SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 69 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 39 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:26 pm

Just wondering if we know for certain that the finale is South Africa? For me it could equally be somewhere like Madagascar. Thoughts?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:36 pm

Sundy wrote:Just wondering if we know for certain that the finale is South Africa?  For me it could equally be somewhere like Madagascar. Thoughts?

No not certain at all!  Purely a guess by me based on the landscape in the screen cap of the FRC and the fact that so many other shows will be filming/have filmed in South Africa lately.  

Also, somewhere like Kruger National Park would have some pretty spectacular views of the night sky which IMO they might showcase during a finale featuring an astrophysics Lead. 

And there's the whole "Cradle of Mankind" aspect with Sth Africa which IMO fits the sciencey theme of Matt's season, especially if F1 is also a scientist.  But I might be overthinking it.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:59 pm

Bobette wrote:
Sundy wrote:Just wondering if we know for certain that the finale is South Africa?  For me it could equally be somewhere like Madagascar. Thoughts?

No not certain at all!  Purely a guess by me based on the landscape in the screen cap of the FRC and the fact that so many other shows will be filming/have filmed in South Africa lately.  

Also, somewhere like Kruger National Park would have some pretty spectacular views of the night sky which IMO they might showcase during a finale featuring an astrophysics Lead. 

And there's the whole "Cradle of Mankind" aspect with Sth Africa which IMO fits the sciencey theme of Matt's season, especially if F1 is also a scientist.  But I might be overthinking it.  laugh out loud

IDK. I’m more of the mind it will be wherever they can strike up a tourism deal with to bring in the big advertising dollars and Matt would have to fit around that. I am suss on South Africa because they have already been there. Wasn’t Blake’s season South Africa? Second most hated Aus bach ever! I only started thinking this because of the yellow shirt cap. It looks like they have been competed to an island and are looking back onto the mainland. I too might be overthinking it too
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:23 pm

Sundy wrote:I too might be overthinking it too

Isn't that why we're here?  Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 3806527698

IMO the animal statues are a big clue.  Do they have cheatahs in Madagascar?  And are the birds Ibis?  

ETA:  @Sundy another thing that made me think Sth Africa - the flowers look like proteas/waratahs IMO which are native there.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 CVibN9y

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 T6cVs5V

Source: Tenplay

Last edited by Bobette on Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:57 pm

Sundy wrote:
Bobette wrote:

IDK. I’m more of the mind it will be wherever they can strike up a tourism deal with to bring in the big advertising dollars and Matt would have to fit around that. I am suss on South Africa because they have already been there. Wasn’t Blake’s season South Africa? Second most hated Aus bach ever!  I only started thinking this because of the yellow shirt cap. It looks like they have been competed to an island and are looking back onto the mainland. I too might be overthinking it too

I thought that too! They way they are looking at the chopper and over the water, it looks like they've been dropped somewhere secluded. I don't think they are anywhere tropical because of what they are wearing, so imo they are on the same latitude as Sydney/Melbourne. That could well be somewhere in SA.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:00 pm

Bobette wrote:
Sundy wrote:I too might be overthinking it too

Isn't that why we're here?  Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 3806527698

IMO the animal statues are a big clue.  Do they have cheatahs in Madagascar?  And are the birds Ibis?  

ETA:  @Sundy another thing that made me think Sth Africa - the flowers look like proteas/waratahs IMO which are native there.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 CVibN9y

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 T6cVs5V

What are those statues?  Is one a meerkat?  And are there ostriches in the foreground?

ETA: not a meerkat. It's a two-for-one cheetah deal.

Last edited by Agent99 on Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:05 pm

Where do we think these are?  That's gum trees reflected in the glass in the top one, yeah?  Could be Cottage Point?

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 F4mnt6Z

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 GOnLlRB

Agent99 wrote:

What are those statues?  Is one a meerkat?  And are there ostriches in the foreground?
I thought they were cheetahs and Ibis.  We need a zoologist STAT.  Or someone who whittles tacky wooden souvenirs.  Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 3806527698

@Agent99 I think meerkats have shorter front legs.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:32 pm

laugh out loud I just thought they were abstract ostriches because of all the faux feathers there.  But a bin chicken!  Why not, everything else is tacky laugh out loud

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:41 pm

Agent99 wrote:laugh out loud I just thought they were abstract ostriches because of all the faux feathers there.  But a bin chicken!  Why not, everything else is tacky laugh out loud

rotfl I love the bin chickens!  See them in the parklands every morning.  Poor unfortunate displaced creatures they are.  laugh out loud

Also I wouldn't be surprised if the statues we bought from Cheap as Chips or K-Mart and smuggled to SA in carry on luggage.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:00 pm

Bobette wrote:
Agent99 wrote:laugh out loud I just thought they were abstract ostriches because of all the faux feathers there.  But a bin chicken!  Why not, everything else is tacky laugh out loud

rotfl I love the bin chickens!  See them in the parklands every morning.  Poor unfortunate displaced creatures they are.  laugh out loud

Also I wouldn't be surprised if the statues we bought from Cheap as Chips or K-Mart and smuggled to SA in carry on luggage.

I agree.  Once a sacred bird, now the lowest of the low (except for the mynah).

Back on track....I have a hard time believing Kristen gets 2 dates (kayak and scrub) and doesn't make it to F4.  I know it happened to Elora, but anyone else?

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:31 am

@Agent99 Yup and if in F4 then potential F2 IMO despite the current kooky edit.  I still think he had the hots for her - body language doesn't lie IMO and those water kisses are hot.  But then who would we boot out of the 4?  I feel like we need 5-6 HTDs to account for everyone laugh out loud

Abbie seems to be getting far too much early airtime to be F2 IMO and they'd have to do a 180 with Emma's edit to make her a believable F2.  So it's back down to Helena and Kristen for me now and with Helena being so similar looking to Chelsea I'm leaning towards Kristen. dizzy
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 03, 2019 1:13 am

OK.  Possibly a clue to Kristen being F2.  In this cutaway from last night, her hair is tied back but when she turns her head it looks to me like the ponytail is quite long at the back.  

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Woqov2f 

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 B1tqayd

Hair colour also significantly lighter than it appeared during the episode IMO.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 7j8lo2j

So potentially filmed much later and spliced in to give her more presence in the early eps.  Need to check her friend's IG stories to see how long her hair was when she got back to China...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 69 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 39 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+42
Vjeff
ZeegaZigHah
susanna22
Marla
Sharkalicious