SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 26 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Post by blueblues Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:42 pm

Lucas15 wrote:So Part 7 with Cassie's "YES" is now posted:

https://twitter.com/cassieandcolton/status/1109187251953500160
Yay!
What’s interesting in this one isn’t so much the dialogue, but how the mood is shifting. All of the sudden she is flirting, at least that’s how it seems to me.
Throughout the episode, every emotion can be seen on Cassie’s face. She is absolutely transparent.

On another note, has Cassie ever seen Colton’s parents in person again after that forced and awkward first meeting?

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 26 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Post by Lucas15 Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:22 pm

blueblues wrote:What’s interesting in this one isn’t so much the dialogue, but how the mood is shifting. All of the sudden she is flirting, at least that’s how it seems to me.

Yeah - that's how I read her too.

blueblues wrote:On another note, has Cassie ever seen Colton’s parents in person again after that forced and awkward first meeting?

If she has I haven't picked up any indications that would confirm it.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderfan Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:33 pm

Go to cassie's IG story!

Matt and Scott are hanging out together! I wonder where Donna (Colton's mom) is at, and his brother. I wonder if they're flying out later tonight or maybe tomorrow.
Also wondering if Gregg will be there too since he alluded to a weekend getaway.

lavenderfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:57 pm

lavenderfan wrote:Go to cassie's IG story!

Matt and Scott are hanging out together! I wonder where Donna (Colton's mom) is at, and his brother. I wonder if they're flying out later tonight or maybe tomorrow.
Also wondering if Gregg will be there too since he alluded to a weekend getaway.

Awee cant tell what they're talking about but looks like they're getting along! Smiley

Cassie and Colton being the ones to take the scorpion shot too rotfl
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:06 pm

Bachhh022 wrote:Cassie and Colton being the ones to take the scorpion shot too rotfl
“It went down like a giant vitamin” she said. cantstopl

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:21 am

I think an engagement will happen by the end of the year or early next year when they buy the house . I'm thinking she won't move in with him until she has a ring on her finger. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:34 am

bluwavz wrote:@Jolena

I love this video of them. I hope someone makes sure they see it.  beatingheart
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:25 am

And Part 8 is posted:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1109276024829706240

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Jina Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:31 am

Jumping hearts [url=
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:58 am

Colton, Cassie, her sister Michelle and her bf Gregg were at the Brett Young concert, they have really cute insta stories posted (again). Such a fun group, dancing and just having a great time. Love it!
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:28 am

Yeah those videos were super cute. Colton fits in so easily with Cassie's friends/family. I'm curious to see how Cassie is with Becca and Tia tonight because I'm pretty sure they're going to Garrett's Chippendales show tonight.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:35 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:Colton, Cassie, her sister Michelle and her bf Gregg were at the Brett Young concert, they have really cute insta stories posted (again). Such a fun group, dancing and just having a great time. Love it!
Here is a good compilation from a bunch of IG stories. Looks like the parents were there too, except Colton’s mom.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

+51
RainbowConnection
pwgolfer
cookielover12
wishesfireworks
Mella13