SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 12th - ATRF - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 21 of 27 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 12th - ATRF -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 12th - ATRF - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:35 pm

Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 12th - ATRF -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 D1gIP7lX0AYnqhZ
GIPHY Pop @GiphyPop
https://mobile.twitter.com/GiphyPop
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 12th - ATRF -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 12th - ATRF - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pbmax Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:38 pm

I have really enjoyed this season, one of a kind. I have certainly enjoyed chatting with you guys, which has made it even more enjoyable. Kudos to the sluggers, job well done as usual. I just don't know about next season, DeAnna changed my mind about her so Hannah B could change my mind on her. no idea
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:38 pm

Maddy wrote:Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 12th - ATRF -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Giphy
via Giphy
Already a fan.

This may well be the most authentic lead ever. And a entertaining season. Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 12th - ATRF -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 1790118014

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:48 pm

Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 12th - ATRF -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 D1f0VVCX4AQo-OK
Kristen Baldwin @KristenGBaldwin
This is not much of a surprised face. #TheBachelorFinale pic.twitter.com/1K2dlU5pLq
https://mobile.twitter.com/KristenGBaldwin
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:49 pm

The Bachelor's Colton Underwood on Engagement Plans with Cassie: 'She Will Have a Ring One Day'

https://people.com/tv/the-bachelor-colton-underwood-cassie-randolph-engagement-plans/

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by locoforbach Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:56 pm

Stayed unspoiled all season, believed Cassie was F1 from the moment she gave him the box of butterflies.  I always knew these 2 would make it in the end.  Love that they both honored their feelings and didnt fake it for the sake of the show.  They seem very happy and I am happy for them.  I think without the pressure of engagement the relationship is in a more realistic place after only a few months of knowing one another.

I really enjoyed that we got to see some of the time they spent together as a couple.  Normally there is the proposal and then nothing unless you take to SM.  I dont feel cheated or the need to stalk their every move ;)
locoforbach
locoforbach

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:58 pm

bluwavz wrote:
I am going to buy my first People's Magazine just to read this. Look at that joy-filled smile on Colton! Sweet- lovely couple. Probably not all agree with me but I believe these two will make it. Colton is very wisely handling this -knowing she was in a demanding,controlling relationship before. IMO He would not have moved 2 miles from her house if he did not look on this going long term- engagement- marriage. They will be busy with interviews for awhile but I think they are going to both cling to each other and maybe we will even watch their wedding some day.
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:58 pm

Cassie Randolph post it coming now. FYI: I don't know how to put Instagram.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bu7jX_HHvFz/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:59 pm

locoforbach wrote:Stayed unspoiled all season, believed Cassie was F1 from the moment she gave him the box of butterflies.  I always knew these 2 would make it in the end.  Love that they both honored their feelings and didnt fake it for the sake of the show.  They seem very happy and I am happy for them.  I think without the pressure of engagement the relationship is in a more realistic place after only a few months of knowing one another.

I really enjoyed that we got to see some of the time they spent together as a couple.  Normally there is the proposal and then nothing unless you take to SM.  I dont feel cheated or the need to stalk their every move ;)
"locoforbach" Totally agree with you.
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:05 pm

That people shoot is really cute. 

Realistic goal, buying house together next year.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:11 pm

I haven't seen the finale, but sorry to say Cassie is going to break his heart. I see a Lauren B. in the making. Always looking for something better, someone better. Oy vey. Good luck Colton. You're going to get run over like a Mack truck. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by beautifulxendings Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:19 pm

I just don't think its going to last with these two. I left all this still unconvinced. I think she is easily influenced (we saw that with her dad) and I felt like she got bowled over by Colton's love and what he did for her. Who wouldn't? It was extremely romantic and flattering. But based on even body language AFTR, something just seems off. I think they're going to try, but I'd put money on the 6 month mark. Which, hey, at Cassie's 23 is a pretty solid run to me.

ETA: I think Colton's repeating his romantic attachment patterns of avoidant:anxious attachment. He seeks out people that he has to "earn" their love, the avoidant types. If it feels easy, or going well, he's turned off. Buuuutt...this therapist is just watching an edited TV show, so who the hell knows. giggling

Last edited by beautifulxendings on Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
beautifulxendings
beautifulxendings

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 27 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 12th - ATRF - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+44
SFoster
maryl
Linds911
albean99
Emeralds