SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Page 17 of 30 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Post by blueblues Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:05 am

Here is the interview.

Cassie’s mom Amy posted a defense for Colton on a local Facebook group.
Considering how kind, generous and level-headed she has always seemed to be, it says a lot about how bad those comments were for her to write even this much.

People who are listening to rumors, panicking and looking for scapegoats are really scary. As my boss wrote in a memo: "Keep your head clear and your heart warm in this situation".
JMO

https://www.facebook.com/groups/HuntingtonBeachCommUNITYVoice/permalink/3166396900059618/
Wow neighbors... I just briefly read some of your comments on the Colton Underwood in HB post. I know everyone is rightly freaking out because this is unchartered territory, but I want to set the record straight -

He JUST got his test results TODAY (a day and a half after being tested). He hasn’t been in any HB restaurants or shopping around. Our entire family has been practicing the SAME social distancing recommendations you all have (even before any symptoms occurred) and AS SOON as he started showing symptoms, he has been at home.

REALIZE that a LOT of you are likely wandering around positive without knowing, which is exactly why you should be taking this seriously.

No one else in our family has symptoms (other than hyper analyzing every ache and pain) but we are still STAYING HOME until we know we are in the clear and doctor says it’s ok.

The walks he took on the beach and bike path happened BEFORE symptoms and testing (and he hasn’t been on the pier to whoever stated that.)

I love my community. And if you know us, you know we have been taking this all very seriously.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Post by lipsis Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:50 am

Astrobach wrote:@lipsis Did anyone really listened to them? WHY are they even doing this?  Are they so thirsty for more BN fans
interactions ?  Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 17 4103285151
I heard someone say there was almost no comment at one time this week...crickets! laugh out loud Now they have Colton, to take advantage of his popularity and ride the train and pretend they care. If I was Colton I’d send them off...wonder why he is doing it, being sick and all...
JMO

Astrobach, I haven't watched them but I follow CH so I knew they were going on. I believe the Harrison's were also raising money for charity so I guess there was a tie in. Maybe if someone watched they can clarify.

I follow a bunch of the reality TV people from several shows. A lot of them are staying active on SM. I'm seeing their exercise routines, home projects and cooking clips. I don't mind, tbh. They're at home and setting a good example. The posts I have a problem with are those of people socializing in large groups or out at bars/restaurants.

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 17 Samuel10Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 17 Samuel10 Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 17 Family10Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 17 Samuel15Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 17 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:44 pm

lipsis wrote:
Astrobach wrote:@lipsis Did anyone really listened to them? WHY are they even doing this?  Are they so thirsty for more BN fans
interactions ?  Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 17 4103285151
I heard someone say there was almost no comment at one time this week...crickets! laugh out loud Now they have Colton, to take advantage of his popularity and ride the train and pretend they care. If I was Colton I’d send them off...wonder why he is doing it, being sick and all...
JMO

Astrobach, I haven't watched them but I follow CH so I knew they were going on. I believe the Harrison's were also raising money for charity so I guess there was a tie in. Maybe if someone watched they can clarify.

I follow a bunch of the reality TV people from several shows. A lot of them are staying active on SM. I'm seeing their exercise routines, home projects and cooking clips. I don't mind, tbh. They're at home and setting a good example. The posts I have a problem with are those of people socializing in large groups or out at bars/restaurants.

Charity - yes, every “episode” they promote a charity and give info on how to donate
Colton - I watched and think someone who tested positive giving info about how it effects them is informative. He’s in his 20’s and physically fit so it sends an important message to other 20-somethings. The more places his message of caution appears, the more people see it.

JMO I find their “group date” stories a fun way to pass the time. I’ve watch 1 all the way through and the rest partially. I follow lots of people who have nothing to do with the franchise and many are trying out creative postings to pass time while staying home. I appreciate having lots to choose from to watch, including BN stuff, while hanging out in my own home.

Last edited by notarose on Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:48 pm

@blueblues thanks for posting. He looks so much better. Very strong warm encouragement from him to spend the time spreading love and support to each other. Continued Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 17 3552228123 for him and the Randolphs. Good for Cassie's mom for setting the record straight.

@lipsis good to know!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:10 pm

@notarose agree! There’s the 100 push-up challenge and musician’s playing music and fewer ads too. It’s enjoyable under the circumstances.

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 17 Samuel10Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 17 Samuel10 Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 17 Family10Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 17 Samuel15Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 17 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:35 pm

I’m glad to hear from Colton. I think seeing young people with Coronavirus will help others see that it can happen to them and it’s not fun. I wish him well as he recovers.

I love seeing things from my bloggers or on Instagram. I can only watch the new so much and can use the distractions.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:57 am

https://twitter.com/OnAirWithRyan/status/1242133115364995072?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:04 pm

@bluwavz thanks for posting.

This is so sad. I hope each day he gets stronger. He's sending good messages, stay inside to keep other's safe.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:45 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-FinRJnH4f/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:30 pm

:frommeto

Sending positive healthy vibes and prayers because that's all I can do. I didn't know what a Zpac is so I googled it. It says it takes around 5 days to kick in.

From what I've been reading of this virus, the first week is the worst then things start to get better. Fingers crossed he is on that path.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Mar 23, 2020 4:21 pm

Prayers for Colton!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 17 1f49c

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 17 8367-910 Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 17 I_got_13 Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 17 E5kqdm15 Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 17 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Jina Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:15 am

GuardianAngel wrote::frommeto

Sending positive healthy vibes and prayers because that's all I can do. I didn't know what a Zpac is so I googled it. It says it takes around 5 days to kick in.

From what I've been reading of this virus, the first week is the worst then things start to get better. Fingers crossed he is on that path.

Actually the 7th day is when things get really hard that's when the virus starts to affect the lungs (starting from the 1st day showing symptoms). Of course every patient's reaction is different due to many factors.
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 30 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

+61
umngirl
Dutchy23
suzq
jlccaz
nuts2uiam