SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 29 of 33 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:48 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:IIRC F2's usually go on GMA? This is an unusual situation so I can see them having Jed on. I would think he's contractually obligated. I can't see him volunteering to go on GMA to be grilled.

I agree GA. The fact that he is not resurfacing on SM tells me he will continue to lay low. Once he posts, the rabid dogs will come out and tear him limb from limb. Before the finale, he only posted IG stories, not regular posts.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by ReneeM Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:52 pm

Based on the fact that Jed has a disease and it's called lie-abetes, I suspect this interview will be more of the same. Jmo. @Mommyof2 he did resurface on SM, he was on IG this morning liking rude comments about Hannah on his most recent pic.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:56 pm

Peter was on GMA, I remember Blake doing the rounds, as did Nick F2.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:58 pm

ReneeM wrote:Based on the fact that Jed has a disease and it's called lie-abetes, I suspect this interview will be more of the same. Jmo. @Mommyof2 he did resurface on SM, he was on IG this morning liking rude comments about Hannah on his most recent pic.

I meant resurfacing on his IG page. I don't expect him to post anytime soon. He will go back into hiding, imho.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:35 am

Or...maybe not. laugh out loud He just posted an IG story and he is in NY. I still don't think he will post on his page for a while. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:41 am

Look at Jed’s credit at the end.

Dead rofl

https://youtu.be/R5IwIgQGc24
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:29 am

At least he said he hoped he could be a better man going forward. I wish him the best.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:16 pm

He was liking rude comments about Hannah yesterday when she was being gracious to him. Jed still has a long way to go imo.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:34 pm

avacaroline wrote:Look at Jed’s credit at the end.

Dead  rofl

What an appropriate video for him to be in playing the douchebag!!!!!

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:59 pm

Al wrote:He was liking rude comments about Hannah yesterday when she was being gracious to him. Jed still has a long way to go imo.

As I said in another thread, Hannah has been quite shady towards Jed since the breakup...and total strangers. Once you post it on SM, it's out there for the world to see. Imo, he is probably a tad irritated with her for her posts on SM during the time of the breakup. She is no Mother Teresa. I think they both need to grow up. Jmo
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:33 pm

Dead  rofl

TBH, there's no way in  :uptonogood I will watch Jed attempt to justify his fu**boi behavior in the GMA interview or anywhere else. But, THIS! So Jed played the role of the cheating "d-bag" boyfriend in The Lockets "Easy to Leave" music video posted a year ago.

Not gonna lie, I watched this more than once. Wonder why Jed forgot to tell Hannah's Dad about his credit of "D-bag" on this music video? The future is certainly bright for the Jed-ster IMO.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:50 pm

FLChica wrote:

Dead  rofl

TBH, there's no way in  :uptonogood I will watch Jed attempt to justify his fu**boi behavior in the GMA interview or anywhere else. But, THIS! So Jed played the role of the cheating "d-bag" boyfriend in The Lockets "Easy to Leave" music video posted a year ago.

Not gonna lie, I watched this more than once. Wonder why Jed forgot to tell Hannah's Dad about his credit of "D-bag" on this music video? The future is certainly bright for the Jed-ster IMO.

I mean....THE IRONY!   cantstopl
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 33 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+74
veg_out
Bleiby527
violetstoo
pwgolfer
docnash14