SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 56 of 69 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 62 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ash Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:19 am

I’m not certain. But the flowers are definitely different in the SC where he is smiling..

Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:19 am

Bobette wrote:I've changed my mind - different couches IMO.  

Similar navy upholstery but the arms look different to me - Helena/Matt goes straight down whereas Elly/Matt looks curved.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 Lo1XfTU

Cushions definitely part of the same collection though IMO.  We should probably check the mansion for brown poles just in case...

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 ZGvKT6p

Source: Tenplay

I agree. I suspect the cushions are the same. Couch not the same
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:24 am

Blueeyes85 wrote:@Ash im confused, i just thought it was a different angle

I have been thinking all along that it was different angles as well.
But the flowers in the background where he is smiling is different isn’t it??
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Michdealm Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:26 am

These two pictures are in the same place. The one is a distance shot and the other is taken from the level of the rocks facing away from the tree.

This is the place I have been trying to find. If it is in a game park it would have to be fenced off. I have seen hills with animals but one would not be able to film there.

Ash wrote:Yep for Chelsie presumed to be SA, I have been looking for wooden arms, which seem to be covered with some hessian.

GIRLS!

Have you noticed that the FRC has been shot in different places!!  No wonder it’s so hard to place!! IMO of course

I knew there was an explanation for our :headbanging

Have a look!

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 3a7ef910
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 Fde8ab10
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 66885410

Michdealm

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:37 am

I rewatched the mansion tour.  What do we think about these fake flowers - are they the same as the SC of Matt and Chelsea?  They look very similar IMO but not exact.  I didn't spot any potential matches for the bench, nor the distinctive blue/white vase.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 WiEnFOc

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 T9UWAne

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by chailatte Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:22 am

Is this Elly or Helena? I think it looks more like Helena? Does F3 go to South Africa too?

It doesn't look like the mansion... do you think both of these locations are at the same South African hotel (but maybe different areas of the hotel)?

That weird looking thing which I thought was a coat hanger still sticks out... I think you are right in saying that is a plant. Is that plant native to South Africa?

Bobette wrote:
Sundy wrote:Are these a match. Same couch??? Courtesy tenplay.
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 2a1da210
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 4564b810

OMG these bloody couches and cushions.  Tis the season of Abbie + soft furnishings.  laugh out loud

@Sundy the couch does look the same but different location IMO - I see no lemon tree in Elly's pic so either they drag the couch round to different locations (entirely possible) or there's more than one. Can we match the table to the mansion?  

Re: the cushions, IA they do look the same or at least similar enough for me to think they are from the same collection so very unlikely to have been native South African.  So I guess either they took the covers with them or this isn't SA.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 T9UWAne

chailatte

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:24 am

@chailatte Top one is Elly, middle one is Helena, bottom is Chelsea.  IMO the top two SCs are in Australia/at the mansion.  Not sure yet about Chelsea's. Usually only the top 2 go overseas and I can't see them changing that this season especially since Helena was active on SM before the FRC.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by chailatte Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:48 am

@Bobette the cushions are a match between the Chelsie and Ellie screengrabs..

So unless the crew is taking cushion covers with them everywhere... then I'm guessing the Chelsie scene is not in South Africa if F3 doesn't go, imo...

chailatte

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:54 am

chailatte wrote:@Bobette the cushions are a match between the Chelsie and Ellie screengrabs..

So unless the crew is taking cushion covers with them everywhere... then I'm guessing the Chelsie scene is not in South Africa if F3 doesn't go, imo...

Yes this possibility was discussed upthread.  Finding a match for those cushions at the mansion makes me think it's in AU (though not necessarily at the mansion...) and the only pics we have of SA may be Matt at the FRC and the one of Hartbeespoort Dam
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:45 am

This is not Elly’s cocktail party dress! I’m so confused! Is this an old image? Is it the mansion???

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 2eebca10
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by LukeBlueKoala Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:52 am

@Sundy Could it be this cocktail party dress that Elly wore a while back? https://www.instagram.com/p/B1qTH_uA7HL/?igshid=ly4i4mm30arv
LukeBlueKoala
LukeBlueKoala

Male Posts : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:01 am

LukeBlueKoala wrote:@Sundy Could it be this cocktail party dress that Elly wore a while back? https://www.instagram.com/p/B1qTH_uA7HL/?igshid=ly4i4mm30arv

Could be but Matt’s suit is not a match
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 69 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 62 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+42
Vjeff
ZeegaZigHah
susanna22
Marla
Sharkalicious