SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRichie - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu May 02, 2019 5:44 am

Source

"I'm ready to commit to you" = Davey
"I feel like a dick" = Florence?
"This is not our fairytale" = Alisha?
"I love you so so much" After what, 3 weeks?  Something that ridiculous can surely only come out of one mouth = Alex
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

TeamRichie - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu May 02, 2019 8:05 am

“I feel like a dick” could be Jules, it sounds like something he would say? 100% on poor Alex the victim though, she’s come out of this all right though, she’s jumped through all of TPTB’s hoops, and she’s been rewarded with a VERY favourable edit.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu May 02, 2019 8:08 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:I feel like a dick” could be Jules, it sounds like something he would say? 100% on poor Alex the victim though, she’s come out of this all right though, she’s jumped through all of TPTB’s hoops, and she’s been rewarded with a VERY favourable edit.

Yeah that fits too, but if it was Jules he probably would have said he felt like a "dick of ambiguity" so...  TeamRichie - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 3806527698

ETA:  It's on now and I'm half-watching while doing the washing up.  You're right; Jules is the dick.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu May 02, 2019 9:11 am

@Bobette dick of ambiguity laugh out loud

If I was joining the forum again, Dick of Ambiguity would be an awesome username.

Just watched Bill and Alex’s commitment ceremony, major vomit  TeamRichie - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 318829699  Alex staring up at Bill with puppy dog eyes  (dog park eyes  laugh out loud ) saying that she loves him, just the same as she did with Richie.
Soooo fake, the early sleuthing for Richie’s season rubbed me the wrong way about her, and that hasn’t changed a bit, in fact it’s gotten worse. I really hope this is the last time we see her on our screens
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu May 02, 2019 9:20 am

Yep @Dirty Street Pie Alexnation was nauseating.  Who says that kind of stuff after only 3 weeks?  :headbanging

Flo & Davey superfake also IMO.  I stand by my theory they were flown in when TPTB realised they didn't have enough couples for the finale and were spoon-fed a script to follow in exchange for good edits for them both and a no-fault split.

Uggh now Rachel's talking.  Might be time for bed.  I'll need all my strength for the recap tomorrow.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu May 02, 2019 9:59 am

Strength and wine @Bobette
Nathan and Tenille ended badly after Nathan friendzoned her after they got home. They showed all the Ivan Behaving Badly footage, and he apologised profusely. Osher had his disappointed Dad face on when talking to him
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu May 02, 2019 10:16 am

LOL, Alex says she feels bad about talking about Bill when he’s not there to defend himself, didn’t stop her talking about Richie when he wasn’t there. F off Alex :angryemotion
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu May 02, 2019 11:20 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:@Bobette dick of ambiguity laugh out loud

If I was joining the forum again, Dick of Ambiguity would be an awesome username.

Just watched Bill and Alex’s commitment ceremony, major vomit  TeamRichie - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 318829699  Alex staring up at Bill with puppy dog eyes  (dog park eyes  laugh out loud ) saying that she loves him, just the same as she did with Richie.
Soooo fake, the early sleuthing for Richie’s season rubbed me the wrong way about her, and that hasn’t changed a bit, in fact it’s gotten worse. I really hope this is the last time we see her on our screens

Username rofl cantstopl rofl

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu May 02, 2019 1:18 pm

@Dirty Street Pie I think you might be able to just change your user name and still retain everything. I would love "Dick of Ambiguity" rofl

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 02, 2019 9:41 pm

This thread is hilarious!!! Thanks for the continuous laughs everyone! TeamRichie - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 3806527698

I can change usernames retaining the post count, and change it back again, if anyone want's it changed. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu May 02, 2019 11:35 pm

It really does work on so many levels. laugh out loud

Alright, here we go, Episode 13.  An unlucky number for some but I'm sure our couples will all live happily ever after, right?

We open with Osher on stage in front of a live audience wearing the most pink delightful suit, and a shirt which appears to have been crafted from a tablecloth I donated to the Salvos about 4 years ago.  Very dapper.

TeamRichie - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 InTJehr

Source: Tenplay

Back in Fiji, we rejoin Alisha and Jules on the Daybed of Judgement.  Things are not going well.  

Source

Alisha certainly has a way with words.  Having worked as a media advisor for a politician, I would have expected her to be the least genuine person in Paradise, and yet, she was IMO the ONLY person there with real feels.  

She has carried the whole season, and I shudder to think what they would have done without her.  If I could be bothered, I'd calculate how much of the narration/ITMs came out of her mouth.  She's the Season 2 MVP for sure.

Alisha tells Jules she's done and walks off to give her post-dump debrief to camera.  Just as she's saying she should have hit up Canadian Daniel and asking when the next flight to Vancouver leaves, up rocks Jules.  laugh out loud

He's confused and wants to clarify whether Alisha will continue to see him when they leave.  "HELL NO!"  she replies and I don't believe her for one second because I've been that girl and sayin' it is a lot easier than doin' it.

TeamRichie - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 IrpvwVd

Source

Jules wanders off, despondent.  "Can I de-mic, please?" he whimpers, and we know their Paradise journey has come to an end.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri May 03, 2019 12:18 am

Next up it's the Davey and Flo Show.

Source

Flo informs us that after their chat last night, Davey goofed around and went to sleep on his own rather than snuggle with her. (Gotta to reassure Davey's real girlfriend that they didn't hook up, right guys? Hugesmile )

"We didn't utilise the time", Davey says, and "utilise the time" immediately becomes new favourite euphemism.  It's sure been a while since I utilised my time.  I hope I'm able to utilise my time really efficiently this weekend.

They read through their script.  Flo feels like he only sees her as a friend, Davey tries to convince her otherwise.  Flo says she's confused, Davey says he'd be devastated if she dumped him at the commitment ceremony.  The scene is set.

Next we join Bill on a balcony, bare chested, staring pensively out to sea, weighed down by thoughts of the impending commitment ceremony and the size of his enormous areola [...too much? laugh out loud]

TeamRichie - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 G46vlIn

Alex is pondering what life with Bill will look like.  Apparently it looks perfect, which is certainly a BOLD statement when you've known him for 3 weeks and have no idea where he lives, what he does, who he hangs out with etc.  

Alex arrives on a helicopter, bitching a bit more about Richie over the sound of whirring blades.  A helicopter seems OTT considering the resort is like 5 mins down the road but I presume she demanded a "helicopter clause" in her contract.

She's in love with him.  She wants him to commit.  Blah blah blah.  Ugh.  Bill stumbles over his words.  It's SUPER awkward.  I'm no fan of Bill's but the editors could easily have cut this out.  They're deliberately making him look like an idiot.

Source  

Dramatic music plays as if Bill's trying to defuse a bomb before it explodes.  He eventually spits out those three magic words: "I love you".  Satisfied, Alex pops a commitment ring out from where the sun don't shine and seals the deal.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+12
dolcimumma
LoveDovez
Agent99
notarose
Louise