SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 11 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:36 am

That twitter exchange is the best! I love, that the sassy, challenging side of Cassie os starting to shine through.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 11 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Post by weimei113 Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:58 am

They are a beautiful couple and I'm loving all their post show interviews! I just had to screenshot these from their HR one because I want to know Cassie's flawless skincare secrets...I guess being in love really does make your skin glow!
Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 11 Screen11
Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 11 Screen10
Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 11 Screen12
Screencap source: made my own

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/colton-underwood-cassie-randolph-get-candid-bachelor-1194650?utm_source=twitter

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:58 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE)

weimei113

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:59 am

CC 1st date night watching Frozen on broadway!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvAzGEIAOUt/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Macswife8 Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:15 am

I've tried to go back and watch the 2 night finale on the ABC The Bachelor watch site but they're locked out. I was wondering if anyone might know about this. From what I remember they used to be up in a couple of days from the showing. Thanks, I appreciate it. Just curious and really would like to watch them again. Smiley

Love these two and the smile on their faces, especially Colton's. What a sweet guy and I'm so happy for them.
Macswife8
Macswife8

Female Posts : 806

Back to top Go down

Post by Jina Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:25 am

After the show Cass & Colt went on a double date with Colin & Patti
I'm loving their goofiness  beatingheart :cutiepie 

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 11 53585210
Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 11 53694010
Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 11 53743310
Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 11 54519610

Sources:
https://www.instagram.com/colindonnell/
https://twitter.com/CassieRandolph
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by Jina Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:46 am

Macswife8 wrote:I've tried to go back and watch the 2 night finale on the ABC The Bachelor watch site but they're locked out. I was wondering if anyone might know about this. From what I remember they used to be up in a couple of days from the showing. Thanks, I appreciate it. Just curious and really would like to watch them again. Smiley

Love these two and the smile on their faces, especially Colton's. What a sweet guy and I'm so happy for them.
 you can find links for the episodes here:
The Final Rose
ATFR
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by Macswife8 Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:28 am

Jina wrote:
Macswife8 wrote:I've tried to go back and watch the 2 night finale on the ABC The Bachelor watch site but they're locked out. I was wondering if anyone might know about this. From what I remember they used to be up in a couple of days from the showing. Thanks, I appreciate it. Just curious and really would like to watch them again. Smiley

you can find links for the episodes here:
The Final Rose
ATFR

Thanks for the help! Greatly appreciate.
Macswife8
Macswife8

Female Posts : 806

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:08 pm

@Maddy Thanks for posting all the interviews! I wish someone had asked why Cassie didn't look so surprised when Colton knocked on her door after letting Tayshia and Hannah go.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5315

Back to top Go down

Post by locoforbach Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:16 pm

After re-watching the conversation they had outside on the bench when Colton went back for Cassie and seeing some interviews, I am convinced that Cassie totally felt the pressure of having to get engaged if she stayed.  Just listening to them talk and the way they choose their words.  It is telling what editing can do and how you can miss the small details if you already have a pre-conceived notion.

As I said while unspoiled watching show, it was always Cassie.  I am so happy we had a nontraditional ending.  Every woman should want someone who will jump fences, slay dragons, and be willing to earn her father's approval all in the name of love!
locoforbach
locoforbach

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:35 pm

Norcalgal wrote:@Maddy Thanks for posting all the interviews! I wish someone had asked why Cassie didn't look so surprised when Colton knocked on her door after letting Tayshia and Hannah go.

I thought she said something about them talking on the phone before he actually came over. She knew he was coming.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:38 pm

locoforbach wrote:After re-watching the conversation they had outside on the bench when Colton went back for Cassie and seeing some interviews, I am convinced that Cassie totally felt the pressure of having to get engaged if she stayed.  Just listening to them talk and the way they choose their words.  It is telling what editing can do and how you can miss the small details if you already have a pre-conceived notion.

As I said while unspoiled watching show, it was always Cassie.  I am so happy we had a nontraditional ending.  Every woman should want someone who will jump fences, slay dragons, and be willing to earn her father's approval all in the name of love!
"Every woman should want someone who will jump fences, slay dragons, and be willing to earn her father's approval all in the name of love!" Statement of a true Romantic- love it- and I agree.
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:15 pm

locoforbach wrote:After re-watching the conversation they had outside on the bench when Colton went back for Cassie and seeing some interviews, I am convinced that Cassie totally felt the pressure of having to get engaged if she stayed.

I would add that this probably felt to Cassie exactly the same way her college relationship had "controlled" her as he laid out exactly when they would get engaged (without getting her agreement first I suspect). It took her years to get free from that.

IMO - where is she now with regard to an engagement. Well I saw two things in two different interviews. On the Jimmy Kimmel interview, Kimmel gave Colton a ring and he sort of pretended that he was going to propose. She smiled, looked around, shrugged her shoulders and started to stand up. Had that been a proposal I think she would have been surprised but fine with it. The second thing was on the Kelly & Ryan show. Aside from Kelly being obnoxious she asked if Colton had asked again for her father's blessing, what does she think her father would say. Cassie sort of evaded answering and only said that her father loves Colton. Ryan then turns to Cassie and asks "If he would ask YOU for your hand in marriage, what would YOU say". Her answer was "We've talked about it for sure" and Ryan asks "You've talked about it's a yes or a no". And Cassie says "it would be a yes".

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

+51
RainbowConnection
pwgolfer
cookielover12
wishesfireworks
Mella13