SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Matt Dione - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Matt Dione - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Matt Dione - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:25 am

luvstx wrote:So would they have replaced him with an alternate?  Or just have fewer than 30 guys to start.
Scmiiw but imo they had more than 30 anyway.

This may have been a way for them to filter.

Which makes me wonder which of them are back on SM because the first RC would be done laugh out loud.

ETA Insta still private. Weird.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Matt Dione - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Matt Dione - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:36 pm

nd4reality wrote:
luvstx wrote:So would they have replaced him with an alternate?  Or just have fewer than 30 guys to start.
Scmiiw but imo they had more than 30 anyway.

This may have been a way for them to filter.

Which makes me wonder which of them are back on SM because the first RC would be done laugh out loud.

ETA Insta still private. Weird.
They released 33 names and so far, only 2 backed out or were eliminated prior to MG.......They should have 31 guys still there for the MG unless more got eliminated that we don't know about yet. I am struggling to find the ones I haven't posted SM about yet so maybe one of them are gone as well????? If that is the case, they will end up with the traditional 30???

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:05 pm

One of Hannah B's 'Bachelorette' Contestants Is Accused of Being the Worst Guy in Your DMs

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/a26855195/bachelorette-contestant-hannah-b-matt-dione-instagram-dms-twitter-sam-smithburger/

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by Enchantress Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:07 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Oh I like him! First impressions, he seems like a sweet guy!

Edited to retract my comments. laugh out loud

Bachelorette 15 - Matt Dione - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 3806527698

This guy is a real piece of work. Thank goodness he won't be on our screens.
Enchantress
Enchantress

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Matt Dione - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+7
blueblues
Idlemess
thebirdie
Al
GuardianAngel