SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Page 28 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 28 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Post by Chgohighlife Fri May 29, 2020 6:59 pm

ReneeM wrote:PretendsToBeShocked.gif I know they have their fans but this always going to be the outcome because (imo) Cassie was not in love with that man and it’s been obvious for a few weeks now that it was a wrap. Jmo.

@ReneeM
Ditto and Amen.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 28 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Post by sdmom Fri May 29, 2020 7:54 pm

That’s too bad. I never wish a breakup on anyone!

Not so long ago, she and her family took such good care of him when he was sick with Covid 19! I wonder what happened? Somehow this reminds me of long long time ago when Kiptyn had a surgery Tenley was by his side to nurse him back to health but then they broke up soon after.

Oh well, wish the best to both of them .

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Fri May 29, 2020 8:13 pm

We saw it coming. All the signs were there. I never felt Cassie was into him as much as he was into her. He tried to fit into her lifestyle, but he never really did.

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 28 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 29, 2020 8:43 pm

When a couple gets together I never think, they won't make it, or I hope it lasts. What's the definition of lasts? Couples get married, that doesn't mean they'll "last". Or they won't make it, sometimes turns into long marriages.

They had a very fun loving time together for just over 1 year with a lot of sweet pics and messages.  I'm sure during that time they enjoyed life together, as evident by the pics and messages, and got to know each other more. Just as in any new relationship you don't know the person, until you live life with them and realize that perhaps they aren't what you hoped for, or things change.

They are both kind good hearted individuals. I wish them the very best going forward.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri May 29, 2020 9:08 pm

sdmom wrote:That’s too bad. I never wish a breakup on anyone!

Not so long ago, she  and her family took such good care of him when he was sick with Covid 19! I wonder what happened? Somehow this reminds me of long long time ago when Kiptyn had a surgery Tenley was by his side to nurse him back to health but then they broke up soon after.

Yeah, I think people can care about each other and not be a good fit romantically.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri May 29, 2020 10:09 pm

I always thought that he loved and cared for her much more then she did him . He was bending over backwards to please her and fit into her family and her life style.
I thought over time she would grow to love him more and the possibility of them becoming life partners was something that could happen after she finished school . Guess not. (I'm always wrong with these couples, the ones who I think will go the distance never do. I wish them both well. Wonder if Cassie will be approached by TPTB for ette. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Fri May 29, 2020 10:33 pm

notarose wrote:
sdmom wrote:That’s too bad. I never wish a breakup on anyone!

Not so long ago, she  and her family took such good care of him when he was sick with Covid 19! I wonder what happened? Somehow this reminds me of long long time ago when Kiptyn had a surgery Tenley was by his side to nurse him back to health but then they broke up soon after.

Yeah, I think people can care about each other and not be a good fit romantically.

How were things before the Covid? Was there any suspicions (I know some people have always doubted they'd last). I only wonder because my SIL and ex-partner had made the decision to break up, but then he got a cancer diagnosis. They put the break-up on hold while he got treatment and my SIL helped him through it, but they knew the whole time it was just a temporary hold. As soon as he got the all-clear they finalised their split. If you were a person that knew them but not well enough to know they were going to break up initially, you'd think the break up was perhaps related in some way to the cancer/treatment experience, but it wasn't. So maybe C+C and Kiptyn and Tenley had a similar situation; the sickness/surgery wasn't a breakup catalyst, it merely delayed the inevitable.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri May 29, 2020 11:12 pm

leavers wrote:How were things before the Covid? Was there any suspicions (I know some people have always doubted they'd last). I only wonder because my SIL and ex-partner had made the decision to break up, but then he got a cancer diagnosis. They put the break-up on hold while he got treatment and my SIL helped him through it, but they knew the whole time it was just a temporary hold. As soon as he got the all-clear they finalised their split. If you were a person that knew them but not well enough to know they were going to break up initially, you'd think the break up was perhaps related in some way to the cancer/treatment experience, but it wasn't. So maybe C+C and Kiptyn and Tenley had a similar situation; the sickness/surgery wasn't a breakup catalyst, it merely delayed the inevitable.

I don’t follow either of them so I don’t really know. But I was seeing a ton of speculation on reddit before covid-19 about there being a change in their SM interactions and what that meant. Then covid-19 happened and he was staying with her family & they were taking care of him which made people think they were ok after all. Then as soon as he was better there was weirdness again that even I noticed. So based on that I agree that covid-19 delayed the breakup instead of being the catalyst. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat May 30, 2020 12:05 am

https://twitter.com/enews/status/1266565957172056064?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Sat May 30, 2020 12:36 am

IMO she never wanted to be with Colton but wanted to be the Bachelorette. However it would look really bad if she rejected him since he dumped his other two f3 for him. I think after the show they really tried to make it work though. I really believe it wasn't a breakup like Shawn and Kaitlyn's and I think Colton and Cassie will remain friends. They both seem like really nice people and I wish the best for both of them.

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat May 30, 2020 1:12 am

Oh well after I wrote here a couple days ago, I had a feeling an announcement would come soon but I was thinking months not days. Oh well. Wishing them all the best.

@wishesfireworks yes I'm with you on that.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 28 8367-910 Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 28 I_got_13 Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 28 E5kqdm15 Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 28 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Mella13 Sat May 30, 2020 1:19 am

I feel bad for him. Once I was there, I known, how it hurts, when you love more, but... the heart wants what it wants. :tissuebox
Mella13
Mella13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

+61
umngirl
Dutchy23
suzq
jlccaz
nuts2uiam