SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by blueblues Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:50 pm

Keep them coming, Colt! giggling beatingheart
Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 Butter10
src

(we need a butterfly emoji)

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by kmick0890 Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:52 pm

blueblues wrote:Keep them coming, Colt! giggling beatingheart
Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 Butter10
src

It's kind of crazy how his journey started with a butterfly and is ending with lots of butterflies. It's almost a full circle moment.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:03 pm

src

cantstopl Keep'em coming man
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:05 pm

pbmax wrote:
src

cantstopl Keep'em coming man

awwww its a sign its meant to be Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:34 pm

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8hrhKaNmeMM. Hannah g
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:25 am

Just saw this on Colton's Instagram. Did not know how to bring over so hope it is okay to post.
"coltonunderwood
Whatever I write will never fully articulate the feelings I have for you. You are the most incredible person whom I have ever met, you have the kindest soul and the sweetest heart. You changed my life for the better and made this year the best year of my life. I can’t wait for our adventures ahead... I have my best friend. I have my girlfriend. I have my future fiancé. I have my future wife. But most importantly I have you. Let’s do this thing they call life... together... forever. I love you @cassierandolph
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:40 am

adorable in this!!People TV interview

https://people.com/peopletv/video/bs/00000169-7326-d14e-a5fd-7fa7dff90000/the-bachelor-finale/
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by kikora Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:34 am

And Cassie's IG:

I was going to wait until west coast aired to post this, but I am too impatient. So here it goes! The secret is finally out!!! Colton, you truly have my heart ♥️ Walking into this experience, I honestly wasn’t sure that true love could come from it. It hasn’t necessarily been the easiest road to get to where we are, but if that’s what it took to get here, then every single twist and turn has been undeniably WORTH IT. The last 4 months, just focusing on “us” have been amazing and you have become my best friend. You have shown me the purest, strongest love that any girl could ask for. You jumped a fence, took a risk, and challenged the “rules” to fight for us. I can’t even begin to describe how lucky I feel to have you by my side. I am so excited to see what is next for us in this new phase of our “journey”... I’d jump a thousand fences for you and “like, I know, I KNOW that I love you more than words, point blank♥️
ps. you still give me butterflies

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bu7rdfyHEbJ/

kikora

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:36 am

Can someone remind me, is cassie still working and going to school? Does Colton have a job separate from his cf foundation? Just curious.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:57 am

They are on Live with Kelly and Ryan now. VERY long segment...longest ever I think.

Colton and Cassie are adorable.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:17 pm

The View was also a good interview. They had an interesting discussion about the shows focus on him being a virgin (overplayed) and the stereotypes for men and athletes and being sexual. He always says how much more there is to him and them than the sex. Also being away from the show is when they could really identify how they felt about each other.

Wish I knew how to bring it over.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:05 pm

One of the great things about this show is the unlikely friendships that are formed. Cassie and Demi could not be more different, yet they are close enough to do a livestram together (shut down by TPTB) and for Demi to have Cassies back on SM this last week.

And then this cheeky little nugget, no doubt with the intention to make Cassie (and Colton) blush. laugh out loud

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+20
aviej
northernviewer
Sprite
just me
Tiggerlgh
nd4reality
Jina
Zaynab
suzq
LeapofFaith
lorijbaker