SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:22 am

Bobette wrote:
Norcalgal wrote:
Bobette wrote:
So by the end of next week, all the main players have had a first date, and faux villain Rachael will be gone IMO.

So why do the villians (even the faux ones) always seem to have big, enhanced lips?

To be honest I think it's all a reflection of low self esteem but that's JMO.

Stole the words out of my mouth... cantstopl sorry, don’t mean any disrespect, but the more fake they are / look, the less I like them and they are usually the more prone to play tricks and rely on looks alone. The more insecure cover up with artificial ways to enhanced anything they’re not satisfied with...a very sad state of affairs in these days, unnatural has been branded ok with the likes of celebrities who cash up on all these traits.
Anyhow, I’m glad a good majority of women in this crop look beautiful in their own ways and not the Barbie cookie cutter model.
Sorry, rant over. JMHO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:40 am

Astrobach wrote: Anyhow, I’m glad a good majority of women in this crop look beautiful in their own ways and not the Barbie cookie cutter model.

Yeah I find it oddly pleasing how many of the girls this season have short, stumpy, natural nails. laugh out loud

I actually quite like Nichole now that she's dropped her act. She's more sensitive than she lets on IMO.

I see genuine empathy in her eyes here when Abbie is upset. Sorry to blow your cover Nichole. Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 2498057887

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 RT7B5nc

Source: Tenplay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:49 am

Other than Chelsie, who do you think it’s also a viable choice for Matt at this point?

Helena? Too guarded, and I need to see them kiss to see the physical connection.
Sogand? I think she is edited more interested in Abbie drama than Matt.
Emma? No chemistry that I can see.
Elly? Friend-zoned.
Abbie? Enough has been sad.
Mary, Rachel, Nicole: all MOT girls.
Cassandra who? Brianna ? Did she even say one single word?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:28 am

IMO they only ever cast 1-2 girls for the Lead and the rest are there to fulfil various roles (bitch, villain, nutcase, narrator, funny girl, diversity, etc).  It seems to me Matt has a clear type and than Helena and Chelsea were the two cast as potential F1s.

So no, IMO there were no other viable options for Matt but IMO that's no different to any other season.  Would be interesting if a Lead chose against type one season to throw TPTBs vision board into disarray but it certainly didn't happen this season IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:36 pm

I watched Ep.6 skipping to Chelsea’s date and I loved it. It was so down to earth refreshing and sweet. They are delightful cute and nerdy in a fun way. 
One thing I caught is Matt’s need to touch and kiss her.  They carried on like old lovers...comfy.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:08 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:37 am

Abbie has a rose in that clip? Please tell me she doesn't get the next SD. Although I guess it makes sense, as the date is about trust, and they are really pushing the liar aspect Rolling Eyes

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:41 am

Agent99 wrote:Abbie has a rose in that clip?  Please tell me she doesn't get the next SD.  Although I guess it makes sense, as the date is about trust, and they are really pushing the liar aspect Rolling Eyes

I think she gets some time single with Matt if you notice in the promo. Abbie is gorgeous.  The rose clip was from her earlier single date. Gosh, so much drama. Please bring back more of Chels and Matt. ♥

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:54 am

Missnair wrote:
Agent99 wrote:Abbie has a rose in that clip?  Please tell me she doesn't get the next SD.  Although I guess it makes sense, as the date is about trust, and they are really pushing the liar aspect Rolling Eyes

I think she gets some time single with Matt if you notice in the promo. Abbie is gorgeous.  The rose clip was from her earlier single date. Gosh, so much drama. Please bring back more of Chels and Matt. ♥

Ah yes you're right. I'm so over seeing her everywhere.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:20 am

Helena seems pumped for the next episode.  Was her oyster date a SD or SQT?  Her moon date was late in filming, and I feel like she will need a "do over date" where Matt kisses her to solidify her as a contender between now and then.  

Ep 7 might be Helena's princess dress date IMO, then ep 8 Kristen with the kayaks and mud.  It seems like the girls are all getting some kind of SQT as prelude to their SDs and the preview suggests Kristen will get a GD rose during ep 7.

When a contender gets the date of her dreams, she has to take everything on trust. But a cocktail party reveals tensions between the girls.

Source

ETA: Also I see lemons on this tree.  Some kind of citrus tasting perhaps?

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 Rn8SNfx

Source

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 IS0tkuf

Source: Tenplay

Checks out IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:32 am

@Bobette, Oyster Date was a single date. Chelsie had the SQT in that episode.

Something still tells me that it'll be Emma getting the single date tomorrow night. It seems to be building from last week's episodes.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:37 am

butterflylove wrote:@Bobette, Oyster Date was a single date. Chelsie had the SQT in that episode.

Something still tells me that it'll be Emma getting the single date tomorrow night. It seems to be building from last week's episodes.

The thing is from screen caps I think Emma only gets the picnic/chocolate SD and then her HTD, and the chocolate SD was filmed weeks after Kristen's SD if the pap captions are accurate.  

Giving Helena 2 dates in 2 weeks would make her look like a sudden favourite, especially if Matt says something like he hasn't been able to stop thinking about her and regrets not kissing her with the oysters.

If not could still could be Brianna IMO but there'd be no prelude.  Rachael will go this week for sure IMO since she's openly flouting the SM rules again, then probably Mary/Nikki/Nichole.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+34
Dutchy23
Sprite
leavers
Ash
Bobette