SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:13 am

OMG Jules beatingheart

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:53 am

Jules and Aleisha are very sweet and funny together, I just don’t buy that it’s genuine from her side as she’s just finished throwing herself at Paddy.
Jimmy feels sad that Bill is chasing Alexnation as he seems to think that he peed on her first, so he owns her.
Crazy Brittany and Dancing Ivan the Avacado Slayer are hanging out, which I feel is calculated by Ivan as he needs to get a rose from somewhere, and she is his best bet.

Last edited by Dirty Street Pie on Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:05 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Just starting here, am bracing myself for a whole lot of fake lesbianism  laugh out loud

@Dirty Street Pie I just turned on and their date is in full swing.  I'm not buying for one second that this is genuine.  Think I'm going to have some opinions when I watch the full episode tomorrow!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:29 am

Bobette wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:Just starting here, am bracing myself for a whole lot of fake lesbianism  laugh out loud

@Dirty Street Pie I just turned on and their date is in full swing.  I'm not buying for one second that this is genuine.  Think I'm going to have some opinions when I watch the full episode tomorrow!
I look forward to your opinions @“Bobette” I have watched the date, and to paraphrase Paddy it was “fake as f*ck”. The look of relief on their faces once they got the contractually obligated kiss out of the way was evident IMO.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:05 am

So Jimmy ended up walking when he realised Alexnation wasn’t interested. Seeing as he went hard for Shannon at the start, and then Alexnation, makes me think he was set on both of them, and when it didn’t happen with either of them he was done.

Davey put a big play in with Shannon before the rose ceremony, which caused her to have a mini freak out, before eventually choosing Connor, but the preview shows her having a teary chat with Osh, where he asks if she’d like to leave to pursue Davey, so who knows what happens there?

Paddy leaves, thank goodness, although he was there long enough to make tasteless comments about Alexnation and Brooke going on a date earlier in the ep, just to remind everyone of what a douche he is.

Brooke is not coming across well IMO, she is looking like a player, who is just keeping all of her options open. Also IMO, she looks a LOT more comfortable when she is with Nathan than she does with either Alex, although maybe that is just because she has friend zoned him?

And the preview shows Zoe arriving, and Alex being a mole to Richie again, just in case anyone had forgotten what a trashbag she is (this last bit is subjective, depending on what your feelings are about Alex and Richie  laugh out loud )
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:43 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:So Jimmy ended up walking when he realised Alexnation wasn’t interested. Seeing as he went hard for Shannon at the start, and then Alexnation, makes me think he was set on both of them, and when it didn’t happen with either of them he was done.

Davey put a big play in with Shannon before the rose ceremony, which caused her to have a mini freak out, before eventually choosing Connor, but the preview shows her having a teary chat with Osh, where he asks if she’d like to leave to pursue Davey, so who knows what happens there?

Paddy leaves, thank goodness, although he was there long enough to make tasteless comments about Alexnation and Brooke going on a date earlier in the ep, just to remind everyone of what a douche he is.

Brooke is not coming across well IMO, she is looking like a player, who is just keeping all of her options open. Also IMO, she looks a LOT more comfortable when she is with Nathan than she does with either Alex, although maybe that is just because she has friend zoned him?

And the preview shows Zoe arriving, and Alex being a mole to Richie again, just in case anyone had forgotten what a trashbag she is (this last bit is subjective, depending on what your feelings are about Alex and Richie  laugh out loud )

I agree about Brooke. If one of them don't want her she will just go for the other. Not a good look Brooke... The thing with her and Alex N is a joke...What real man would keep trying to get a woman that's hanging all over another woman????

Alex, Richie and Brooke have ruined this season for me.  I don't care for either of them and am tired of them trying to cram them down my throat so I doubt I will keep watching.

Poor Jules I thought Aleshia (sp) was gonna violate him. laugh out loud  If he's never had a date then he must be a virgin...It that the next story line?? @@
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:33 am

Just watched epi 4. Alex and Brook had to pick guys. Otherwise they would both be gone at the next rose ceremony when the guys have the power. Can’t imagine either wants to give up $ and screen time. JMO

I always liked Jimmy. Sadz.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:42 am

notarose wrote:Just watched epi 4. Alex and Brook had to pick guys. Otherwise they would both be gone at the next rose ceremony when the guys have the power. Can’t imagine either wants to give up $ and screen time. JMO

I always liked Jimmy. Sadz.

I'm about to watch now. Steeling myself for what I'm sure will be a highly irritating/disappointing episode. Lots of calls online for Jimmy to be Bachelor 2020 and being my favourite from Sophie's season I'd be all for it, though I don't know if he has it in him to make the tough decisions. I'm disappointed he didn't stay long enough to meet Zoe - I thought there was potential there.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:17 am

Ep 4 starts with a recap of episode 3.  The highlight:

Alicia: "Come and sit like a normal person"
Jules: "I'm not a normal person"

giggling beatingheart

Preview of Alexnation gushing unconvincingly about Brooke and a replay of her grabbing Brooke's azz Rolling Eyes Brittany has calmed down off her initial craziness and I'm warming to her.  Ivan arrives holding a basket and I'm really hoping it's full of avacados...

It is!   cantstopl Kudos to him for being able to make light of it.  yes

Everyone is so sunburned!  OMG did Ch 10 not have enough money in the budget for some bulk buy SPF50+?.  Flirty Brittany is silly and endearing.  I'm really rooting for her.  I'm not hating Nathan; he's coming across pretty upfront IMO.

Brooke discussing her options in VO while canoodling with Nathan, as USAlex talks in an ITM about wanting to kiss her.  Brooke is looking like a bit of a player IMO.  She doesn't mention Alexnation since she doesn't have to fake that bit just yet.

Nathan and Brooke flirt-wrestle in their matching Khaki beachwear.

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 SJrCoOV

Source: Tenplay

USAlex is upset, says Nathan is hurting people by pursuing Brooke.

Jules gets a date and since I'm unavailable he takes Alicia instead.  Alicia is chuffed.  Brittany steals Ivan away.  You go girl!  Aww she's the girl who's always the third wheel (can relate) and IMO being funny is a defence mechanism.

She asks him if he knows where a comma goes and they bond over their lack of grammatical prowess. He kisses her and she giggles.  They're cute together.  Yes, I approve.  

TEA BREAK!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:33 am

Jules and Alicia on their date.  Alicia says she thought Jules was a weirdo on Ali's season.  You say that like it's a bad thing, Alicia.  laugh out loud  He effortlessly pops a champagne cork like he's Tom Cruise behind the bar in Cocktail and Alicia is suitably impressed though I agree with @Dirty Street Pie - she's just happy to be getting airtime and not genuinely appreciative of him IMO.

Oysters.  Ew.  Jules doesn't think he's sexy.  He definitely has Hot Brother Syndrome IMO (anyone not familiar - check out his IG.  Would have been hard growing up with a brother who looks like that IMO and he seems to think he has to somehow compensate.  He doesn't.) ETA:  Pics of his brother seem to have been removed from his IG.  Interesting.

He tries force feeding Alicia an oyster and it gets stuck so he sticks his finger into the shell to dislodge it.  "Sometimes you've just got to finger the oyster" - Jules Bourne 2019.  The whole feeding each other thing is gross IMO and I'm glad I was unavailable for the date.

Cass gets an ITM and I realise I totally forgot she's even there!  Very little airtime.  Jules says to Alicia he just wants to hang out and chat with a real girl and not talk politics.  I chuckle to myself because Alicia works in politics and I don't think Jules realises he's made a pun. laugh out loud

She kisses him and he says he's not a cool guy and doesn't know how to deal with it.  He's playing up to his role as 'weird guy who's never had a girlfriend' IMO but he does it convincingly so I'll allow it.  

Rachel is complaining about Bill and they're flashing back to her demanding to know the percentage Bill likes her compared to Alex (he says it's "on par") and then flash forward to Bill telling Alex it's over with Rachel and them pashing  laugh out loud  Jimmy is upset.  Very sad.

Brittany and Ivan are adorkable together.  She tells him she can't kiss him because she has a cold sore and I like her even more.  MORE ALEX.  Ugh.  I am so sick of this woman's face.  Whoever it was who had the idea to have the whole season revolve around her should be fired IMO.

Jimmy is a gentleman and I would have rioted if he'd ended up with Alexnation so very happy Alex is occupied with Bill.  Alexnation gets a date card, chooses Brooke.  Jimmy says ITM he just wanted it to be him and looks like a 4 year old who dropped his ice-cream but is trying to be brave and not cry (aww)

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 SfmEJFI

while Bill reacts non-verbally:

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 TlukHVq

Coming up after the break: Same-sex kiss contracts are fulfilled and I try not to roll my eyes so hard they disappear round the back of my head.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:42 am

The Girl on Girl Date:

Dirty Street Pie wrote:I have watched the date, and to paraphrase Paddy it was “fake as f*ck”. The look of relief on their faces once they got the contractually obligated kiss out of the way was evident IMO.

The short version:

I 100% concur with @Dirty Street Pie's eloquent paraphrase above.  

The long version:

Brooke says Alexnation is stunning and her nose grows 3 inches in the style of Pinnochio.  Alexnation takes every opportunity to touch Brooke in the same way she's been all over Megan Marx in the media this week, i.e. Fake as F*ck, while Brooke tries to remember why the hell she agreed to this facade in the first place.

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 JI08bU9

Alex says she feels like she and Brooke have been "ships in the night" back at Paradise.  Well duh, that's because you've been spending time with the people you ACTUALLY want to bang, not the people you promised TPTB you'd pretend to want to bang.  Rolling Eyes

They struggle to find things to say about each other.  "You have pretty eyes".  "So do you".  *crickets*  OMG this is torturous.  "You're so beautiful".  "So are you".  UGGHHHHH.  They should have hired a better script writer.  

Alexnation:  "What are you thinking?"
Brooke: "What are you thinking?"
Alexnation: "So much."

rofl Quality conversation right there.

They kiss.  TPTB pat themselves on the back for being so "progressive" while Alex kisses Brooke on the forehead (weird).  Moneyshot out of the way, they get straight back to talking about which men they're going to give roses to.  

Everyone seems freaked about what will happen if the girls gave each other a rose but Osher says they had a plan if that happened so I don't think it'd be that much of a drama.  Draw rocks Survivor-style for the remaining place perhaps.

USAlex uses the word plethora correctly and I'm quietly impressed...  

The girls enjoy titillating the Paradise cast with tales of their date.  Rolling Eyes Brooke says she has feeling for both Alexes and I'd just like to remind everyone of this face and let you decide who she's actually more attracted to:

via GIPHY

Paddy tries to negotiate a rose with various girls and comes up empty handed.  Davey tries the same thing but focuses his wafflebeam on Shannon and seems to have better luck.  

Jimmy gives Alex a teddy bear which she promptly fashions into a plush dagger with which to stab him in the heart.  Alex says she doesn't want him to go but appears nonplussed IMO.

Bullet dodged, Jimmy.   hearthumbsup  

The girls revel in their positions of power and prove that smug is not a good look on anyone.

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 WsqfjDS

Cass gives her rose to Richie and I resent the fact that we're not seeing more of them due to the Festival of Alex the producers are thrusting down our throats.

Shannon appears to have fallen for Davey's last minute spiel and faints from a combination of Mangrove Bay humidity and romantic indecision.

Alex gives her rose to Bill and Brooke to USAlex, sparing us another episode of faux Lesbianism (hopefully).

[Note to producers:  It would be awesome if you could provide us with a legitimate same sex couple some time, rather than making a mockery of bisexuality for entertainment purposes, OK?  Thanks.]

Shannon regains consciousness and chooses Connor.  Davey is shocked his patented Charm Offensive wasn't successful this time round.  On his way out he says he thought Flo would be there.  

Shannon obviously doesn't hear him say that because she's shown in the preview for next ep second-guessing her decision to keep Connor.  Bet she's feeling a little sheepish watching that back now.  Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 1f62c

And that's it... for now.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:18 am

Wow I didn’t realise how big of a lier Bill actually is until watching him on paradise! I am sorry for any girl that gets with him... I mean it would turn me of men.. he really is that big of a douche no no
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+12
dolcimumma
LoveDovez
Agent99
notarose
Louise