SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 69 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 41 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:21 pm

Thursday's episode description mentions "planes" - so I'm guessing Monique gets a single date after all her flirtation at Wednesday's cocktail party.
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 The_ba22
TenPlay
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:25 pm

So this is a single date in Sydney?

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 2d629410
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 D4953010
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 4c53ff10
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:32 pm

Bobette wrote:Definitely Kristen for me too.  And she looks super relaxed, like they've kissed a few times before.  I'm thinking F2 again. 

I agree about the hair growth @Bachbee and that white top looks so similar to hers - if I squint I swear I can see tassels.  laugh out loud

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 T4dUyzN

Source: Tenplay

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 AYML9Li

Source: www.matrixpictures.com.au and Tenplay

I’m almost 99% sure it’s Abbie in the yellow shirt photo. I know you think it’s a cap but I think it’s her hair colour and she has the two sides pulled back. You are correct too the hair is too short for Kristen. In my opinion Kristen will be lucky to make it to final 6 and if she does she will be out at 6
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:02 pm

butterflylove wrote:Thursday's episode description mentions "planes" - so I'm guessing Monique gets a single date after all her flirtation at Wednesday's cocktail party.
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 The_ba22
TenPlay
Not a flattering pic at all laugh out loud.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:10 pm

Sundy wrote:So this is a single date in Sydney?

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 2d629410

Well done @Sundy and check out the houses in the background - I spy a match for Abbie's beach carry/straddle pics.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 P8dQdst

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 ZqgJLIZ

So a lot of Abbie's pics are from the same date (boat/beach).  I wonder if her aerial pics are also a date or some kind of group date/photoshoot?  

I just feel like she's getting a bit too much airtime to be F2.  She's doing like 60% of the narration with Emma 20% and 20% sundry others. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:22 pm

@Bobette I agree. She is everywhere. Too much not to be f4 IMO. So are you thinking F4 are Abbie, Chelsie, Emma and...? Helena? They seem the four most logical to me. I sense f5 for Elly and F6 for either Monique or Kristen
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:43 pm

Sundy wrote:@Bobette I agree. She is everywhere. Too much not to be f4 IMO. So are you thinking F4 are Abbie, Chelsie, Emma and...? Helena?  They seem the four most logical to me. I sense f5 for Elly and F6 for either Monique or Kristen

I have a few different scenarios in my head and keep flipping between them.

If Kristen's in the final 4, she's F2 IMO.  I saw chemistry in Matt's body language towards her from the BTS pics before the show started and they distracted us with her whackadoodle China Girl edit.  I do think he was really attracted to her, kooky or not.

So if Kristen's in, IMO it's

F1 Chelsea
F2 Kristen
F3 Abbie
F4 Helena

But then that puts Emma out of the 4, and the pics of her running up to meet Matt and sitting with her dogs looks classic HTD.  Unless he just brings them along on a date because he knows she's missing them or something?  Seems unlikely though...

I'm actually wondering if someone we're expecting to be in the F4 could walk out.  I noticed Matt said "CHINA" really fast when the radio hosts were asking him for one word associated with each girl. May have been a sore point.

She went back there straight after filming and stayed there till right before the premiere (even though on the red carpet she said she had relocated back to AU....  Suspect).  So maybe she takes herself out, leaving room in the 4 for Emma.

If Kristen doesn't get to the 4, I'd think Helena could be F2 based on the sheer quantity of Scaps.  Also she seems to be getting an F2 edit (lots of "reaction" shots, regular ITMs but not OTT, plus she's not been shown being bitchy).

But she still seems too similar to Chelsea to be F2 IMO, unless they really make an effort to distinguish them in the edit.  And Abbie is getting so much airtime she really feels more like an F3 to me at this stage.  

F2 is the biggest mystery this season IMO. :detective

Bobette wrote:
THE BACHELOR PROPS
BetEasy Market

Matt to kiss a Contestant on his First Date - $1.30
Any Contestant to Brooke Blurton (leave/walk out on The Bachelor) - $1.50
Any Contestant to have a PhD - $3.00
Matt Agnew to Pick No One - $11
Two Contestants leave to be with each other - $17

Source 

ETA:  Adding that as above, Ladbrokes had very narrow odds for someone to walk out, and if it's not Kristen it could conceivably be Abbie or Helena IMO (we have pics of both of them crying).

But from what's been posted by people that know Helena, she went on the show for fame, and has been approaching companies for sponsorship, so I find it doubtful she'd voluntarily give up airtime.  

So maybe Abbie walks? 

If most of her SCs are from one date that's suspicious to me because they made it look like more.  Also maybe all the narration is them making the most of her before she goes.......question

TL/DR I'm still confused.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:56 pm

Comparison pics for Monique.  Too short and too blonde IMO.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 TMaj5vU

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 CCXZUxM

But she does wear hats/head scarves.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 YoSboKE

Source: www.matrixpictures.com.au
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:34 am

For no other reason than I love playing around with google maps, I found where the abseiling date is.  It's the Mercure Sydney.  Imo it will be Chelsie's first date, but as per the tv guide, it won't be epi3 imo.  I actually can't wait until their date because I want to see how they are together.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 FotCQcM

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 O9WGF3v

Google maps

ETA:  laugh out loud Mercure are Bachelor partners on the 10play website.  If only I had read that first rotfl

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:53 am

I love it @Agent99 ! Great work. yes  

Screen caps below from the latest ad for this week's episodes. They've mashed up two CPs here - several girls are shown in different outfits.  Looks like we're in for a couple of boring "drama filled" episodes.   Rolling Eyes  Monique at the centre of it apparently. 

Urrrgghhhh I hate this part of the season.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 WvUFUvd

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 9lGODKp

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 D1wJ42R

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 RQtJoTs

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 0UNAYah

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Gfy77Z8

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 56unQjP

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 PJhveyA

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 IJFxTlM

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 YiqPjkS

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 GsHL5vp

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:06 am

Yes @Bobette a jumble of cocktail parties and fabricated drama which will amount to nothing as they are all still there for the Somersby group date, which I think will be happening the week after SCMIIW.  Going by Somersby, those evicted this week will be Renee, Belle, Jessica and Jessie (had to dig deep to remember those names laugh out loud)

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:15 am

@Agent99 Yep totally agree - Nichole and Monique both on the Somersby date (along with Vakoo and her perfectly disease-free eyes.   Suspect ) 

No Abbie though - so she must get her single next week IMO. :yes:

ETA:  Girls in attendance at Somersby

Vakoo
Sogand
Chelsea
Helena
Kristen
Emma
Monique
Nikki
Elly
Mary
Cassandra
Julia
Rachael
Nichole
Brianna

Plus Abbie = Top 16.

Episode guides for this week:

Wed

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 DVXuIG0

Thurs

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 GXlbA7y

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 69 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 41 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+42
Vjeff
ZeegaZigHah
susanna22
Marla
Sharkalicious