SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 65 of 69 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:26 am

ZeegaZigHah wrote:But then I'm reading from Mammamia again (sorry Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 2498057887 ) with this ranking. If what it says about Matty J is true, then his behaviour as the Bachelor clearly tells people how good and respectful a man Matty J really was. https://www.mamamia.com.au/australian-bachelors/ He's a true gem. :sprinklehearts

offtopic If you want to maintain that opinion of Matty J, better not sleuth any further about him... his post-show reputation is not great. It's Sam Wood who is the Gold Standard AU male Lead IMO.

Matt's done a fine job IMO and I haven't been disappointed in this season at all other than the poorly constructed editing, the basically invisible F1 and the lack of storylines that don't involve roasting Abbie.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ZeegaZigHah Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:32 am

Bobette wrote:
offtopic If you want to maintain that opinion of Matty J, better not sleuth any further about him... His post-show reputation is not great. It's Sam Wood who is the Gold Standard AU male Lead IMO.

Oh wow, thanks for the heads up @Bobette. Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 3806527698

Ok it;s Sam Wood, then... gotta read up. Haha.

By the way, I'm still quite serious about my doubts for this Astrophysicist not being a good military defence candidate or a NASA/space war consultant, whatever -- if ever that time comes.

As a shining, horny honeypot for the extra terrestrials, maybe. no idea

ZeegaZigHah

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:59 am

I don't think Matt has any plans to join the military @ZeegaZigHah so we should be safe. Hugesmile
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeegaZigHah Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:23 am

@Bobette Haha just theorizing on space war possibilities and if ever Australia (or the NASA) needs to draft an Astrophysicist from the southern hemisphere of the earth for a certain job by then, you know how drafting is regardless of interest to join the military even as a scientist as long as the resume "fits' Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 2498057887 .  

But then, Matt joining the Bachelor already sets him as a person who's much more showbiz and much less Stephen Hawking. laugh out loud

ZeegaZigHah

Back to top Go down

Post by IshleyC Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:53 am

@Bobette  Hi Bobette, Do you know how or if we can post gettyimages.com photos? There is one that looks very similar to the FRC location? https://www.gettyimages.com/photos/magaliesburg. I think the Magaliesburg mountains are very close to Hartbeespoort.

IshleyC

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:59 am

IshleyC wrote:@Bobette  Hi Bobette, Do you know how or if we can post gettyimages.com photos? There is one that looks very similar to the FRC location? https://www.gettyimages.com/photos/magaliesburg. I think the Magaliesburg mountains are very close to Hartbeespoort.

Yes go for it @IshleyC !  It is fine to post any images that are publicly available on the web (so anything really other than pics from private SM accounts) so long as you provide a source link to show where you got it from. yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Michdealm Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:01 am

I just caught the tail end of an ad for the finale. Sadly I was not watching the tv I just glanced at it. It seemed like Matt in his maroon jacket with Helena. The same jacket he wears at the finale.

Michdealm

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:07 am

Michdealm wrote:I just caught the tail end of an ad for the finale. Sadly I was not watching the tv  I just glanced at it. It seemed like Matt in his maroon jacket with Helena. The same jacket he wears at the finale.

@Michdealm the ad is available on the Tenplay site here if you want to watch it again.  He's wearing a similar coloured jacket when he greets Helena but no blue shirt underneath and I definitely don't think that's the FRC - a red herring IMO.  

Will edit in some SCs...

FRC:  

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 K0ijnl3

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 TTlywvv

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 YIeA0Ur

Not FRC IMO.  No blue shirt and Helena is way too casual.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 CAc5wMO

Last edited by Bobette on Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:17 am; edited 3 times in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharkalicious Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:10 am

Michdealm wrote:I just caught the tail end of an ad for the finale. Sadly I was not watching the tv  I just glanced at it. It seemed like Matt in his maroon jacket with Helena. The same jacket he wears at the finale.
@michdealm are you trying to give me a heart attack? Has anyone else seen it?

Sharkalicious

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:26 am

Helena's shirt matches her F3 date:

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 CAc5wMO

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 0nvKk5s

Source: Tenplay

Also, these two images are flipped and seem to be pre-FRC when he's wandering around being angsty in the South African wilderness "agonising over his decision".   Hugesmile

May have been shot the day before IMO since there are other inconsistencies (shirt collar is stiffer, pocket square slightly different position and very different sunlight)

Bobette wrote:

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 TTlywvv

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 YIeA0Ur

Source

Compare to the FRC image from the promo:

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 R8HN11A

Source: Tenplay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:45 am

Bobette wrote:
ZeegaZigHah wrote:But then I'm reading from Mammamia again (sorry Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 2498057887 ) with this ranking. If what it says about Matty J is true, then his behaviour as the Bachelor clearly tells people how good and respectful a man Matty J really was. https://www.mamamia.com.au/australian-bachelors/ He's a true gem. :sprinklehearts

offtopic If you want to maintain that opinion of Matty J, better not sleuth any further about him... his post-show reputation is not great.  It's Sam Wood who is the Gold Standard AU male Lead IMO.

Matt's done a fine job IMO and I haven't been disappointed in this season at all other than the poorly constructed editing, the basically invisible F1 and the lack of storylines that don't involve roasting Abbie.

I’ve not heard anything bad about Matty J.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:51 am

@sprout Not around here I'm sure as there is no general discussion thread for Matty & Laura - only a fan forum where nothing negative is allowed to be posted.  Don't want to get off topic from Matt's season so I will just say, there are rumours.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 69 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+42
Vjeff
ZeegaZigHah
susanna22
Marla
Sharkalicious