outfits as the ones from the pap shots. Very pleased to check them off the list.  Abbie gets the single date and says she feels like a potato.  laugh out loud 

Abbie is looking hot.  Matt arrives in a beat up old Doge, sees her and his vein responds appropriately.  

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 F8drknJ

I'm probably in the minority here but I like them together.  Body language is good in both directions IMO.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 RLU3bG0

Abbie is sharp witted and their connection is much more than just physical IMO.   I reckon she'd be the "dream girl" for a lot of guys.  The fruit squashing is disgusting and sends my germophobia into overdrive just watching it.   Abbie says she is repulsed, which is the correct response.

Back at the Mercure Hotel TM the bellhop has dragged some random chairs onto a boardwalk where the girls are having a chat for absolutely no reason.  At least give them fishing poles or something.  Nichole seems to have abandoned her bad girl personae.  Didn't even last 2 weeks.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Km7bnyl

Abbie tells Matt about the dog comment and he says, "Noted" which makes me giggle because that would have been my exact response too. Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 2498057887   Next morning Matt tells us he is still feeling rattled and deals with it by downing a soothing coffee almost as big as his head.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 GJxWDk2

Matt correctly points out that everyone knows how the show works and if they weren't comfortable with that then why are they here.  Neck minute he's in the same clothes but has gone pale and put on 6 kilos.  I can't be bothered working out what was shot when but for the record:

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 U1MMEhO
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 LS7ZH8M

I enjoyed the Honesty Circle segment because I got to hear the girls speak for more than 10 seconds without being edited.  Helena came across well IMO.  Chelsea makes it clear she needs intellectual stimulation in a relationship and says she was worried the show would affect her career, which is fair.

The next question is "when is it OK not to tell the truth" and they all yell "NEVER" and I laugh and think, yeah get back to me in a few years when you've got kids and they're asking you what happened to the sweets grandma gave them and you flat out lie to their faces and tell them they went off.  Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 3806527698

Chelsea and Matt's date is next level perfection and they are adorable together.  He asks her if he's "stimulating her intellectually".  laugh out loud  Many LOLs at the nerdy waste water management banter.  As @Sundy says, they have clearly had MANY conversations that we've not been privy to.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 K4K4b6a

Chelsea is "slamming all his boxes", and if that's not a quotable quote I don't know what is.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 KZxVAS9
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+34
Dutchy23
Sprite
leavers
Ash
Bobette