SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:35 am

Ugh - episode 6 not up yet on Bachelor Archive - can't wait to see Chelsie and Matt's date!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5313

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:46 am

I am so done with Abbie show! Give us more of Chels!
I noticed Matt calls Chelsea-chels, Abbie-Abs and Monique-Mons! 😁

Back to top Go down

Post by najpoziomka Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:57 am

Norcalgal wrote:Ugh - episode 6 not up yet on Bachelor Archive - can't wait to see Chelsie and Matt's date!

im waiting for them to upload too Smiley
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:27 pm

I can’t wait to see Matt and Chelsie!

But first I have a single date with my dentist (a very nice Persian princesses nonetheless)....

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by najpoziomka Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:14 pm

finally watched the episode - that date! omg perfect match, love them together and loved that it was just regular day to day activity it was like watching them in their home
abbie is slowly but surely turning into snake, if she really is f2 no wonder matt needs to defend her in the interviews, she will definitely have no symphaty from the audience
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:40 pm

Watching now and loving Chelsie's and Matt's date together. 

Loved that he picked her up at the mansion to take her back to his place. Special moment and the girls all jealous -- I think they had hope since Chelsie hadn't yet had her date but now that she did, they know it's game over imo (going back to their comments about Chels the first night the women definitely saw Matt and Chelsie's connection imo)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:43 pm

Matt and Chels are effortless together! It's like watching a real relationship form - the giddiness, the banter, the flirting, still with depth and intellect.  

Matt is super into Chels. Him saying that his friends know he is "serious about a girl when he bakes for her" DING DING DING! Winner winner imo. Definitely showing he is serious about Chels.

Matt knew he wanted to something personal with Chelsie and this date is so much more real and intimate. Something I could see them doing as a couple :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:48 pm

I loved how Matt was fanning himself at how hot Chelsie is and her body and abs laugh out loud  (her body is ridiculous)

When Matt said he has never met a scientist as hot as Chelsie it all clicked for me. 

Matt's "type" is hot blonde

His "dream" woman though is hot blonde nerd/scientist. That's definitely Chelsie :yes: 

Chelsie is the hot blonde nerd/scientist dream woman Matt has been looking for and never thought existed.

Love them together. Both hot nerds. Match made in a heavenly lab.  :sprinklehearts Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 1105969562
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:58 pm

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 3806527698  back at the mansion and Abby talking about how Chelsie is the only one who is at Matt's intellectual level. But she doesn't think they'll have chemistry. 

And this is said right after Matt has been going how blown away he is by Chelsie how they have incredible chemistry is hilarious to me. The editing department needs a raise for that one.  sneakyl

Then Abby saying she doesn't think Chelsie is Matt's type when Chelsie is not only Matt's type, she is his dream woman. Bye Abby Hugesmile
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:16 pm

Ahh these two Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 1f60d  I think Matt and Chelsie are going to become my fav couple from Bach AU Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 4256136633 

Matt talking about it's not a requirement to have someone who is interested in science, but it's such an enormous bonus. That intellectual stimulation and Chelsie's intellect is a huge turn on and super attractive quality. Like Matt said, as the saying goes if you're the smartest person in the room you're in the wrong room and whenever he is with Chelsie he doesn't feel like the smartest person in the room and how happy that makes him. 

I think I relate to these two more than any other bach au couple because my partner and I are both huge science nerds and it's such an attractive quality to be able to bounce ideas and knowledge off of each other, to literally and figuratively speak each other's language. There's nothing hotter than being able to understand each other and intellectually stimulate each other and learn and grow from each other. "Talk nerdy to me" heck yes please. Nothing sexier.

It gives a whole other dimension and layer to a relationship. Really makes an "us against the world" type of connection where it's just two nerds nerding out together and falling in love over and over again because knowledge is something that always is expanding and improving and there's always something new to learn and discover and to do that with each other -- it's priceless.

*swoon* What a perfect match. So excited to watch Matt and Chelsie fall in love and deeper in love with each other this season  PINKHEART
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:31 pm

I really enjoyed seeing the connection between Chelsie and Matt but is it only me that finds it hard to understand what Chelsie is saying sometimes? She seems to mumble her way through dates. Also, I found Matt’s comments about Chelsie’s body a bit superficial. JMO.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:54 pm

Not just you. You need subtitle to know what Chelsie is saying.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+34
Dutchy23
Sprite
leavers
Ash
Bobette