SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 21 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:44 pm

Bachhh022 wrote:So it’s Ellen?

Could it be a proposal? Or just a segment/interview with them?

The only thing with a proposal is wouldnt someone have spilled that or do they have to sign an agreement to keep hush?

They would need to keep it hush right?? will this be on tomorrow? do they usually tape ellen the day before they show it on our telly??
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 21 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Post by kmick0890 Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:56 pm

Bachhh022 wrote:So it’s Ellen?

Could it be a proposal? Or just a segment/interview with them?

The only thing with a proposal is wouldnt someone have spilled that or do they have to sign an agreement to keep hush?

Probably just an interview segment.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:03 am

This is a cute video of them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZQQXOji-Q0
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:51 am

LeapofFaith wrote:This is a cute video of them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZQQXOji-Q0

Video is adorable Thanks for posting this Leapoffaith  :Thanktwo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:13 am

Jina wrote:

Jina, Thank you for posting this , I was looking for this one . There's also one when they arrived at  GMA  and another one floating out there where people are throwing Rose pedals at them but I can't find them. If you come across them please post here. Thanks
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:29 am

lavenderfan wrote:FYI, this weekend is the weekend the Randolphs and Underwoods are going to hang out in Vegas (as per Leigh's ig story). Get ready to see more cute interactions between these two families!

Really ? Who is "Leigh" ? What's her IG name? Can't wait , I'm sure we'll get tons of pics. I wonder if it's for sure this weekend though. I saw a video of them walking out of the airport when they landed back in LAX after their ABC tour and a camera guy was bugging them and I heard Colton mention that they were going to Vegas in a few weeks so I'm surprised if it's this coming weekend.  no idea
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelayne Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:31 am

Bachhh022 wrote:
lavenderfan wrote:FYI, this weekend is the weekend the Randolphs and Underwoods are going to hang out in Vegas (as per Leigh's ig story). Get ready to see more cute interactions between these two families!

Ohh I wonder if colton will take Cassie to meet Becca, Garrett, Tia, etc since Garrett’s Vegas Chipendales thing is also this weekend?

I’m trying to remember which interview it was, but Colton said that Becca and Garrett were really helpful to them after filming. It sounded as if they all hung out after filming, but before the finale. Another interesting tidbit is that Garrett and Becca, Tia and her beau, and Colton and Cassie are planning to go on a triple date. Hmmm perhaps in Vegas? If I can find the interview, I will post the link. It may have been the Hollywood Reporter interview, but am not sure.

They are so stinkin’ cute. awwww

Shelayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:38 am

lavenderfan wrote:
kmick0890 wrote:

Aww cute. Also tomorrow  marks 6 months since these two met Smiley

.. OMG. really? So filming began on September 21st?

This makes me sentimental, and I know Colton and Cassie disagree with when their anniversary should be (colton wants it to be when they first met), but whatever the case, this is Colton's longest relationship (I don't he and Aly lasted 6 months..?)

Is this really his longest relationship? IMO He seems so ready to be engaged and married especially now that he's found "the one" I think things might happen faster with these two then what we think. I'm guessing engaged by the end of the year and married within a year 1/2 from then.
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:41 am

Shelayne wrote:
Bachhh022 wrote:

Ohh I wonder if colton will take Cassie to meet Becca, Garrett, Tia, etc since Garrett’s Vegas Chipendales thing is also this weekend?

I’m trying to remember which interview it was, but Colton said that Becca and Garrett were really helpful to them after filming. It sounded as if they all hung out after filming, but before the finale. Another interesting tidbit is that Garrett and Becca, Tia and her beau, and Colton and Cassie are planning to go on a triple date. Hmmm perhaps in Vegas? If I can find the interview, I will post the link. It may have been the Hollywood Reporter interview, but am not sure.

Yes please post the interview if you find it. That should be an interesting night with these couples. Anyone know if Cassie is going with him on the Golf Charity tournament  which I think is next week according to Coltons IG story today?
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:48 am

Zaynab wrote:I think they were on Ellen. If you search their name in twitter, someone who was at Ellen said how casie was really sweet.
Edit: definitely on Ellen, just saw a tweet of someone saying they were there.

We need to know when it will air. Anyone? I want to set my DVR. TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:42 am

Shelayne wrote:
Bachhh022 wrote:

Oh really? That’s strange because after part 1 of the finale Becca said in an interview that she hadn’t met Cassie, but maybe she was trying to throw people off from the ending idk. Lol. I’d love to see the interview if you find it tho!
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by Jina Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:04 am

Jolena wrote:
Jina wrote:

Jina, Thank you for posting this , I was looking for this one . There's also one when they arrived at  GMA  and another one floating out there where people are throwing Rose pedals at them but I can't find them. If you come across them please post here. Thanks
You're welcome sweetie. Smiley
Unfortunately, that's the only video i could find. I'm really gutted no one posted the GMA one.
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

+51
RainbowConnection
pwgolfer
cookielover12
wishesfireworks
Mella13