SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 18 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Post by Jolena Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:32 pm

This whole thing is making more sense to me now. We all know how manipulating these producers are so IMO they wanted Cassie to be the next bachelorette. (I thought of all this when Kimmel mentioned to Cassie that maybe her sister would consider it) I think they wanted Cassie (perfect F3) so they set it up to manipulating her that the other girls were further along then her and Colton wanted an engagement and she needed to remove herself if she needed more time.(they knew she was naive )God only knows what they told her father, I can see them telling him that Cassie was not as far ahead and was conflicted maybe he should fly out to be there for her heartbreak blah blah)  They THOUGHT Colton would then pick Hannah(as CH told him Hannah and Taysia are in love with him)  and they would get their engagement for the show AND the bachelorette they wanted. Colton read right through them, knew they were getting in Cassie's head to discourage her against him in every possible way and that's when he decided to blow the show up in their faces by breaking the rules. I can only imagine how he told CH and all of them off that night .Colton was too smart for them, they knew they had him bounded by contract and never thought he would chance it. After re-watching several times and listening to everything she was saying that night she broke up with him AND the day he went after her to get her back. it all makes sense that they didn't give two craps about Colton . Poor Hannah B is all I can say.  JMO
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 18 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Post by Bachhh022 Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:56 pm

i love that video! I love how much of Cassie's personality we can see in it. Those two are so natural with each other and in love, it's adorable. I really see them going the distance.
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:03 pm

Bachhh022 wrote:i love that video! I love how much of Cassie's personality we can see in it. Those two are so natural with each other and in love, it's adorable. I really see them going the distance.
Yes, that was basically the final episode we deserved but didn’t get from ABC.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Jina Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:30 pm

Anyone has an idea when Gregg and Michelle started dating ?!
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:07 pm

Jina wrote:Anyone has an idea when Gregg and Michelle started dating ?!

I don't think it's that long ., A while ago I read somewhere that it's just about 1 yr or so.
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:10 pm

avacaroline wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:That video Lucas posted in the media thread is really cute. The siblings and their partners seem like a tight group, good crew to hang out with. I was wondering who the man, who appeared later on, was.

That's Saige's dad. Saige is Landon's (Cassie's brother) girlfriend.

I started following Saige on IG . I have a feeling she's gonna be the one who video's Cassie and Colton alot when they are all together. Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 18 4256136633
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:16 pm

Jolena wrote:This whole thing is making more sense to me now. We all know how manipulating these producers are so IMO they wanted Cassie to be the next bachelorette. (I thought of all this when Kimmel mentioned to Cassie that maybe her sister would consider it) I think they wanted Cassie (perfect F3) so they set it up to manipulating her that the other girls were further along then her and Colton wanted an engagement and she needed to remove herself if she needed more time.(they knew she was naive )God only knows what they told her father, I can see them telling him that Cassie was not as far ahead and was conflicted maybe he should fly out to be there for her heartbreak blah blah)  They THOUGHT Colton would then pick Hannah(as CH told him Hannah and Taysia are in love with him)  and they would get their engagement for the show AND the bachelorette they wanted. Colton read right through them, knew they were getting in Cassie's head to discourage her against him in every possible way and that's when he decided to blow the show up in their faces by breaking the rules. I can only imagine how he told CH and all of them off that night .Colton was too smart for them, they knew they had him bounded by contract and never thought he would chance it. After re-watching several times and listening to everything she was saying that night she broke up with him AND the day he went after her to get her back. it all makes sense that they didn't give two craps about Colton . Poor Hannah B is all I can say.  JMO

I just saw an interview that Laurenzimma had with Cassie while Cassie was filming the show and If I wasen't convinced before that they wanted Cassie for Ette I am after seeing that interview. IT's on Laurenzima IG . Then how they left in the talk that Cassie and Cailyn had concerning "Bachelorette"and they made it a big deal., it all makes perfect sense. They were out to make sure Colton didn't get Cassie. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:39 pm

The look! We need a googlyeyed smilie! laugh out loud
Also, the body language, they never let go of each other. Cassie getting through the media and school work like a trooper with the flu.

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 18 52964921_2055060364593054_5480385580615018992_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-yyz1-1.cdninstagram

coltonunderwood
I’m proud of you. Throughout this whirlwind of a last week you have balanced so much... from spending all 5 hours on the plane working on school work to staying up late to take quizzes with the flu...you continue to work hard and deserve everything this world has to offer

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvK4C4VHNVP/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:05 am

Jolena wrote:This whole thing is making more sense to me now. We all know how manipulating these producers are so IMO they wanted Cassie to be the next bachelorette. (I thought of all this when Kimmel mentioned to Cassie that maybe her sister would consider it) I think they wanted Cassie (perfect F3) so they set it up to manipulating her that the other girls were further along then her and Colton wanted an engagement and she needed to remove herself if she needed more time.(they knew she was naive )God only knows what they told her father, I can see them telling him that Cassie was not as far ahead and was conflicted maybe he should fly out to be there for her heartbreak blah blah)  They THOUGHT Colton would then pick Hannah(as CH told him Hannah and Taysia are in love with him)  and they would get their engagement for the show AND the bachelorette they wanted. Colton read right through them, knew they were getting in Cassie's head to discourage her against him in every possible way and that's when he decided to blow the show up in their faces by breaking the rules. I can only imagine how he told CH and all of them off that night .Colton was too smart for them, they knew they had him bounded by contract and never thought he would chance it. After re-watching several times and listening to everything she was saying that night she broke up with him AND the day he went after her to get her back. it all makes sense that they didn't give two craps about Colton . Poor Hannah B is all I can say.  JMO

The problem that I see with your theory is how could they have Cassie be the next Bette if she had just eliminated herself because she needed more time??? Makes no sense. The time frame wouldn't change for her season and she had been shown to be a hot mess who couldn't make up her own mind. Not exactly next bette material.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:43 am

Sprite wrote:

The problem that I see with your theory is how could they have Cassie be the next Bette if she had just eliminated herself because she needed more time??? Makes no sense. The time frame wouldn't change for her season and she had been shown to be a hot mess who couldn't make up her own mind. Not exactly next bette material.

I agree @jolena something fishy about it all but in the end I don't think Cassie was expecting the bachelor to be as intense as it was. IMO TPTB probably wanted her as bachette but i do not see Cassie wanting it especially after how serious she takes engagement and not having enough time to fall in love..So so sooo glad she stuck to her guns and didn't yield to an engagement. The ending this season felt so real and raw to me! I actually cried for once in the end when Cassie told Colton she is in love with him because i knew she meant it...i have never felt like that before on this show. I am rooting for these 2 so much Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 18 1f60d Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 18 1f60d

LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:24 am

Sprite wrote:

i also think they wanted Cassie for ette ... said that a few weeks ago. no way do they wait til the last week of filming before they decide who they want to be the next lead! IMO they have a short list before filming even starts. case in point ...Emily ... once they started with recycled contestants/leads ... you have to do your time as a contestant to set up your story for when you’re the lead ...Brad messed that up at first by picking her ...despite all the attempts of tptb to discourage him. If Colton wouldn’t have been so in love with Cassie and did what he did .... they easily could have come up with a viable storyline for her ..... she wasn’t ready ..l is she now? will she fall in love ... or walk away alone ...in the most dramatic season eva’ .....blah blah blah

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:45 am

LeapofFaith wrote:IMO TPTB probably wanted her as bachette but i do not see Cassie wanting it especially after how serious she takes engagement and not having enough time to fall in love..

IMO they may have (at one time) viewed Cassie as a potential bachelorette but I don't think they ever put all their eggs in one basket - they just want multiple possibilities. IMO by the time of HTD Cassie was way down on that list for reasons that I think make her a great girlfriend / fiancee / wife but a bad bachelorette:

1 - Her family, or at least her father, seem skeptical and he really didn't play "the game" on her HTD (the game being ultimately giving his blessing). While the game is a bit different for the lead's family, it still is a game.
2 - Cassie was too hard to "produce". IIRC she related in one article how production was pressuring her to give more to Colton (eg ILY or I'm falling in love with you or "be ready" for an engagement) but she never did. The lead has to be able and willing to play the game (eg leading multiple people on) and Cassie couldn't even lead Colton on - imagine how she would do with 30 or so other people.
3 - The lead has to be able to (probably) fib a lot and lie a little to be able to give the show what they want / need. Cassie's moral compass doesn't seem (to me) to point in that direction. IMO if she says something, she means it - or she doesn't say it.
4 - Cassie showed that she had a problem with making decisions under a time constraint but as cast she only had one option - as lead she'd have many - and the very same time constraint. "I don't know - I wish I did" doesn't make it for the lead of the show IMO.
5 - The show was pushing Colton to Tayshia or Hanna G and Hanna G ended up as one of the top candidates for the bachelorette - if they were willing to give up Hanna G to Colton to get the ending they wanted then why would they not have been equally - or more - willing to give up Cassie?

IMO, at the end of the day, they orchestrated the meeting with her father and a self elimination simply because they felt if Colton picked Cassie, they would not get an engagement at the end and they really wanted that engagement. They had Colton saying he wanted it to end with an engagement so many times they thought that would be the only ending he would accept. Totally misjudged how much Colton loved Cassie; he jumped a fence for her.

Matt Randolph gets a side eye from me for several reasons (which I don't want to go into here) but in fact, what he helped convince Cassie to do (eg breakup) ended up driving her into Colton's arms rather than away from him. The breakup gave her the chance to collect her thoughts and feelings, understand how much she regretted breaking up and realize how heartbroken she was over the loss. IMO when she learned what Colton had done (breakup with Tayshia and Hanna G) to show her how much he loved her, she jumped her own fence for him (in agreeing to meet his parents even though she knew she couldn't give them what they would hope for). The breakup was really a catalyst that brought Cassie and Colton together and to me as well, it was raw, it was emotional, and IMO real. Best season ever!

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

+51
RainbowConnection
pwgolfer
cookielover12
wishesfireworks
Mella13