SELECT CONTENT

Kristen Czyszek - Red Ruffled Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kristen Czyszek - Red Ruffled Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Kristen Czyszek - Red Ruffled Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:11 pm

Everything I thought I saw in the pap pics is amplified 1000% in the promo video - SO MUCH CHEMISTRY!  

Kristen Czyszek - Red Ruffled Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 K8EAmns

Kristen Czyszek - Red Ruffled Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 KYw8Rpa

Kristen Czyszek - Red Ruffled Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Gdz6vim

He is the very definition of "ga ga" for her here IMO.  If this didn't follow through I'll be so disappointed.  

Kristen Czyszek - Red Ruffled Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 6WebLRZ

Her reaction when he replies in Chinese is adorable.  Aaarrghh someone please convince me Sportsbet is wrong.

Kristen Czyszek - Red Ruffled Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 MnwFwFK

Kristen Czyszek - Red Ruffled Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 AflYeyc

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Kristen Czyszek - Red Ruffled Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Kristen Czyszek - Red Ruffled Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:20 pm

nowtolove have Kristen as one of the only two girls pictured in this article.  

Kristen Czyszek - Red Ruffled Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 TZ9SZJm

Source

She HAS to be F1, doesn't she?  Hopefully the individual Sportsbet odds will confirm.  Kristen Czyszek - Red Ruffled Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 3552228123
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:24 pm

Bobette wrote:nowtolove have Kristen as one of the only two girls pictured in this article.  

Kristen Czyszek - Red Ruffled Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 TZ9SZJm

Source

She HAS to be F1, doesn't she?  Hopefully the individual Sportsbet odds will confirm.  Kristen Czyszek - Red Ruffled Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 3552228123

Sogand and Helena are pictured at the end as well though

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:32 pm

Yes but they are only pictured separately, not pasted right next to him wearing a matching outfit! She's going to be significant in some way IMO - if not F1 then maybe she walks and breaks his heart or something... 

Ruffles was the only one of the suspected top 4/5 we didn't find - for the media to have this much info on her that didn't come from us speaks volumes IMO.  She's either F1 or they want us to think so, IMO.

Kristen, 24, QLD

Kristen Czyszek - Red Ruffled Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Qxr7Mdb

Kristen has just returned from a two-year-stint in China and we can't help but love her already! When Matt spoke ONE word in Chinese, the 24-year-old was a pile of goo!

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:43 pm

Oooh ruffles is the one I thought F1 by the night one BTS  pics!  

cheerleader

I definitely think he was taken with her then and I’d think she’d be F1 for sure. 

Will have to keep sleuthing but I’d say this season will be super obvious and a love story :yes: imo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:47 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Oooh ruffles is the one I thought F1 by the night one BTS  pics!  

cheerleader

I definitely think he was taken with her then and I’d think she’d be F1 for sure. 

Will have to keep sleuthing but I’d say this season will be super obvious and a love story :yes: imo

I've dug up the promo vid for Matty's season - going to do a comparison with Matt's on the SM thread because Matt seems as ga ga for Kristen here as Matty was for Laura IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:55 pm

Bobette wrote:Bringing over Matty's preseason promo for comparison.  

Source

Source

OK Laura's appearance was brief; Ruffles almost seems to be getting a Lisa edit at this stage.  Early fire which fizzles out maybe?  Say it ain't so!  

Sogand's edit is probably most like Laura's here IMO, and she's the only one who fits Sportsbet's profile, but she was active on SM... unless that was a next-level red herring.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:44 pm

Bobette wrote:Just noticed Google has Sogand and Ruffles on either side of Matt in the thumbnail for the nowtolove article and I am :crazed Both seem to be a bit TOO visible now IMO.  Really keen to see how they introduce Feathers and Chelsea (?)

Kristen Czyszek - Red Ruffled Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 IFvwjp4

Source

ETA: The Google thumbnails for Matty's equivalent pre-season nowtolove trailer article featured Flo, Lisa and the faux villains.  NO LAURA anywhere to be seen.  Possibly another sign Ruffles is going flame out like Lisa did....?  question

Kristen Czyszek - Red Ruffled Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 G62OdeQ

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:02 pm

OK so I'm back to thinking she doesn't win and could go at F4 or 5. Kristen Czyszek - Red Ruffled Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 3806527698  Her patterns are matching Lisa's too closely and she's being featured a bit too heavily IMO.  

The one thing I always try to keep in mind when sleuthing official Ch 10 media is "don't look where they're pointing", and they almost got me here.   Also, Sportsbet...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:22 pm

Maybe Ruffles dyed her hair black by hometown visits :yes:

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:28 pm

I need to catch up with all this amazing pre show sleuthing! but i saw this on IG and i so can't wait for Matt's season!! they seem really cute! that clip of ruffles and Matt reminded me of Richie and Alex nation M&G.....anyway looking forward to seeing more..
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:34 pm

Idlemess wrote:Maybe Ruffles dyed her hair black by hometown visits :yes:

I was literally just thinking "maybe they have a photo shoot and she dresses in a cheongsam and thinks hey why don't I colour my hair to match..."  cantstopl

Even if we disregard the pre-show hype for Kristen and the IMO obvious chemistry on night 1, these are the pics that keep sticking in my mind.  

The way he's holding her wrists just seems so intimate to me, and he comes in to kiss her with mouth wide open.  He just seems so into her.  laugh out loud

Bobette wrote:

Kristen Czyszek - Red Ruffled Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 QfQ3CZL

Kristen Czyszek - Red Ruffled Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 E8dXPuC

Kristen Czyszek - Red Ruffled Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 ZRQX4XH

Kristen Czyszek - Red Ruffled Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 MvVjhY8

Source: www.matrixpictures.com.au

If she's not F1 something major must have gone down after this date IMO.  I wonder if she decides she's just not that into him and walks... question
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kristen Czyszek - Red Ruffled Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+14
butterflylove
sprout
Al
Bachbee
Dirty Street Pie
mercieme
Agent99
LeapofFaith
Idlemess
Zaynab
olive54321