SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 23 of 69 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 46 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:53 am

Determined is my middle name.  Fairly certain this is it.  It's called Hartbeesport dam, and the view of the mountains is from Pecanwood Boat Club. The trees and grass on the top photo seem to match where they were standing imo What do you think?

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 DQAtwp2
Source

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 JIcSncv
Source

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 SBsbaG4

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:05 am

@Agent99 High clapthumbsupclapping!

You have outdone yourself my dear - BRILLIANT WORK!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:06 am

bowdown  I bow down to your superior sleuthing abilities @Agent99 
Those are absolutely the same hills/mountains in the background IMO, firmly placing the FRC in South Africa, as we suspected. So closer to Joburg then, I was concentrating further south. Now you have to tell us who the girl is! laugh out loud (I think it's Abbie)
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:08 am

@Agent99 and look - it's just up the road from Kruger National Park which was my first guess for the FRC so I'm doubling down on that.  @Dirty Street Pie Yep I'm going with Abbie too.  :yes:

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 QRazmyk

Source: Google Maps
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:16 am

Yes, so good! Thanks @Bobette and @Dirty Street Pie.  I was thinking of giving up as well after searching fruitlessly, but decided on one last try laugh out loud  This is how I spent my Saturday night Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 1710264613

But yay, South Africa and Kruger is a go!

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:27 am

Agent99 wrote:Yes, so good! Thanks @Bobette and @Dirty Street Pie.  I was thinking of giving up as well after searching fruitlessly, but decided on one last try laugh out loud  This is how I spent my Saturday night Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 1710264613

But yay, South Africa and Kruger is a go!

HURRAH!  goteam 

I have to say we are on fire this season - hardly any pap pics to work with and we still got 27/28 girls before the premiere, knew Chelsea was in the final 2, and now the finale location from some cheetah statues, the tips of an acacia tree and a bunch of lumpy hills. 

There are worse ways to spend a Saturday night.  Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:49 am

Holy shiitake mushrooms, you did it @Agent99!! I am in complete awe of you 👏🏼🙌🏼
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:10 am

Phew. Well done. I had given up completely. So It’s Abbie in South Africa. F2 complete. Yay
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Michdealm Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:15 am

Wow - don't know how you ever figured that out but well done! Hartebeespoort dam is actually quite far from the Kruger Park. Looking at resorts at the dam there is a place called sky lodge. The vegetation is arid and rocky like in the finale pictures. Could be they filmed everything there. They would need accomodation for the crew.

Michdealm

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:20 am

@Agent99 Wow - you are a super sleuther! Good job. Since Abbie was featured so much in the past episode, we can only hope Chelsie will emerge this coming week!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5316

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:47 am

Well done @Agent99 - very impressive.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:53 pm

Michdealm wrote:Wow - don't know how you ever figured that out but well done! Hartebeespoort dam is actually quite far from the Kruger Park. Looking at resorts at the dam there is a place called sky lodge. The vegetation is arid and rocky like in the finale pictures. Could be they filmed everything there. They would need accomodation for the crew.

Could be, but when they go overseas the accommodation is usually showcased (for partner/sponsor/advertising reasons) and Sky Lodge isn't very fancy IMO no matter how many fairy lights you string up.  Also their units are self-catering and I can't see them slumming it like that to be honest. laugh out loud 

Kruger offers some spectacular option as far as cabins go.  Not saying the whole crew stayed there but IMO they need somewhere for the Lead to stand on a balcony and look pensively off into the distance while he "agonises over his decision" and somewhere like this would do nicely:

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 G2vNkM0

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 HC7azgf

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 GqqklM4

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 KBb4CBv

Source

There's a helicopter in the yellow shirt picture so IMO they could have just flown out to Hartebeespoort for the day.   IMO they would not have gone to South Africa and not gone on safari at some point (gotta see at least one big cat or are you even in Africa) so even if they didn't stay at Kruger I could see them going there at some point.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 69 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 46 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+42
Vjeff
ZeegaZigHah
susanna22
Marla
Sharkalicious