SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

metoo - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:27 pm

Sprite wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Hannah - "This is the hardest decision I have made this season". rofl

And

"To those of you that do not get this rose I can't wait to see you all back at the mansion and you know....Try harder".

Oh My  :claphands

Exactly! These are the things that made me laugh. Yes, she was awkward, but she had some fun moments. There will still probably be those cringe worthy moments, but I'm hoping we see more of that fun side of her and that in turn, brings out the fun side of the guys. Done right, we could have a really fun, relatable bette.

I don't know, but I find her really likeable. I always believed her over Caelynn. To me she always seemed to be herself...warts and all, while Caelynn was always trying to be perfect and seemed to be auditioning. I hope she continues being herself and they don't mess with her too much.
Yup.

And I absolutely loved the guys loving her sense of humor. They were laughing so hard with her. Great clip !

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

metoo - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:42 pm

"Southern, sorority, pagent girl" would not be my usual choice. But she's also an interior designer and has worked through some mental health challenges. So in my "check the box" assessment, she was worth giving a shot.
I found her to be a breath of fresh air this season. She appears to me to be authentic and likeable and someone I find easy to root for. I will be watching her and hoping she finds her guy.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:38 pm

I found her Meet  the contestants bit on YT and thought some may want to watch.

Enjoy.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:00 pm

I think she is gonna be an adorable Ette... I'm looking forward to seeing her season.
Thanks @nd4reality for posting the video...
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:21 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:00 am

She has 33 guys! Honestly, none of them look worthy of being my eye candy for the season. I hope it is just the lousy show photos and they look better in action or that they have great personalities and I grow to love them.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:50 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:05 pm

Sprite wrote:She has 33 guys! Honestly, none of them look worthy of being my eye candy for the season. I hope it is just the lousy show photos and they look better in action or that they have great personalities and I grow to love them.

Many in the past have looked better than their headshots so I will give them a chance, especially if they have good personalities.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:41 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
Sprite wrote:She has 33 guys! Honestly, none of them look worthy of being my eye candy for the season. I hope it is just the lousy show photos and they look better in action or that they have great personalities and I grow to love them.

Many in the past have looked better than their headshots so I will give them a chance, especially if they have good personalities.

Not that I disagree, but let's pause a moment to reflect:  Would any guy say this about a woman, ever?

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:50 pm

Sorry for the double post, but I wanted to share that I drove by the mansion a bit ago. There's lots of activity...workers, security, tent up. I guess it's a go for tonight. Gorgeous day today, hopefully the evening/night won't be too cool.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:35 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:

Not that I disagree, but let's pause a moment to reflect:  Would any guy say this about a woman, ever?

scratch What?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:10 pm

Hi Sprite:

Sorry if I was confusing. IMHO, men being the visual creatures most of them are, don't always give a second "look" based on a good personality, especially if there are 32 others in the mix.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+92
Idlemess
bachfanforever123
Hotmomma
freebach
Amberly