SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:04 am

@Bobette, the screenshot is about 0.002 seconds before it needed to be, but did you notice Matt leaning in to kiss Chels in this moment before there was a quick cut to Chelsie's face (and his hand not on her shoulder), so they could narrate their first kiss as the pool pash 😏
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 Screen20
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:05 am

butterflylove wrote:@Bobette, the screenshot is about 0.002 seconds before it needed to be, but did you notice Matt leaning in to kiss Chels in this moment before there was a quick cut to Chelsie's face (and his hand not on her shoulder), so they could narrate their first kiss as the pool pash 😏
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 Screen20

Yeah no way that was the first time they kissed in the pool.  I've had enough awkward first kisses to know that wasn't one. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:20 am

100% they kissed with batter all over them. I thought that too. And the chopping of the kiss in the pool was all over the place. Chelsies hair is wet then dry then wet then dry. It’s ok though. The hand holding on the couch and his eagerness to kiss her has me weak at the knees
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:24 am

Sundy wrote:100% they kissed with batter all over them. I thought that too. And the chopping of the kiss in the pool was all over the place. Chelsies hair is wet then dry then wet then dry. It’s ok though. The hand holding on the couch and his eagerness to kiss her has me weak at the knees

Yes Ch 10 has one satisfied customer here IMO.  laugh out loud

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 D6VnvhB
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:57 am

I think Emma gets the ep 7 SD because the other girls keep alluding to her getting the next date plus they must have a decent connection for her to make hometowns over Elly.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:26 am

brownravens wrote:I think Emma gets the ep 7 SD because the other girls keep alluding to her getting the next date plus they must have a decent connection for her to make hometowns over Elly.

Emma's picnic date is papped with a date of 24th April. If you compare that to Kristen's which was 7th April, I think Emma won't have a date for a while yet. I don't see her getting two dates, but could be wrong.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:55 am

Agent99 wrote:
brownravens wrote:I think Emma gets the ep 7 SD because the other girls keep alluding to her getting the next date plus they must have a decent connection for her to make hometowns over Elly.

Emma's picnic date is papped with a date of 24th April.  If you compare that to Kristen's which was 7th April, I think Emma won't have a date for a while yet.  I don't see her getting two dates, but could be wrong.

Hmmm then I wonder who gets the SD on Wednesday? Doubt it Kristen, hers sounds like thursday IMO.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:16 am

brownravens wrote:
Agent99 wrote:

Emma's picnic date is papped with a date of 24th April.  If you compare that to Kristen's which was 7th April, I think Emma won't have a date for a while yet.  I don't see her getting two dates, but could be wrong.

Hmmm then I wonder who gets the SD on Wednesday? Doubt it Kristen, hers sounds like thursday IMO.

I too feel like they're foreshadowing Emma's date. It mentions whoever gets Wednesday's date is blindfolded, but in the season preview, we saw Emma hugging a blindfolded Matt - so that's the only thing that confuses me.

Unless it's Rachael, I really don't know who else could get the date other than Emma, because all our main contenders / final 7 have had their single dates (with Kristen's to come on Thurs).
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:23 am

@butterflylove @brownravens Brianna is a possibility IMO.  

She's had practically no airtime but TAB have her at suspiciously low odds (relative to the F4/5/6) which makes me think they know something and a SD is the only thing I can think of that would boost her above Emma and Sogand in the rankings.  

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 Y5YaKoY

Source: https://www.tab.com.au/sports/betting/Entertainment/competitions/The%20Bachelor

Anyone following her on social media?  Has she hinted at anything?  question
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:32 am

@butterflylove Traditionally they begin the second round SD dates episode 8 or so. But if Kristen's first one in episode 8 and Emma's is later that's not leaving a lot of time for doubles. I think Elise's Ep 10 is the latest 1st SD I can think of, so could be in that category but we'll see.

I think at least Abbey, Helena and Chelsie will need 2nd SDs based on SCs - not sure about the  caps for the rest.

ETA - @Bobette Ahh yeah that could be a random one like Alix on Matty's season.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:09 am

@brownravens Yes exactly like Alix IMO - good example. :yes:

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:28 am

@Bobette Also on your other point about abbie's franken-soundbites. IA that Abbie may not have said all of those negative about Chelsie in that context because I rewatched the episode and there's few of the extremely mean comments from the episode directly to camera. But I think she said those things maybe about other girls.

I think Abbie is delusional and has zero self awareness and doesn't think ahead about the consequences of her actions. Like if your behaviour/words directly send a girl home, the others will be (rightly) wary of you.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+34
Dutchy23
Sprite
leavers
Ash
Bobette